UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So can u not climb up and over those stairs seen in the horseshoe area? The black metal ones?
Physically he 100% could do. However the whole area has been searched, you would assume with a pretty fine tooth comb as it was the rooftops and all.

Can any of the locals tell me what would be going on in the fields in the area at the end of September into October?

For example, where I am, the fields would have all been harvested and therefore cut very low around this time. In my area there are lots of different crops grown and livestock in the fields too, but I'm not familiar with the area around Bury. Is one crop grown to the exclusion of most others or is there a variety grown? What about livestock?

I'm particularly interested in the triangle with Bury at the southern tip and then going north, Mildenhall western point and Honington eastern, forming the rest of the triangle. Hope that makes sense!

Also (I've been studying Google Earth!) is there a quarry near to Cavenham Heath Nature Reserve? It looks like a quarry on GE.

So can u not climb up and over those stairs seen in the horseshoe area? The black metal ones?

Aren't the stairs roof access? I don't think you can get anywhere unless you're jumping off the roof. If Corrie can't leave without being seen on cctv then I think that includes bikes because he would be identifiable.

Can any of the locals tell me what would be going on in the fields in the area at the end of September into October?

For example, where I am, the fields would have all been harvested and therefore cut very low around this time. In my area there are lots of different crops grown and livestock in the fields too, but I'm not familiar with the area around Bury. Is one crop grown to the exclusion of most others or is there a variety grown? What about livestock?

I'm particularly interested in the triangle with Bury at the southern tip and then going north, Mildenhall western point and Honington eastern, forming the rest of the triangle. Hope that makes sense!

nope not to me, but interested to see where this theory is going?

But would there be cctv at all roofs he could exit from?? I was looking at the map of all the cctv and it seems u could get out without being seen on cctv

Also (I've been studying Google Earth!) is there a quarry near to Cavenham Heath Nature Reserve? It looks like a quarry on GE.
Needham chalks by ipswich
Aren't the stairs roof access? I don't think you can get anywhere unless you're jumping off the roof. If Corrie can't leave without being seen on cctv then I think that includes bikes because he would be identifiable.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

One thing I wonder is why corrie wasn't with "his American friend from the base". Could it have been the American friend having the party? Maybe he was shipping out and it was a leaving party? If the takeaway guy says corrie was usually with him, corrie's friends would know him too wouldn't they? Maybe that's who corrie sent the photo too as he had told him Darroch was coming down the following weekend?
Now we have time could we please sort this American friend thing out as I'm confused , who said that he had an American friend at base in the first place, the only American I know about was the guy in the take away,

I'm sure the owner of Mamma mia, where he regularly buys his takeaway food, said he usually goes in with his American friend from the base

So corries family are clased as victims, dose any one know how all this works, victims of what exactly as we have no crime so must be victims of missing family member, not shure, so would his friends and people that new him also be victims, any ideas any one?
I dont think I ever heard the police call them victims. Otherwise that suggests Corrie has come to some sort of situation that would deem that they know something and not revealing it. There is no evidence that Corrie has been hurt other than he is not present. So to answer your question until some evidence is produced, technically no.

But would there be cctv at all roofs he could exit from?? I was looking at the map of all the cctv and it seems u could get out without being seen on cctv

The roof access was checked. There was a news article where they talled about whether he went on the roof and it said the whole roof is not covered however they could see he didn't go up there.

It's on the findcorrie website, you cannot leave the area without being caught on cctv whether that be walking or biking. The horseshoe backs onto building which would mean jumping off the roof of a building, not really a smart thing to do when they're two storeys (at least)

The cctv map includes only council cameras and not private.

Link to roof section I referred to http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/734170/Corrie-McKeague-Scotland-Yard-RAF-airman-missing-Bury-St-Edmunds

I'm under the impression that the American guy he was playing, rock, paper scissors with this time, was not the same American that he is usually seen with,
did this 'rock, paper scissors American' not offer him a lift but he turned it down? hence, bringing us back to 'was he anticipating a lift that was prearranged?

Now we have time could we please sort this American friend thing out as I'm confused , who said that he had an American friend at base in the first place, the only American I know about was the guy in the take away,

Mamma Mia guy, when asked about Corrie (allegedly) said he'd got to know him as he was a regular and usually came in with his American friend.

Said friend is not the same person as American guy in black t-shirt whom Corrie was interacting with at takeaway that morning.

so according to Sulsar, they've searched all along the route the phone took? including thetford forest? where is that route in relation to Needham chalks? DanceCard

http://www.sulsar.org.uk/news/
As far as I have read , the search has not been in this direction but worth a search. A good distraction to follow the phone ping when they/he/them went in the opposite direction.

I*would love someone to fine tooth comb analyse just the police statements (trying to ignore what we have been told by family) and see what theories that would bring about and what unanswered questions we then have.
Where are the police statements? In the press or on the website? What would be the hoped for outcome? Do you not trust the police and/or the family statements?

What base are we talking about we all know about mildenhal takeaway man , are you talking about an American from honington base

There are two Americans, the one from the takeaway in the tshirt who he met that night and another based at Honington who is his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie