UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the hooded person was Corrie! Unless height and build would rule the person out. Could have had a change of clothes.

From what is "known", it's actually the only thing that fits.

Corrie walks in....
....and someone walks out

One in. One out. The maths add up at least.

Just had a thought. Has anyone been through the Flex nightclub pictures from the night, and has the full set of images been reviewed? You never know if something important could be in them. And given the scarcity of evidence... anyway I couldn't remember seeing this asked unless it's got pushed out of my brain with all the confusingness.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

From what is "known", it's actually the only thing that fits.

Corrie walks in....
....and someone walks out

One in. One out. The maths add up at least.

Then we're back to awol. I don't see it personally. It would mean he's aware of cctv

Just had a thought. Has anyone been through the Flex nightclub pictures from the night, and has the full set of images been reviewed? You never know if something important could be in them. And given the scarcity of evidence... anyway I couldn't remember seeing this asked unless it's got pushed out of my brain with all the confusingness.

I don't see any photos past September 12th

Oh hang on the album I was looking at was the end of Aug not Sept *facepalm* never mind.

Thanks for that. And to you to.

It worthwhile remembering that some relevant info has come from the facebook group. Local people are on there who have been approached by the police and have been asked question.

This is where the fact that the police were seeking to find the "Black Sweat Top wearing USAF guy" came from. And the fact the Silver Car was unidentified. And possibly the "hoody in the alley".

So, whilst it may not work "perfectly well", it works "well enough" for what it may have been designed for.

It has always been said from the get go, "somebody knows something" ...and Social Media maybe away of finding that somebody. Or just "something about that somebody".

But as it's likely a "live murder enquiry", I doubt we'll officially hear much more....unless some information needs to be released.
is it possible to find out what status the police have on an enquiry, ie mising person , robbery , murder etc,

The main issue with the FB page is the dozens of posts which clutter up the page. They should only approve those which will provoke meaningful and informative responses and consider responding to commonly asked questions before disabling comments, rather than leaving the question just hanging there.

In the worst way they've become victims of their own success - most families could only dream of getting 60,000 FB members plus Twitter trending, it's just become an absolute nightmare for them to administer. I think they planned to move it from a group to a page which would give them more control. However, the key here, now they're in this situation and to make it much easier for themselves, is to continue answering and publishing FAQ's on their website, and deleting posts which are repetitive and/or unhelpful.

I feel for them. It's not a "normal" missing persons case, at all.

Then we're back to awol. I don't see it personally. It would mean he's aware of cctv

To be honest, me neither.
But "the maths" do work.... from what we've been told (which could be pretty much "nada").

And don't know what the time frame actually is (and guess what, they're not saying !). Could have been hours later for all we know.

It would also mean he'd have to stash clothes there.
That seems a tad odd.

And he'd have to have a car of some sort nearby and out of cctv view. Why not just leave the clothes there.
Infact, why change at all, if you've got other transport nearby and out of sight.

But if there was someone walking out of there
# What were they doing
# How did they get in (100% cctv coverage blown again !)

I wonder what is difficult- generally speaking that Corrie could of just left. Considering how he has been presented vs the real Corrie coming out. There is a shift on the FB group of sightings, call police.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tony has just posted on fb to say there will be a new update within 24 hours....

So many people have been blocked from that facebook group simply for asking for an explanation as to the contradictions. You could not even suggest he might be AWOL without getting your head bitten off.

Perhaps the hooded person was Corrie! Unless height and build would rule the person out. Could have had a change of clothes.

He didn't have a change of clothes with him though, so unless he had hidden something there. If he'd planned to go AWOL that night I doubt he'd have worn noticeable clothing.

Going back to the bins briefly, have "we" considered that there are multiple bins and a lot of them would have been collected over the weekend and on Monday / Tuesday morning before the searches started. I wonder if they have all been checked for clothing items or other evidence. For example, where did he throw his takeaway cartons? He had them in the doorway but not on CCTV2.

Pleeeeease could one of our many locals head into town tonight and see what's going on around there from 3 til 4!!

Surely it's in their training to be cctv aware. The last image of him walking in, looked clear to me he was cctv aware. Why else would you check your surroundings?

Surely it's in their training to be cctv aware. The last image of him walking in, looked clear to me he was cctv aware. Why else would you check your surroundings?

I just mean he'd have to know it's a blind spot essentially.

While sounding excited I doubt Tony's update will contain much new info, but we'll see.

Going for a pee, springs to mind !

From there, the list can run as to "what goes on in back alleys".

I'm still in the thought that he was watching out for someone. It'll be interesting to see what Tony's update will be tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always find myself excited to read the updates and then reading them and being no better informed. I do hope they have some news whatever it is. The pressure of running the page along with having your son missing must weigh heavily on poor Nicola.

Depends how noticeable you want to make yourself. Make yourself so visible and noticeable, then change of clothes and throws absolutely everyone off your track.
I met his Pup Louelle the week after Corrie's disappearance. <modsnip>

Depends how noticeable you want to make yourself. Make yourself so visible and noticeable, then change of clothes and throws absolutely everyone off your track.
I met his Pup Louelle the week after Corrie's disappearance. <modsnip>

Now that is bloody interesting.

I'm wondering if the update will just be the usual "nothing found in searches still appealing for witnesses"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62