UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicola has confirmed (and is on the website) he was not on the back of the lorry so I assume they have a good view of the back

In that case the cctv must have a time/date signature AND be able to read VRNs of ANY vehicle AND see any person on foot entering that bin area (unless masked by the presence of the bin lorry).
We need the exact time of that bin lorry. CCTV footage would be the key asset!

Aside from the fact that he wouldn't necessarily tell him mum if he met a girl and went back with her on a night out, saying he always went home alone doesn't mean he did/intended to this time. There's a first time for everything
His mum NEVER said that he always went home alone! She DID say he regularly left his mates and separated from them

So, Nicola said "she'll ask police for an update" and she was referencing the "hoody wearing man" ?

<modsnip>

So, if I can just get this straight. Nicola is essentially confirming that the cctv, which was viewed by the police, shows a person wearing a hoody leaving the bin area "just minutes" after Corrie was seen entering it ?

Not exactly. Nicola's comment does strongly imply the hooded man exists but him showing up minutes after Corrie went to the bin area is, IMO, a understandable mix up by the person that made the original comment.

Think about...The Police have a time frame of 03:25 when Corrie goes to the bins and 08:00. That is 4.5 hours and I think footage of anyone that hadn't come forward/been traced at the time the Police hub was placed in town was edited together into say a 10 minute clip (depending on how many subjects/vehicles there were in the time frame). So what might be "minutes" later in the clip, might be hours after in reality/real time.

It is highly unlikely the Police would show footage played in real time, IMO.

It's hard to gauge whether it's true you can see the bay at all times. Tony has said that you can but hasn't accounted for the rotation. James knows much more than I do. I think he's just saying that if this is the case then he must have left after 8am when they stopped viewing cctv.

I think because the hooded man was never mentioned until recently with the hub footage you can't really say no vehicles were there on cctv. They were shown vehicles in the hub. In terms of confirmed information there is very little. If they never confirmed the hooded man you can only speculate what else they have unconfirmed.

Well according to James the camera is focused on the area at ALL TIMES. 100%.

I read that on here here days ago. It had originated from Facebook. One of the members said she viewed the images on CCTV in the hub the weekend after Corrie went missing.

For some unexplained reason this vital information was kept hush hush, until the member posted it on the Facebook group earlier this week and Nicola apparently replied confirming it.

<modsnip>

To be honest, if a person is immediately suspected of being the victim of a murder... but you dress it up as a Missing Persons enquiry so that you can possible extract information, then I think that's been rather clever.

But... then we had the "infighting" between the police and the family. If that was the plan, then surely they wouldn't publicly have a go at each other...and in public.

Well according to James the camera is focused on the area at ALL TIMES. 100%.

Noooo !

I don't believe it can.

I am merely repeating what we have been told by Tony.
Or rather...implied by Tony.

There is never a straight answer.

Not exactly. Nicola's comment does strongly imply the hooded man exists but him showing up minutes after Corrie went to the bin area is, IMO, a understandable mix up by the person that made the original comment.

Think about...The Police have a time frame of 03:25 when Corrie goes to the bins and 08:00. That is 4.5 hours and I think footage of anyone that hadn't come forward/been traced at the time the Police hub was placed in town was edited together into say a 10 minute clip (depending on how many subjects/vehicles there were in the time frame). So what might be "minutes" later in the clip, might be hours after in reality/real time.

That makes sense,

Still we don't know if he was seen at 0326 or 0759.
You'd think they'd kinda come forward and say.

His mum NEVER said that he always went home alone! She DID say he regularly left his mates and separated from them

Well, if he regularly left his mates and separated from them, don't you think that's strange? I hate to go on about the gay aspect, but the more I hear the more typical it sounds of secret gay behaviour.

To be honest, if a person is immediately suspected of being the victim of a murder... but you dress it up as a Missing Persons enquiry so that you can possible extract information, then I think that's been rather clever.

But... then we had the "infighting" between the police and the family. If that was the plan, then surely they wouldn't publicly have a go at each other...and in public.

The only thing I can come up with by way of explanation is that a potential suspect is a sensitive issue/problem...?

