UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a likely outcome doesn't it sadly.

Do they have times on the images?

It sounds like there are time stamps for people to know the group on the corner were within 10-15 minutes of corrie being there

That's a very very good point

Don't forget that when he first went missing it was assumed something had happened to him as he tried to walk home. The whole bin and lorry thing didn't really emerge for several weeks, until they had reviewed a fair amount of CCTV footage and spotted him in that area. Each of those bins could have been emptied more than once before they even came onto the radar.

How absolutely tragic if the bin scenario turns out to be true. Makes you think it very well could have been a mugging. Chuck the lumia as it's not a high tech iPhone or Samsung.

He was walking about in a designer shirt and timberlands so from a mugging perspective was vulnerable and probably promising of something of value.

The only thing I can think of is they do know some that are involved and they are under 18? Combined with a wall of silence it could be causing all sorts of problems. Especially if the incident itself isn't on camera.

So expanding on that, if they suspect under 18s because they've seen them elsewhere on CCTV around the right time you'd think they'd at least question them for background information. Might there be something else going on that is keeping any wall of silence up, ime a group of teens would find it difficult to keep this totally quiet unless there's something even worse than accidental killing happening.

My sticking point with a group fo young people would be that Corrie is probably much stronger than them so they'd need knives or guns to overpower him which imo is very hard to do without leaving any trace anywhere

JMO

Likelihood police have scoped the idea he was in a bin? Chances they've spoken about other collections and interviewed other drivers?

I would like to thinks so. All we have from Police officially is that all theories are still on the table so they still aren't ruling it out.

It sounds like there are time stamps for people to know the group on the corner were within 10-15 minutes of corrie being there

They must have dispersed quickly then if the bin lorry man didn't see anyone at 04:00 (except the three teenagers at 04:20) in the area?

Don't forget that when he first went missing it was assumed something had happened to him as he tried to walk home. The whole bin and lorry thing didn't really emerge for several weeks, until they had reviewed a fair amount of CCTV footage and spotted him in that area. Each of those bins could have been emptied more than once before they even came onto the radar.

With respect, that's not correct about the bin lorry, the police has already seized it by 3 October, it wasn't several weeks later.

See the release for that date

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

So expanding on that, if they suspect under 18s because they've seen them elsewhere on CCTV around the right time you'd think they'd at least question them for background information. Might there be something else going on that is keeping any wall of silence up, ime a group of teens would find it difficult to keep this totally quiet unless there's something even worse than accidental killing happening.

My sticking point with a group fo young people would be that Corrie is probably much stronger than them so they'd need knives or guns to overpower him which imo is very hard to do without leaving any trace anywhere

JMO

He had been drinking, possibilty disorientated from the sleep, caught off guard perhaps. If there is two or three teens intent on mugging someone it's not outside possibilty they could have hurt him. Just a few days ago there was a man on tv talking about how he killed a serviceman with one punch in self defence. One wrong punch and the man died instantly pretty much. Could explain the man running away too?

Perhaps they didn't know he was dead or he wasn't at the time, tip him into the bin and leave. Wouldn't take too much time.

If this is "gang" related they would protect their own. I've heard the 18-24 age group are hesitant to view the footage, it's a hard sell getting them in the hub.

After all, mug a man and chuck him in a bin then 8 weeks later nothing has progressed he's still missing, teens would assume they'd gotten away with it.

No, I'm in the states but was just skype-ing with friends in Mildenhall this morning (for me) to wish them a Happy Thanksgiving. They were filling me in...

Did they talk about the armed police there today?

With respect, that's not correct about the bin lorry, the police has already seized it by 3 October, it wasn't several weeks later.

See the release for that date

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

If we were to assume he was in a general waste bin, how long before someone realised, how often are the bins used? could he have been hidden? Would police have checked any subsequent collections from that weekend/other lorries used

Itv Anglian news has footage on facebook a very small amount, three girls and a man running past greggs and past the bay

If this is "gang" related they would protect their own. I've heard the 18-24 age group are hesitant to view the footage, it's a hard sell getting them in the hub.

Wouldn't they be younger than that, more in the 15-18 age range? I seem to recall that Nicola has been reaching out to local schools and colleges, but but this doesn't sound like something post-18 students, ie university or equivalent students, would do. It's more a 14-18 age range sort of ****gish gang activity.

He had been drinking, possibilty disorientated from the sleep, caught off guard perhaps. If there is two or three teens intent on mugging someone it's not outside possibilty they could have hurt him. Just a few days ago there was a man on tv talking about how he killed a serviceman with one punch in self defence. One wrong punch and the man died instantly pretty much. Could explain the man running away too?

Perhaps they didn't know he was dead or he wasn't at the time, tip him into the bin and leave. Wouldn't take too much time.

After all, mug a man and chuck him in a bin then 8 weeks later nothing has progressed he's still missing, teens would assume they'd gotten away with it.

That's very interesting that the 18-24s don't want to go in, do you know if they are wary of the police in general or these particular images?

Does BSE have a gang problem do you know?

Wouldn't they be younger than that, more in the 15-18 age range? I seem to recall that Nicola has been reaching out to local schools and colleges, but but this doesn't sound like something post-18 students, ie university or equivalent students, would do. It's more a 14-18 age range sort of ****gish gang activity.

If locals they wouldn't necessarily be students. I'm 26 and I know (or knew) several people who still subscribe to the gang/**** lifestyle

That's very interesting that the 18-24s don't want to go in, do you know if they are wary of the police in general or these particular images?

Does BSE have a gang problem do you know?

Not that I know of but then young adults are a mind of their own. Not necessarily organised crime gangs but hanging about acting hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home