UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression as it was a personal experience it's not breaking any rules? It does confuse me as to why it been said Corrie drove to bse alone if he really didn't. Why would it matter?
This appears to be fact relayed to us by the person concerned so would be acceptable anyway.

I was under the impression as it was a personal experience it's not breaking any rules? It does confuse me as to why it been said Corrie drove to bse alone if he really didn't. Why would it matter?

I'm not sure how the rules deal with it. I've never taken part in a thread that's been closed down so many times before!

It's still hearsay, isn't it? It could still be a miscommunication?

We don't know how relevant it might be. It was hours before Corrie went missing, but for people curious about his frame of mind that night there's a big difference between driving in alone after being left behind and knocking back half a bottle of vodka while on the phone to brother vs driving in with a friend who maybe picks up some drink so they're not so far behind when they finally catch up with the rest of the guys in the pubs?

I'm not sure how the rules deal with it. I've never taken part in a thread that's been closed down so many times before!

We don't know how relevant it might be. It was hours before Corrie went missing, but for people curious about his frame of mind that night there's a big difference between driving in alone after being left behind and knocking back half a bottle of vodca while on the phone to brother vs driving in with a friend who maybe picks up some drink so they're not so far behind when they finally catch up with the rest of the guys in the pubs?

You're right, drinking with a friend opposed to knocking back drink alone has hugely different appearances to others.

I'm not really sure, I mean if someone went to the pod they could relay their experience and conversations here right?

Our recycling bin is the same as the Biffa ones we've seen, just a different company.
The food processing unit over the road, I'm sure theirs are Biffa bins. Will have a look at their recycling bin tomorrow and see if it's a locking one. Their food waste ones definitely are. Will report back!

Where I work food waste has to be padlocked even while it's still in the building unless frozen. I think it's a H&S/legal requirement because of people potentially stealing the food and becoming very sick. We have to sign our legal log daily to say it's padlocked away and our waste area gets inspected by outside people (I can't recall who, it's been a long week!) to check food waste is padlocked and food bins outside are securely locked. Plastic and cardboard for recycling however can just be disposed of with no lock.

Hang on a minute, did I read earlier on this thread (today?) that Corrie gave a lift to a friend into BSE?
This sheds some light on the other two cars doesn't it?
1. Either mass confusion.
2. Two spaces in both the other two cars (the other thought the other had Corrie as a passenger?).
3. Both cars were totally full and Corrie's friend knew this presumably or was running late with Corrie?

Not sure of the relevance yet...

These 'facts' and stories change from day to day!! :/
It's hugely relevant I think.

I've only ever been kicked out twice so I have limited experience. It says on the website there was no argument. So what kind of behaviour gets you asked to leave a club?
Smuggling your own booze in? I've done it - saves £.

We don't know how relevant it might be. It was hours before Corrie went missing, but for people curious about his frame of mind that night there's a big difference between driving in alone after being left behind and knocking back half a bottle of vodka while on the phone to brother vs driving in with a friend who maybe picks up some drink so they're not so far behind when they finally catch up with the rest of the guys in the pubs?
It's not hearsay. Polo is telling us this. Polo is the one who actually spoke to Corrie's friend so it's fine.

Might be wrong but I think it technically falls under having to be a verified insider?
I'll check the rules but Polo, I think you should report your conversation directly to the police. They will decide if it's relevant or not, not websleuth or any of us. Call suffolk police probably as soon as you can.

You're right, drinking with a friend opposed to knocking back drink alone has hugely different appearances to others.

I'm not really sure, I mean if someone went to the pod they could relay their experience and conversations here right?
Something doesn't seem right with these scenarios and I can't quite pit my finger on it.
attachment.php
One minute we're told he drove in alone and sat drinking in the car. The next minute it's inferred that that he drove in with a friend. According to the street signs it's illegal to drink alcohol on the streets in Robert Roby Way which would explain him sitting in the car with a mate listening to music. But we're also lead to believe that he sat in his car drinking and talking to his brother (I think?) discussing the week after's visitations. That's a pretty bad mannered environment to be in with a work mate isn't it? If his mate gave him some privacy to talk then surely that wouldn't leave time for his mate to preload (if he drunk?) and would explain why Corrie went to two pubs before the club to look for them? After all, he wouldn't have been able to talk to them as he was on the phone to his brother?

Curiouser and curiouser....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 172
Something doesn't seem right with these scenarios and I can't quite pit my finger on it.
attachment.php
One minute we're told he drove in alone and sat drinking in the car. The next minute it's inferred that that he drove in with a friend. According to the street signs it's illegal to drink alcohol on the streets in Robert Roby Way which would explain him sitting in the car with a mate listening to music. But we're also lead to believe that he sat in his car drinking and talking to his brother (I think?) discussing the week after's visitations. That's a pretty bad mannered environment to be in with a work mate isn't it? If his mate gave him some privacy to talk then surely that wouldn't leave time for his mate to preload (if he drunk?) and would explain why Corrie went to two pubs before the club to look for them? After all, he wouldn't have been able to talk to them as he was on the phone to his brother?

Curiouser and curiouser....

I have to admit I'm surprised to see actual street signs telling people not to drink in their cars. I've never seen one before (assuming that's what it is it's quite blurry for me) is it common for people to do this on Robert boby way?

I'm confused - he gave someone a lift right? Doesn't mean he sat in his car drinking with him, could have just been dropped off to meet others? i.e. Corries off to BSE tonight, you could get a lift with him sort of thing? Definitely could give great insight to how he was and what his plans were rather than later stuff.

He waits....

...he meets "a mate".

They are off to take drugs. Why not, this is normal.

He then walks back from wherever and befalls an accident.

Now, where is it that the family statements (official please) disagree with this ?

The 3rd of October Police Conference establishes this as a possibility.

Firstly ....Corrie would do many unusual things.
This is confirmed by Nicola in that interview (9.00 in the video link link below, the "not unusual Corrie" behaviour).

Then go back to 7.51 (and listen hard at 8.10).
The words are "if they have arranged to get a lift and then get back". Now what the hell does that mean ?

And Then Get Back ????

Link as rquired
[video=youtube;ouZCCnULs34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZCCnULs34[/video]

Too confusing for me to follow @ James..
I'm lost as to what is typical 'Corrie behaviour' , it seems along the lines of whatever happens happens...

I know people do go off with other people and blah blah blah.. if someone did text him or ring him and he didn't reply for 2 whole days is that typical Corrie behaviour too?

I have to admit I'm surprised to see actual street signs telling people not to drink in their cars. I've never seen one before (assuming that's what it is it's quite blurry for me) is it common for people to do this on Robert boby way?
Its just no drinking on the streets as far as I am aware.

I'm actually now so confused by this case and its changing details that I'm ready to throw in the towel and stop following it!

Maybe just a brief break for me, but none of it makes any sense to me. What 'facts' there are seem to keep changing and there aren't actually very many 'facts' to go on anyway. It's doing my head in.

Too confusing for me to follow @ James..
I'm lost as to what is typical 'Corrie behaviour' , it seems along the lines of whatever happens happens...

I know people do go off with other people and blah blah blah.. if someone did text him or ring him and he didn't reply for 2 whole days is that typical Corrie behaviour too?

It seems that, doing that "isn't" his normal behaviour.
Well, you can't have it "both ways" in my book.

My "bugbear" is...being told "Older Heifer Droppings".

I'm actually now so confused by this case and its changing details that I'm ready to throw in the towel and stop following it!

Maybe just a brief break for me, but none of it makes any sense to me. What 'facts' there are seem to keep changing and there aren't actually very many 'facts' to go on anyway. It's doing my head in.

I totally agree and I don't know what to make of this at the moment. Perhaps there is a hidden agenda?

Does anyone know about keeping pets in military quarters and if it is allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics