UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Corrie have a few regular hook ups? Maybe some young lady who hadn't been out came and picked him up. The something has happened elsewhere.

Also, the no CCTV of him leaving the area. Isn't it possible that when the camera focused in on the runner that it therefore momentarily is not focusing on the area where Corrie could have left on foot?

I've questioned this before but apparently the way private and council cctv is he couldn't have gotten very far from the horseshoe before being caught on cctv

Unless he had spoken to the driver, then decided to try and grab a lift on the back like the old school bin men did

Where is the CCTV of the bin lorry??????

Nicola confirmed Corrie is not on the back of the bin lorry.

Don't get what you're asking....I've twice read Cags giving statement from Mamma Mia man (about Corrie's American friend) as well as providing link

No American man at honington

The "4 minute man" may have seen nothing at all. Four minutes is quite a long time. That's one angle.

Then again, he could have seen everything.

Or even been "a party to" whatever may have happened.

I depends what "theory" you go with.
If Corrie entered at 0325 and "4 minute man" is seen at 0329...
...then where is the camera looking for "240 seconds" or so ?

If you say "if Corrie left on foot, he would be have been seen", it is not the same as saying "all the activity in that area was covered".

Don't get what you're asking....I've twice read Cags giving statement from Mamma Mia man (about Corrie's American friend) as well as providing link
I'm asking about this American guy at honington that was ment to be a good friend, ware did this come from, news to me,

I'm asking about this American guy at honington that was ment to be a good friend, ware did this come from, news to me,
It came from the statement of the takeaway worker in Mamma Mia I believe

The "4 minute man" may have seen nothing at all. Four minutes is quite a long time. That's one angle.

Then again, he could have seen everything.

Or even been "a party to" whatever may have happened.

I depends what "theory" you go with.
If Corrie entered at 0325 and "4 minute man" is seen at 0329...
...then where is the camera looking for "240 seconds" or so ?

If you say "if Corrie left on foot, he would be have been seen", it is not the same as saying "all the activity in that area was covered".

Didnt the police say they were witholding a small piece of cctv back? That could be the very footage you're referring too

The roof access was checked. There was a news article where they talled about whether he went on the roof and it said the whole roof is not covered however they could see he didn't go up there.

It's on the findcorrie website, you cannot leave the area without being caught on cctv whether that be walking or biking. The horseshoe backs onto building which would mean jumping off the roof of a building, not really a smart thing to do when they're two storeys (at least)

The cctv map includes only council cameras and not private.

Link to roof section I referred to http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/73...tland-Yard-RAF-airman-missing-Bury-St-Edmunds
Being pedantic now, but it has never been stated he couldn't leave by bike - only foot.

Didnt NT the police say they were witholding a small piece of cctv back? That could be the very footage you're referring too

No idea. Maybe they are.
Nothing else would be more crucial than that time period.

0325 Corrie is seen in the camera view....
....and walks RIGHT to the bin area.

0329 Four Minute Man appears in the camera view
....and it's not known from which direction he came.

If Corrie cannot disappear from that area without being seen...
...then "Four Minute Man" cannot appear in that area, without being seen. Nor could he leave there without being seen.

If "one rule applies to one", then it has to apply to all.

Being pedantic now, but it has never been stated he couldn't leave by bike - only foot.

Which is true, but you'd have to assume that not being able to leave on foot includes not being able to leave full stop unseen (unless hidden in a vehicle) I sincerely hope after all the updates it doesn't come to light he was seen whizzing out on a bike though! Because if he is then the whole cctv identification pod thing is a little pointless.

Where are the police statements? In the press or on the website? What would be the hoped for outcome? Do you not trust the police and/or the family statements?
The police statements are on both the find Corrie webpage and the Suffolk police page- it's not a lack of trust, just a different perspective. Family keep adding vague pieces of information. The police have released information but nowhere near as in depth as the family. I just wonder what conclusions could be drawn, if any from purely the police perspective- and thus what questions the police have currently left unanswered (some areas of which I know the family have tried to address)

Very quiet ATM and maybe not a bad thing. TW has gone low profile but not to be underestimated! Hope it's all good and things are moving forward.....

He said: “Corrie is
Can't see anything in that link about the honington American guy just the take away man from mildenhal ,

"He said: “Corrie is my friend. He came in here maybe every two weeks for food when he was out. He usually came in with an American guy from the base."

Can't see anything in that link about the honington American guy just the take away man from mildenhal ,

What?? Takeaway man from Mildenhall?! Mildenhall isn't even mentioned in that article!!

For clarification:

A T, who works in Pizza Mama Mia, became friendly with Corrie after he began dropping in for a kebab on regular nights out.

He said there was nothing unusual about the night Corrie went missing and that police have been unable to find anything fruitful from the takeaway’s CCTV footage.

He said: “Corrie is my friend. He came in here maybe every two weeks for food when he was out. He usually came in with an American guy from the base.

“There wasn’t anything different about him or the way he was acting when he came in that night. He was always just friendly and normal. I don’t know what has happened, but I hope they find him soon.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/police-refuse-rule-out-abduction-9001708

I hope that clears it up.

Truth, what was your question to me again?

You said:

I think they have to be sure before they pull anyone

My question is: Be sure of what? Basically I'm just saying right now this person is just a possible witness and not someone believed to have committed any crime. Yet the Police haven't even publicly acknowledged this person exists and even for the locals that visited the pod it all seems sketchy.

The Police have so far appealed for:

Teenagers: came forward/traced. No CCTV required
T-shirt man from Mama Mia's: came forward/traced. No CCTV required
Running man and group of three: CCTV shown and quickly came forward/traced

4 minute man....Who!? (at least from a Police perspective as far as I've seen)

It makes zero sense. Now we learn from Polo that a Police officer has said it isn't clear where 4 minute man came from which is different from the family stating he is on CCTV coming from the horseshoe area. Work that out!

If this 4 minute man is the closest person in time and distance from where Corrie is last seen wouldn't it be most logical to appeal for this man first and foremost?

When/if the Police ever talk then maybe it will all make sense......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member