At this point who knows what is really going on....

I agree with TTWO that the CCTV footage wouldn't be played in real time, they must be edited to show only relevant information.

Since the searches for Corrie are still being made by the police far outside of this "bin area" doesn't this lead to the consideration that the police realise Corrie could have left that area without it being seen on CCTV.?

Because the bin lorry can ONLY go up Shortbrackland in the direction of base. Even if he jumped/fell off at the end of Shortbrackland he's saved half a miles worth of shoe leather.

And how would Corrie be aware of a bin lorry's route???? Plus, wouldn't he just have asked the binman which direction he was heading and if he could hop in for a lift, instead of clutching onto the back of it while it went at maybe 50mph????

I almost wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't like the M1 up there at this rate.

So, let me get this straight.... it is said that "Corrie was not seen on CCTV cameras again, after 0325".
But is it "wording" that we're looking at now ?

Corrie wasn't seen again...but a bin truck was, a bloke wearing a hoodie was... and maybe a car also ?
I mean, that can't be what is meant ?

You'd just have to say "Corrie was there" and then "a car left".
Corrie is not seen again and the car is unidentified.
On "circumstantial evidence" alone, you change it from Missing Persons to Homicide Without A Body on day one. That would get extra funding injected and the Enquiry" immediately changes focus.
So what's going on ?

Exactly, what is going on? We obviously know very little of what happened.

He was a sociable young man by all accounts so no I don't believe getting separated from his mates is strange behaviour at all. Being gay, heterosexual, bisexual or transsexual is not a reason for murder!

Your last line sums up where I am.

True and the longer he is missing the greater possibility is we may never know.... like the Claudia Lawrence's of this world the public will get bored and the family will be left bereft of any real answers. It must be agonising!

True.

But Nicola is possibly being led by Tony, who clearly has good intentions, but maybe the police feel his involvement, Facebook statements and own investigations are hampering theirs. And don't forget, Nicola is in the police herself, but as she's now a victim herself and must be in a frenzy over Corrie's disappearance she can't possibly be thinking rationally, and as Tony is her brother she feels more loyalty towards him and his advice. Hence why she was prepared to announce that the police were letting them down.

That makes sense,

Still we don't know if he was seen at 0326 or 0759.
You'd think they'd kinda come forward and say.

But they do say it's the last confirmed sighting of him, so I doubt they have completely obvious footage of him after that.

Noooo !

I don't believe it can.

I am merely repeating what we have been told by Tony.
Or rather...implied by Tony.

There is never a straight answer.

I've pasted your quote below, and except for the part where you say "we have been told and it is directly implied (albeit not presented clearly and also contradicted), that you go along with Tony's claim that the cameras have that site in view at all times.

Fact is: either they do or they don't. And the easiest way to find out is to ask the relevant authorities.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JamesKing
There is that to

And again, the two relevant cameras would answer that.

We have been told and it is directly implied (albeit not presented clearly and also contradicted) that the relevant cameras (09/34) had that area in sight all the time. With no breaks. One hundred percent. Never not insight.

And from those cameras, there was no movement in that area by a person or persons and by no vehicle. Only the bin lorry. And that arrived, collected and departed.

That is what I understand ?

So yes, from this absolute evidence which we have been told exists, Corrie remained in that area from 0325 to at least 0800.

There is no other conclusion to be made

Well, if he regularly left his mates and separated from them, don't you think that's strange? I hate to go on about the gay aspect, but the more I hear the more typical it sounds of secret gay behaviour.

Corrie is a very handsome guy and I'm sure the ladies in the clubs have noticed. If he (or any of his friends) separate from their group as the night progresses, they've most likely met up with someone who wants to go to another bar or back to their place. Could explain why Corrie has walked back to base in the past, if the friend who drove there that night left with someone else. But on Sep 24th, Corrie drove himself and his mom said that his car was only about 3 minutes' walk from the place he was last seen. Looks like he was trying to sober up to drive home, not walk. If he was vomiting in the alley, could explain why he would still be there when the lorry driver appeared some time later. Maybe sat down to wait for the nausea to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni