UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those three vehicles and 4 minute man hold the key. What times were they all seen (going in and out) then which way did they go? If cctv has been viewed till 8 a.m. according to family website this has obviously already been done so where did the vehicles go. ?.Also it does not look to difficult for a fit young soldier to have gone up and over that wall and buildings to a waiting vehicle the other side of those buildings. That's what theyre trained for. So has that cctv been checked yet?
I will look back at the maps but from memory I think there is car parking and shops over there. Some times the simplest and most obvious answer is the right one.

Not sure about that, CJ. If the bin lorry started and was based out of BSE then doing pickups in BSE, Mildenhall and then off to Great Blakenham (for example) that would make sense but I can't see the 04:20 teenager sighting being possible? The bin lorry did the BSE pick up [redacted] and couldn't possibly do the the round trip to Mildenhall in 20 minutes. Also from Mildenhall I would pick up the A14 via the A11 and Tuddenham road if going direct to Great Blakenham from there.

Ah, didn't realise the BSE pickup was so late. Do you have the source for that handy? I know the timings were discussed at length in previous threads, but I can't recall the conclusion!

Ah, didn't realise the BSE pickup was so late. Do you have the source for that handy? I know the timings were discussed at length in previous threads, but I can't recall the conclusion!

I don't have the source (maybe the website in updates?) but it was after Corrie was seen and left in time for the phone pings to correlate with the bin lorry movement at 4.58 (or bee close to 5am)

Also to note, the Great Blakenham sorting place is also known as the "Viridor" Waste sorting place?

There are several recycling facilities there. Not only Viridor but Bolton Bros, BBS Waste Management and Sackers. Sita also have what appears to be an office facility in the village.

I don't have the source (maybe the website in updates?) but it was after Corrie was seen and left in time for the phone pings to correlate with the bin lorry movement at 4.58 (or bee close to 5am)

Hmm ... can't find it on the website.

I did find this though:

"Barton Mills is a known Dogging and Swingers site, however It is also close to the refuse site where the bin Lorry was headed."

which certainly suggests its final destination was in the area of Barton Mills.

Not sure about that, CJ. If the bin lorry started and was based out of BSE then doing pickups in BSE, Mildenhall and then off to Great Blakenham (for example) that would make sense but I can't see the 04:20 teenager sighting being possible? The bin lorry did the BSE pick up ~04:00 and couldn't possibly do the the round trip to Mildenhall in 20 minutes. Also from Mildenhall I would pick up the A14 via the A11 and Tuddenham road if going direct to Great Blakenham from there.

Indeed. Either the bin lorry driver was in the Horseshoe area and nearby for +/- 20 minutes (is that possible in the context of emptying one bin and completing any necessary paperwork?) or he was mistaken about the sighting of the teenagers at 4.20am.

Hmm ... can't find it on the website.

I did find this though:

"Barton Mills is a known Dogging and Swingers site, however It is also close to the refuse site where the bin Lorry was headed."

which certainly suggests its final destination was in the area of Barton Mills.

That's from a month ago. While that may have been what was thought at the time about the bin lorry and its destination, and maybe seemed credible, I do not think it is credible now for reasons I've set out in the past few pages.

That's from a month ago. While that may have been what was thought at the time about the bin lorry and its destination, and maybe seemed credible, I do not think it is credible now for reasons I've set out in the past few pages.

It may be from a month ago, but it was posted 6 weeks after the event so you'd think they'd have those details worked out by then!

I have stated that the tracing of the 3 vehicles is important and also want to make some suppositions about the 9 people in dark clothing in and around the horseshoe. I have said before that I think they could all be the same person so trace/id one of them and we may succeed in getting that number down. I will check the police update again because I think it mentions something about some people being id'd in one of the media publications.

For what it's worth I think the bin lorry is a red herring. I don't think it's all that relevant especially as there are other vehicles that could also potentially fit the pings.

