DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nothing to do with take away guy, first I've herd about this one

So what's the story with this guy were they good mates then

So nothing to do with take away guy, first I've herd about this one

no, there are definitely 2, one in the takeaway playing rock, paper scissors, with a black T with white writing, who i'm sure offered him a lift that he refused

and another who appears to be a regular drinking buddy and takeaway friend based at the same base as corrie

I posted the link for this on Wednesday:

A T [name redacted], who works in Pizza Mama Mia, became friendly with Corrie after he began dropping in for a kebab on regular nights out. He said there was nothing unusual about the night Corrie went missing and that police have been unable to find anything fruitful from the takeaway’s CCTV footage. He said: “Corrie is my friend. He came in here maybe every two weeks for food when he was out. He usually came in with an American guy from the base. There wasn’t anything different about him or the way he was acting when he came in that night. He was always just friendly and normal. I don’t know what has happened, but I hope they find him soon.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/police-refuse-rule-out-abduction-9001708

But would there be cctv at all roofs he could exit from?? I was looking at the map of all the cctv and it seems u could get out without being seen on cctv
I think that even if someone went over the roof and dropped/climbed down the point is they would be picked up on an adjacent street cctv camera. The family appear to be satisfied he couldn't have left that way as they seem adamant he did not leave on foot. Do you know a way out that way on foot over the roof and evading cctv? If so what roads/paths would that be? I don't know Bury at all.

There are two Americans, the one from the takeaway in the tshirt who he met that night and another based at Honington who is his friend.

Do you know why there'd be USAF at Honington? I'd assumed the American friend was based at Mildenhall or Lakenheath but I know zilch about this so if anyone can answer...

I must have missed him ,been following this for ages and people still keep appearing out of no ware,

He's not USAF. You can join the RAF if one of your parents is British even if you were born abroad.

There are two Americans, the one from the takeaway in the tshirt who he met that night and another based at Honington who is his friend.
Has this American based at Honington spoken to the police about when he last saw Corrie, do you know purple ?

<modsnip>

i've kinda bought into your waiting theory but what happens next??

I have complete no idea.

But "Post #458 by Polo" with regards to the "4 minute man" is interesting me greatly,

"Polo" says the police were unsure where the "4 minute man" had come from....and it might not have been from the horseshoe.

How good are the cameras again ?

Granted (from what Tony says) that "the cameras would have seen Corrie if he left by foot", so I accept that when Cam09 came to look onto Short Brackland again, it just saw (probably) the "4 minute man" standing there (or moving off from a mid point of the cameras field of view)...the time 0329

The "Running Man" passes at 0340 (?). And from his reaction, there seems to be "nothing going on.

So, the time points seem to be 0325, 0329, 0340.
Or a) 0325 b) +4 mins c) +11 mins

If Cam09 doesn't see the "4 minute man" emerge from wherever... ...then what was seen in that area at 0326, 0327, 0328 and 0329.

For example, if it is believed that Corrie departed in a car, the when did then 3 cars observed actually arrive ?

I don't think they are doing that but I think they have to be sure before they pull anyone. At the moment there is no crime. People are perfectly within their rights to be on the streets be it walking home, waiting to meet someone going in to shelter from rain or cold or to sleep. After all they are only doing what corrie himself was doing - hanging around for a couple of hours or only minutes in some cases. There's no law against that.

Be sure of what? This wouldn't be an arrest (at least to begin with) just a chat to see what he saw of Corrie etc. If someone that viewed the pod CCTV had said [insert name here] was 4 minute man do you think the Police would say thank you and carry on sitting on this info until said person came forward? We're not talking about a crime here, just seeking witnesses to a disappeared man!

In saying that I just read the below from Polo:

Polo said:
I have just remembered something else that the officer at the pod said. She confirmed that it wasn't clear where the 4 minute man had come from and that it might not have been from the horseshoe.

Now this is very perplexing in light of what the family has said about 4 minute man. What is going on?

Be sure of what? This wouldn't be an arrest (at least to begin with) just a chat to see what he saw of Corrie etc. If someone that viewed the pod CCTV had said [insert name here] was 4 minute man do you think the Police would say thank you and carry on sitting on this info until said person came forward? We're not talking about a crime here, just seeking witnesses to a disappeared man!

In saying that I just read the below from Polo:

Now this is very perplexing in light of what the family has said about 4 minute man. What is going on?

So may have come from the horseshoe and may not have? Just how good is this cctv then?

But he wouldn't of known where the bin lorry was heading...

Unless he had spoken to the driver, then decided to try and grab a lift on the back like the old school bin men did

Where is the CCTV of the bin lorry??????

To me there is nothing unusual about drinking in his car. If he had caught a lift with his friends they probably would've been drinking on the way there (pre-loading). Since he had to drive there, he had to do his pre-loading when he got there.

It has been said he was pretty skint, so pre-loading rather than paying bar prices makes perfect sense

ware did this guy come from as i can't ever remember him even being talked about on this page before, is this fact or from some other gossip book page,

Did Corrie have a few regular hook ups? Maybe some young lady who hadn't been out came and picked him up. The something has happened elsewhere.

Also, the no CCTV of him leaving the area. Isn't it possible that when the camera focused in on the runner that it therefore momentarily is not focusing on the area where Corrie could have left on foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo