UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't have a change of clothes with him though, so unless he had hidden something there. If he'd planned to go AWOL that night I doubt he'd have worn noticeable clothing.

Going back to the bins briefly, have "we" considered that there are multiple bins and a lot of them would have been collected over the weekend and on Monday / Tuesday morning before the searches started. I wonder if they have all been checked for clothing items or other evidence. For example, where did he throw his takeaway cartons? He had them in the doorway but not on CCTV2.

Pleeeeease could one of our many locals head into town tonight and see what's going on around there from 3 til 4!!

There don't appear to be any bins around the immediate area so I can only assume Corrie left the food cartons in the Hughes doorway.

I agree it would be great to know what sort of foot traffic that area gets and whether vehicles are parked in the the horseshoe area but I'm sure the Police and family have already checked this out.

I do hope this new update (that again has been pre-announced) has something substantial like new info or answers to previous questions because if not then all that will happen is another round of going over old stuff and people repeating things that have already been clarified.

Why did the Police make such a big thing of tracing the 3 teenagers seen at 4.20am yet not mention of the hooded person seen 5 minutes later who must have seen something.

I'm thinking AWOL with help by people , no leads local, what if it was all planed, who has recently come back to the UK, say from lanzarote,

I don't think they can rule anything out What strange behaviour!

The whole thing has become a mish mash of half facts, rumour, changed information and supposition. I've never come across a case like this. The police have hardly said anything, the RAF have kept schtum, all we get is the family's ever changing story.
No wonder all the Facebookers are arguing amongst themselves. That site is chaotic.
Some sort of Crimewatch timeline by the police would be of huge benefit right now.

Why did the Police make such a big thing of tracing the 3 teenagers seen at 4.20am yet not mention of the hooded person seen 5 minutes later who must have seen something.

I keep saying that it likely wasn't 5 minutes later. The CCTV shown at the hub was in all likelihood a edited together clip/compilation of subjects the Police wanted info on.

We also don't know if the Police have already traced him/ruled him out.

Still playing catch up but am sat here, dumbstruck, thinking something that on-screen seems so obvious but I can't recall having read it before.

1/ Corrie went out on a Friday night
2/ Corrie was last heard from by family on the same Friday night
3/ Corrie wasn't reported missing until Monday

With the above being true, why the [insert expletive here] are we so hung up with him departing the area on the Friday night/early hours of Saturday morning?

The phone? Well that could have travelled on its own (with the help of a bin lorry or cyclist or perhaps even a car - mobile triangulation isn't 100%).

For all we know Corrie was still in the bin area until Monday.
Or some time on Saturday.
Or some time on Sunday.

Am I losing the plot here? :thinking:

Still playing catch up but am sat here, dumbstruck, thinking something that on-screen seems so obvious but I can't recall having read it before.

1/ Corrie went out on a Friday night
2/ Corrie was last heard from by family on the same Friday night
3/ Corrie wasn't reported missing until Monday

With the above being true, why the [insert expletive here] are we so hung up with him departing the area on the Friday night/early hours of Saturday morning?

The phone? Well that could have travelled on its own (with the help of a bin lorry or cyclist or perhaps even a car - mobile triangulation isn't 100%).

For all we know Corrie was still in the bin area until Monday.
Or some time on Saturday.
Or some time on Sunday.

Am I losing the plot here? :thinking:

Not at all, it's a damn good point. The only reason I would say this isn't the case is that the police have only searched until 8am on cctv. You could argue two things

1 - they have what they need in the footage up till 8am

2 -they haven't searched past 8am because they're doing a crap job

I'm inclined to think the police know more than they're letting on. (I'm also not sure you can reach residential properties from that bay)

I don't understand why, if him and his brother was close why didn't he have alarm bells ringing. I speak to my sister everyday and if I didn't reply, she would of rang. If still no reply she would be at my house. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If you never quite got the meaning of my last post about AWOL , corrie went to visit his father in lanzarote earlier this year, his father come back to UK recently, would make sence if he did go AWOL,

Am I the only person who thinks there might be a link between the 16 year old who started the fb page and the teens who were in the area where Corrie went missing?

Am I the only person who thinks there might be a link between the 16 year old who started the fb page and the teens who were in the area where Corrie went missing?

So glad you said that as it's lurked in my mind from the beginning. I don't think so, though, or at least I hate to think so. The 3 teens were spoken to by the police and Jake G was at an awards night recently for his work on the page.

The most likley answer is that they found out the identiy of the hooded man early on

Nicola confirmed all the calls to Darroch. The last call was on Friday night which is why he was late leaving. He left the base on his own at 10.50pm. The story later changed to confirm he was late leaving as he was sorting his puppy out. He then left on his own and Darroch called him. Corrie pulled over and was chatting for an hour making arrangements for the following weekend when Darroch was coming to stay. She said Corrie was drinking whilst on the phone and she knows it is an offence. Why would you have drink with you in your car when it's only a 15 minute journey into town??? <modsnip>

So glad you said that as it's lurked in my mind from the beginning. I don't think so, though, or at least I hate to think so. The 3 teens were spoken to by the police and Jake G was at an awards night recently for his work on the page.

It's never crossed my mind, he doesn't look like he'd say boo to a goose bless him

I don't understand why, if him and his brother was close why didn't he have alarm bells ringing. I speak to my sister everyday and if I didn't reply, she would of rang. If still no reply she would be at my house. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
exactly they must have been close brothers 4 calls in one day apparently about the dog, then noting for a few days,

Depends how noticeable you want to make yourself. Make yourself so visible and noticeable, then change of clothes and throws absolutely everyone off your track.
I met his Pup Louelle the week after Corrie's disappearance. <modsnip>

Hey up ! Is this correct !!!

Thank you! [emoji3]

I honestly believe they have the answers they are looking for but are waiting for either the suspect to slip up or come forward.

But but but, that's not how we do things in England. The police only need to have an inkling of suspicion to make an arrest, they don't require evidence, they can get warrants and search property in a heartbeat. Why would they need to wait? I suppose it could all be very tactical and can only assume the RAF connection has meant this case is being handled differently to the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61