UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were two groups on the hub footage, one not shown on itv anglia.

I think it has to be the obvious I just don't get the circus around the cctv. Trying to second guess what's going on is pretty draining.

If he jumped into a car then why so many cctv images to look through? The timescale of his disappearance can't be huge because of the bin lorry.

I also agree he must have been able to evade the green woods camera, for example in his last cctv footage of it wasn't zoomed in you would be able to see if anyone else was behind him, but you can't.

The whole lot makes no sense. I think the police know exactly what vehicle he got into and I also think they must have a pretty good shortlist of where he went.
What is the obvious?

The rubbish bin is in the horse shoe.

The "two pieces" of rubbish is from the Corrie #2 CCTV
And the "one piece" of rubbish is from the "running man" CCTV.

It is said one is at 3.25am. The other at 3.40am.

I'd expect it the other way around ?
One piece of rubbish.... then two pieces.

Now, I see rubbish not being "added to", that's normal.
....but rubbish "disappearing" ! When does that happen.

Or put simply.
At 3.25am there are "two pieces" of rubbish on the ground.
At 3.40am there is "one piece of rubbish" on the ground.
So a car left from horseshoe between 3.25 & 3.40 displacing the 'can' do u think?

At 3.25

attachment.php

At 3.40

attachment.php

Where did it go ?

# Someone picked it up between Corrie entering and the running man

# The running man was not at 3.40, but before Corrie entered.

I don't know.

Attachments

• 3.25 Capture.PNG
    3.25 Capture.PNG
    127 KB · Views: 194
  • 3.40 Capture.PNG
    3.40 Capture.PNG
    116.4 KB · Views: 188
Jamesking, do you think the wind or a breeze could have blown the rubbish out of the way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jamesking, do you think the wind or a breeze could have blown the rubbish out of the way?

It blew the larger one.
But the smaller one stayed where it was ?

Looking at the tree... there isn't much wind.

The larger one could be a chip wrapper?

Could be. I don't know. Could be nothing. It just looks odd.

Would you use chip paper to wipe a knife ?
Or your hands ?

Or your hands ?

I'd use the clothing on the body I'd just stabbed (to wipe the knife), but that's just me...

I thought you were thinking it was a dead drop lol

Or your hands ?

If I was planning on dropping a knife on the scene I'm assuming I would wipe it, if I was planning on taking the knife with me to dispose of later I wouldn't wipe it at the time - I assume lol. No knife found so no wipe? Quite a strange predicament to try and place yourself in and one I hope I never am haha

I feel the same. It has been the same from day one.I also cant understand how the facebook page is being kept open with frankly hundreds of comments every day that dont seem to contribute anything to finding Corrie. (Typical comment .Have they checked local hospitals !) If i am irritated by it god knows how the family feel and i really dont know how they expect to suddenly receive a nugget of info after all this time.it all seems very strange to me
There were quite a few useful points in the very early days and Nicola has acknowledged some of the information has been important, like the 3 teenagers in private footage (which we have not seen)- this only came about due to facebook appeals. They may have nothing to do with it, but still people forwarded their own footage and identified what was in it. This has however lost momentum as there is nothing new to give.

Looks like a small polystyrene chip box. I thought that this was the type Corrie was eating from when walking past The Grapes.

It blew the larger one.
But the smaller one stayed where it was ?

Looking at the tree... there isn't much wind.
A passing vehicle causes a draught. Corrie went into bin area at 0325 and bin man did not see him at 0400 so he left in that window of time.

Corrie wasn't carrying any rubbish with him in CCTV 2 so I would expect that the timing is wrong and the CCTV has been clipped , I'm even starting to doubt the time on cctv2 when corrie was last seen , it's ether a complete cover up or the police are completely useless , I wouldn't trust them to find a lost cat let along a family member, complete shambles from day one no door to door,

Also as you can see from the other cctv the group of 3 were also eating take away as they walked through so its probably a popular litter drop off at that time of night for people heading home. I did notice though that in the doorway where Corrie rested with his food that there didn't appear to be any litter left there so looks like he did seek out a bin but it could have been another.

There's not a shred of evidence to point to foul play as far as I can make out, I'm sticking with my original thoughts that he will be found in water or in undergrowth eventually after meeting his maker in an accident whilst walking home.

There was a case local to me, Haydn Evans which only went on for a couple of weeks. He went missing from a hotel Xmas party, just vanished after being ejected for being drunk. It was all over the local media to try and help find him, all sorts of potential sightings etc but he was actually drowned in the hotel lake and in all that time he was just a matter of feet away from where he was last seen. So sad, I would definitely prefer the awol theory for Corrie over this! Anything seems possible right now.

Also one last thing I don't want to distract you all but as a newbie I just wanted to say thank you all so much for being patient with us not just me but others also you all have been great I hope now ive found this site I may continue to follow other cases when you all solve this one :) xx

See my link below, if you click on thread tools and subscribe to it you will get a notification whenever a new UK thread is opened.

Welcome and happy sleuthing!!

There's not a shred of evidence to point to foul play as far as I can make out, I'm sticking with my original thoughts that he will be found in water or in undergrowth eventually after meeting his maker in an accident whilst walking home.

It's what most of us thought at the beginning (scarred from the Adrian Lynch case!) but Tony has been adamant Corrie did not leave on foot. It's all just so bizarre...

It's what most of us thought at the beginning (scarred from the Adrian Lynch case!) but Tony has been adamant Corrie did not leave on foot. It's all just so bizarre...
May of been picked up from the horseshoe area and got a lift back half way and attempted to walk the rest? The whole case is crazy so I'm going with a simple scenario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member