I think either it comes across as important because it was focussed on in updates or it was focussed on in updates purposely to help keep the suspecting vehicle in the dark about what they know. After all if someone is out there knowing what happened and thinking "they all think the phone went in the bin lorry meaning Corrie could be anywhere" you'd be feeling less heat than "they know I drove to xx with corrie and/or his phone"

Unfortunately I can't find one....I'll redact that.

MelmothTheLost said:

The Police officer in the below video also states Barton Mills was its final destination albeit on the 3rd October (2:03 on):

[video=youtube;46UD0lk-c2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UD0lk-c2g[/video]

It may be from a month ago, but it was posted 6 weeks after the event so you'd think they'd have those details worked out by then!

Ordinarily, yes, one would think so. However this investigation seems to have been all over the place right from the start.

The Police officer in the below video also states Barton Mills was its final destination albeit on the 3rd October (2:03 on):

Then please tell me what the bin lorry driver was doing between around 4.30am when he would have arrived in the Barton Mills area and 9am when the facility opened.

Extended breakfast at McDonalds?

A bit of early morning dogging?

A kip in the cab?

I'm not trying to be facetious, but this question is simply not being addressed.

For what it's worth I think the bin lorry is a red herring. I don't think it's all that relevant especially as there are other vehicles that could also potentially fit the pings.

Bingo!

I also think the blasted Barton Mills domestic recycling facility is a red herring.

Then please tell me what the bin lorry driver was doing between around 4.30am when he would have arrived in the Barton Mills area and 9am when the facility opened.

A kip in the cab?

I'm not trying to be facetious, but this question is simply not being addressed.

I hear dogging sites are frequented by people who drive for a living.

I hear dogging sites are frequented by people who drive for a living.

I imagine they're frequented by all sorts of people including teachers, ministers of the cloth, MPs and senior partners in law firms.

Now we are limited in our discussions in finding this whole case more and more strange.

An raf serviceman doesn't turn up for work. His work colleagues phone his brother but the raf don't list him as awol. Despite not being listed as awol he is also not listed anywhere I can see officially as a misper.

Cctv is viewed and nothing suggesting criminality is shown (so again, why is this not awol?) we know now that vehicles were seen leaving making it highly likely Corrie drove or was driven out of the horseshoe area.

His phone was turned off in the range for the bm mast. Searches have showed nothing.

Why was this presented to the media as he "vanished" when it must have been blatantly obvious there's potential for leaving in a vehicle? Why was the bin lorry so quickly eliminated yet the other three vehicles still under investigation 10 weeks later? Most of all, leaving in a vehicle means a third party. So indeed someone does know something.

A kip in the cab?

Hey, I agree with you! On paper it doesn't fit that Mildenhall HWRC was its destination because it really doesn't seem like that place has multiple employees there at 04:00-05:00 sorting mixed recycling.

Like I suggested earlier, maybe there is some sot of special arrangement whereby this bin lorry goes round a limited number of smaller businesses picking up cardboard/paper only (remember it only picked up one bin in the horseshoe) and the driver has keys to Mildenhall HWRC to drop the load off? Could be a nice little earner for the council and/or other waste management company?

Just a pure guess at a possible explanation given what the Police are on record as stating.

Perhaps completely irrelevant but did anyone else know Corrie disappeared 8 days after his birthday?
This comment was made last night, but I think it might very inportent, he most likely had some kind of birthday party of some kind the week before he went missing, if he did then it was most probely in bse, or maybe the night he went missing was ment to be the big night out and was a disaster from the start , eather way it's worth consideration,

This comment was made last night, but I think it might very inportent, he most likely had some kind of birthday party of some kind the week before he went missing, if he did then it was most probely in bse, or maybe the night he went missing was ment to be the big night out and was a disaster from the start , eather way it's worth consideration,
The 16th is a Friday so it's likely he celebrated that weekend unless he was working. I guess it's just another thing to add to the speculation list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966