UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he put his phone on top of a black lid on a bin, had a pee, walked away and not realised he has left phone until he had walked quite a while, had an accident on the way home and not been found yet. I am so sad for his family.

Yep, sounds very plausible

Would you set a honey trap in the middle of town and park in a restricted area? I think there are better places to arrange a meet. Also the phone travelled at a slow pace, not car pace, bin lorry pace.

Someone Corrie has major beef with gets a girl/lad to lure him to horseshoe area for a lift home, he gets there, gets pulled into the car by said person, they drive off, throw Corrie's phone out the car window at Barton mills, beat the crap out of Corrie but go over the top and he dies, gets rid of body in thetford forest

No idea. I think I read somewhere (maybe the FAQ section of the Find Corrie website?) that when he was asked to leave his friends didn't know it happened. This seemed odd to me because wouldn't he be with them? Or had he been with them and then went elsewhere in the club? Or did he even gain access to the club and meet with his friends at all?
i have no idea what flex is like, but in many clubs I have been in, it can take 30 minutes to navigate your way to the bar (acknowledging a few familiar faces) and be waiting for a drink, maybe he never did actually see his friends in flex - which may explain why they didn't think anything of him not reappearing over the weekend, maybe they assumed he didn't go out at all that night and instead changed his plans.

Would you set a honey trap in the middle of town and park in a restricted area? I think there are better places to arrange a meet. Also the phone travelled at a slow pace, not car pace, bin lorry pace.

Yes I guess you're right...just threw my idea out there, thinking out loud so to speak!!

Yes it was flex an apparently he got asked to go by the bouncer as he was drunk, mind he had only been in the club for around 30 mins,

Thanks Scorpio um 30 mins and he was drunk and asked to leave I do wonder if there is more to this story! Just about everything to do with this case is driving me nuts!

All ideas are good ideas, especially from newer member's! Some of us have been on here since thread 1 and remember the heady days of "bin gate" I'm thread 2! Keep them coming!

Yes I guess you're right...just threw my idea out there, thinking out loud so to speak!!

Would you set a honey trap in the middle of town and park in a restricted area? I think there are better places to arrange a meet. Also the phone travelled at a slow pace, not car pace, bin lorry pace. t
You can't judge the pace that is an assumption. He stayed on one mast in BSE for 5km (it could have been stationary or moving during that time), there is then a void of no phone signal and it was picked up within 5kms of Barton mills (and could have been stationary again 5km away from the phone mast)

I think it was established early on that CCTV suggested he could not have walked out, certainly not on any of the main arterial routes. This has been followed religiously by Uncle Tony.
In which case, do they have better clearer footage of all the lurkers? If Corrie has to be seen, so do they.

No idea. I think I read somewhere (maybe the FAQ section of the Find Corrie website?) that when he was asked to leave his friends didn't know it happened. This seemed odd to me because wouldn't he be with them? Or had he been with them and then went elsewhere in the club? Or did he even gain access to the club and meet with his friends at all?

Thanks Truth I just wanted to find out more about that evening just feels we only get half a story I think (as Scorpio said) he was only there for 30mins then ejected for being too drunk!

All ideas are good ideas, especially from newer member's! Some of us have been on here since thread 1 and remember the heady days of "bin gate" I'm thread 2! Keep them coming!

It sure is a difficult one! The seemingly little police action would indicate they know a lot more and are just trying to dot the i's and cross the t's and hope whoever is involved does a slip up.
It's one hell of a brain rattler!!!

Thanks Truth I just wanted to find out more about that evening just feels we only get half a story I think (as Scorpio said) he was only there for 30mins then ejected for being too drunk!

He was drinking in his car and went to two different places before flex. Plenty of time to be drunk enough to be kicked out.

This is partially true. The only description we have is that it travelled at a pace consistent with that of a bin lorry (police press release). Considering the A1101 is in the main a 60mph zone it is a reasonable assumption that the phone was in the bin lorry that was on that road at that time, as opposed to a vehicle behaving erratically- if it did stop as you have suggested them it would need to then find significant speed to counteract the time lost.

QUOTE=Ruthbullock;12957624]
You can't judge the pace that is an assumption. He stayed on one mast in BSE for 5km (it could have been stationary or moving during that time), there is then a void of no phone signal and it was picked up within 5kms of Barton mills (and could have been stationary again 5km away from the phone mast)[/QUOTE]

So this relates to an inner and outer ring of CCTV. Corrie could have avoided the inner ring, in town where "lurkers" might be, but not the outer ring covering the main routes out to Honington.

In which case, do they have better clearer footage of all the lurkers? If Corrie has to be seen, so do they.

I was going to say the same thing as Ruth about the phone pings. All we've really been told is that the phone flipped from one mast to another, but we haven't been told any other details to know about the speed, route, or exact timing.

I think preplanned pickup between 03.25 and 04.00 probably arranged earlier in the evening hence buying food for two and waiting around for a couple of hours as the driver was coming from some distance. Have awol theories but will have to read up on the forum rules. Hope it is awol as he will be ok then.

Hi all! First post...be nice!
Does anyone know if any of Thetford forest has been searched?
Google maps tells me it's an ideal place to dispose of a body...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think preplanned pickup between 03.25 and 04.00 probably arranged earlier in the evening hence buying food for two and waiting around for a couple of hours as the driver was coming from some distance. Have awol theories but will have to read up on the forum rules. Hope it is awol as he will be ok then.

I've read the rules over again but can't find anything about AWOL rules? What are they please so I know?

Tony has just replied to someone saying Corrie could have left on foot after 8am.

"Please read the update. "He didn't leave on foot before 8am".

This means he either left in a vehicle before 8am or on foot or in a vehicle after 8am."

I'm so confused by this case. I thought we were repeatedly being told he had DEFINITELY left before 8am and that it was IMPOSSIBLE he left on foot. Now he may have left after 8am and may have left on foot. There are so many contradictions and changes of the "facts" in this case that the only thing I'm sure of right now is that a man named Corrie is missing. Everything else is likely to change again by morning.

I'm not sure where this post is going as I start it, but going to write it in the hope of sparking discussion.

I'm going to make some assumptions of things to eliminate. (Sherlock Holmes' Procedure)

Assumption: there was enough CCTV footage that if Corrie had walked out of the horseshoe 'one' of the cameras would have picked him up, and that would have been viewed by now. This means Corrie didn't try to walk home from that location.

Assumption: there were only three vehicles plus the bin lorry in the vicinity in the timeframe of interest. This wasn't a random pickup nor an unwilling pickup. But Corrie could have traveled out in a vehicle.

Assumption: Corrie didn't end up in one of those bins. If there's a dead body in a bin, then it'll be noticed on emptying the bin lorry at the other end. If there's a body in an enclosed bin for 2 days or so, then someone's going to lift the lid on the bin and either see a hand or foot sticking out or they'll smell something.

Assumption: Corrie didn't enter one of the horseshoe buildings. The stairs have been checked for forensics, and everything else is too high to climb over.

If we rule out all of these, not because we're certain but just in the way you do mathematical assumptions, then what is left and where would those left over options take Corrie? How would one of those options lead to Corrie's disappearance and lack of forensics/evidence to show where he went and where he's been for the past 9 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83