UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find it eather, the event bit is empty on it, maybe you have to be loged in to see that bit,

It's not in the event bit but on a thread on the main page. There is lots of info there from people who have viewed it and they are all saying the same thing. It's in Tony's thread about the event.

From the descriptions of the CCTV it sounds like an arranged dust up?

It's really hard to say, it doesn't change the fact that a vehicle is still in this set up and there appears to be lots of postential witnesses.

Who knows if these young people are closing ranks for protection.

It does sound like some sort of incident took place with several people involved.

You mean a gang of teenagers just deciding to beat up whoever they came across?

If so, this really does suggest that Corrie could have been dumped in a bin.

Sounds like a likely outcome doesn't it sadly.

Do they have times on the images?

But according to Tony it was only recycling collected

It is the first thing to come to mind with the description from Dcflag. I have worried all along he ended up in a general waste bin that went to Great Blakenham or similar place and was missed....

How's this for a coincidence, I've just gone outside and biffa are collecting our recycling. I live in an area with communal biffa bins. The recycling truck is not the normal type of bin lorry, it doesn't have a huge about of storage on that back and seems to have compartments. I'd find it hard to think anything large would fit in it.

You'd think it would be hard to miss someone in a bin though?

It does sound like some sort of incident took place with several people involved.
thort that they said that no clues on any of the CCTV and then we had one person leaving the area, and now we have loads of people around the horseshoe area within minutes of him last being seen. Very odd that it's taken eight weeks to show the CCTV,

But according to Tony it was only recycling collected

Only the recycling was collected in the early hours of Saturday morning. There was plenty of time for other bins to be emptied before Corrie was noticed to be missing.

Only the recycling was collected in the early hours of Saturday morning. There was plenty of time for other bins to be emptied before Corrie was noticed to be missing.

That's a very very good point

thort that they said that no clues on any of the CCTV and then we had one person leaving the area, and now we have loads of people around the horseshoe area within minutes of him last being seen. Very odd that it's taken eight weeks to show the CCTV,

It's certainly taking a strange turn today, if someone is identified and progress is made from today's showing on the CCTV Suffolk Police are going to have some explaining to do

Sorry for a basic question but can the bins be seen by any of the CCTV cameras?

Odd? It's almost criminal. Whoever was responsible for Corries death or disappearance has had 8 long weeks to get rid of any evidence.

Likelihood police have scoped the idea he was in a bin? Chances they've spoken about other collections and interviewed other drivers?

It's certainly taking a strange turn today, if someone is identified and progress is made from today's showing on the CCTV Suffolk Police are going to have some explaining to do

The only thing I can think of is they do know some that are involved and they are under 18? Combined with a wall of silence it could be causing all sorts of problems. Especially if the incident itself isn't on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme