UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it is highly unlikely that the phone will have been separated from Corrie. What are the chances of Corrie's phone ending up in somebody else's vehicle while at the same time Corrie disappears in an unrelated incident?

I agree. The chances of being separated with no witnesses when there was a fair bit of activity that night, in an area with no clear cctv and to then end up in a bin lorry that happens to collect that one particular bin?

IMO it is highly unlikely that the phone will have been separated from Corrie. What are the chances of Corrie's phone ending up in somebody else's vehicle while at the same time Corrie disappears in an unrelated incident?

That point was made very early on in the first thread! We know less "facts" now than we did then. :gaah:

Are all commercial bins padlocked? I ask as plaves I've worked at padlock their bins and the shop has the key to lock/unlock as needed. Could the recycling bin have been locked? Would solve the "was it in the bin" question

So we now know that when he walked into the bin area that there was no sign of anyone in the horseshoe area and there was nothing to suggest that he had any familiarity with any of the vehicles in that area, which means that 4 minute man was not in the area when Corrie went in. It doesn't look like he sees anything in particular when he turns in the area on the CCTV but whether that steps area at the back is hidden from view I don't know. Police have downloaded all phone activity up to the point of his phone going off so they have a lot of evidence now, they just need to go through it all. Running man identified but not interviewed, the person running man passes identified but not interviewed. Hopefully, once police get through what they have answers will be forthcoming, fingers crossed!

Has it really taken 10 weeks to download his phone activity and haven't even yet gone through it all?

So we now know that when he walked into the bin area that there was no sign of anyone in the horseshoe area and there was nothing to suggest that he had any familiarity with any of the vehicles in that area, which means that 4 minute man was not in the area when Corrie went in. It doesn't look like he sees anything in particular when he turns in the area on the CCTV but whether that steps area at the back is hidden from view I don't know. Police have downloaded all phone activity up to the point of his phone going off so they have a lot of evidence now, they just need to go through it all. Running man identified but not interviewed, the person running man passes identified but not interviewed. Hopefully, once police get through what they have answers will be forthcoming, fingers crossed!
Do you have a link for this data from an allowed source? Or do you want to get us closed down again?

We can only mention stuff if it is on the website now. Rules changed recently. Sorry.

Are all commercial bins padlocked? I ask as plaves I've worked at padlock their bins and the shop has the key to lock/unlock as needed. Could the recycling bin have been locked? Would solve the "was it in the bin" question

I have seen the blue bin but it wasn't locked, certainly not at the time as was overflowing with cardboard. It says ICandy, cardboard only on it. Well that's the only blue bin, the rest are red.

I'm having a break for a bit. Will check in later for updates. Interesting day so far.

Terious u may not get anyone answering this because we are all on the naughty step for previously mentioning it. We don't want to be closed down again do we?

we aren't allowed to discuss or even mention the other site under any circumstances, the admin will close the thread down again

Our recycling bins at work aren't padlocked, but our contract isn't with Biffa so maybe theirs are different.
There's a food processing unit just over the road from us and their bins are padlocked.

I guess then it really depends on whether they were locked then as it appears it's just a random thing some do and others don't

I guess then it really depends on whether they were locked then as it appears it's just a random thing some do and others don't

Our recycling bin is the same as the Biffa ones we've seen, just a different company.
The food processing unit over the road, I'm sure theirs are Biffa bins. Will have a look at their recycling bin tomorrow and see if it's a locking one. Their food waste ones definitely are. Will report back!

Our recycling bin is the same as the Biffa ones we've seen, just a different company.
The food processing unit over the road, I'm sure theirs are Biffa bins. Will have a look at their recycling bin tomorrow and see if it's a locking one. Their food waste ones definitely are. Will report back!

We have Biffa bins at work very close to the horseshoe area, ours are not locked.

Evening all, if you recall I spoke about meeting 2 lads from the base with Corrie's puppy. Well one of the lads told us that he had been out with Corrie that night and that he had got a lift into town with him. So Corrie didn't go into town alone.

Wasn't it Mel who told us that? Or were you both there?

We have Biffa bins at work very close to the horseshoe area, ours are not locked.

What are the chances you could grab a photo of the horseshoe bins? No worries if you cant

Wasn't it Mel who told us that? Or were you both there?

Yes, but that was the time we were closed down for three days, so I've been sitting on my fingers over Polo's comment.

Well my fingers are getting sore from being sat on, and if you can't beat 'em, join em.

If Corrie went into BSE with someone else, doesn't that reduce the likelihood that Corrie was depressed over being left out of the two lifts into town that night, and being the only one left out? Because if someone else was with him, then he wasn't left alone to drive in? And we don't know if this person might have popped to an offie or something to get them a four pack to drink while Corrie was on the phone?

Yes, but that was the time we were closed down for three days, so I've been sitting on my fingers over Polo's comment.

Well my fingers are getting sore from being sat on, and if you can't beat 'em, join em.

If Corrie went into BSE with someone else, doesn't that reduce the likelihood that Corrie was depressed over being left out of the two lifts into town that night, and being the only one left out? Because if someone else was with him, then he wasn't left alone to drive in? And we don't know if this person might have popped to an offie or something to get them a four pack to drink while Corrie was on the phone?

I was under the impression as it was a personal experience it's not breaking any rules? It does confuse me as to why it been said Corrie drove to bse alone if he really didn't. Why would it matter?

Hang on a minute, did I read earlier on this thread (today?) that Corrie gave a lift to a friend into BSE?
This sheds some light on the other two cars doesn't it?
1. Either mass confusion.
2. Two spaces in both the other two cars (the other thought the other had Corrie as a passenger?).
3. Both cars were totally full and Corrie's friend knew this presumably or was running late with Corrie?

Not sure of the relevance yet...

These 'facts' and stories change from day to day!! :/

I was thinking through shiressleuth's idea of him setting off to walk on the route taken by his phone. I can't imagine setting off to walk 12+ miles at gone 3.30am unless it was to walk home in extremis, but it's an idea to explore, no matter how briefly.

Obviously it doesn't make sense to me, but then we're expected to accept that Corrie does strange things like drinking in his car in a town centre, getting thrown out of clubs, eating large amounts of junk food in the early hours and then sleeping it off in a doorway. In that context, deciding to walk 12 miles to a party to arrive in time for the fry-up does almost sound like Corrie as depicted by the family.

However that would require him to evade the apparently unevadeable CCTV around the Horseshoe and all other CCTV until he clears the main built-tp area of BSE.
I have to say your summing up is spot on and if you add 'free bar' in there who wouldn't want to go, especially Raf as we have heard. It really made me laugh. It's gotta be better than the 2 hours in a doorway on your own and the fry up would clinch it especially American style.

I've only ever been kicked out twice so I have limited experience. It says on the website there was no argument. So what kind of behaviour gets you asked to leave a club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317