UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I said I'd ask my oh how long it took to complete a 7 mile tab. He did one yesterday, average time was 1 hour 45 minutes. I can't remember the kg they had but I think it makes walking all the way to bm unlikely unless he had a part lift or the phone pings mean he wouldn't have had to walk the full way from one place to another

That's what family say but there has been a theory that he was accompanied into town. Did the family pick his car up from robert boby or perhaps it had been towed or ticketed which would be relevant.

Yeah but that is just a story relayed to a poster here (Polo?) and there is nothing official to suggest it is true yet. I will say that the details about most things in this case seem to have 3 options...

For the car: Halfords car park, Waitrose car park, On the road, Robert Boby Way
The time Corrie last seen on CCTV: 03:20, 03:24, 03:25

Going back to the phone....I would still like to know which site the bin went to once and for all (in the Forces TV video it showed Mildenhall town centre). From how DS Katie Elliott described the reasons why they didn't search the site is because the processing that takes place at the site and weighing up the likelihood of the phone either being destroyed or taken elsewhere. The latter is interesting because it is something I have thought right from the start. If the cardboard gets placed on a conveyor system monitored by people then a phone will be spotted and taken.

I worked at a recycling sorting centre in the early days back in the late 90's and it was disgusting most of the time (used more for general waste..) but you wouldn't believe the amount of money and valuable items that were disposed of. On the other hand the hundreds of hypodermic needles per shift kept you on you're toes....

It was standard for most things to be taken (though things like wallets and unopened mail were handed in in my experience)

Midsummer, am I right? Does your post show a pedestrian way out evading cctv? It seems to imo.
Midsummer, this is my post where I am commenting on a map you provided. Could you provide it again please because the one you attached with the mast map wasn't this one. Thanks.

there is residential flats in the area and focus 12 rehab centre

Just to clarify for the out-of-towers, Focus 12 isn't immediately around the horseshoe area, it's on Risbygate Street. It's in the opposite direction to where Corrie went towards Hughes, but it is only a few minutes walk away.

I understood the situation was he drove and parked there alone and it didn't move until found? Not heard anything about handing keys off to someone else.

I thought there was CCTV in that area as Corrie hadn't been seen returning to his car during the night. If he was accompanied or the car moved could this have been seen? Any of you amazing camera mappers help with this?

That's what family say but there has been a theory that he was accompanied into town. Did the family pick his car up from robert boby or perhaps it had been towed or ticketed which would be relevant.

Yeah but that is just a story relayed to a poster here (Polo?) and there is nothing official to suggest it is true yet. I will say that the details about most things in this case seem to have 3 options...

For the car: Halfords car park, Waitrose car park, On the road, Robert Boby Way
The time Corrie last seen on CCTV: 03:20, 03:24, 03:25

Going back to the phone....I would still like to know which site the bin went to once and for all (in the Forces TV video it showed Mildenhall town centre). From how DS Katie Elliott described the reasons why they didn't search the site is because the processing that takes place at the site and weighing up the likelihood of the phone either being destroyed or taken elsewhere. The latter is interesting because it is something I have thought right from the start. If the cardboard gets placed on a conveyor system monitored by people then a phone will be spotted and taken.

I worked at a recycling sorting centre in the early days back in the late 90's and it was disgusting most of the time (used more for general waste..) but you wouldn't believe the amount of money and valuable items that were disposed of. On the other hand the hundreds of hypodermic needles per shift kept you on you're toes....

It was standard for most things to be taken (though things like wallets and unopened mail were handed in in my experience)
the family confirmed it was Robert boby he parked it on and midsummere did a map showing the location also so why mention the other car parks? Is there now doubt about that too?

Sorry I'm thinking of someone else. I'm not saying it's not possible, of course it is - to be honest incredibly likely in fact. It's the bit of how he gets there that's confusing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I think he left the area in a vehicle but disposing of a body would more than likely be done in the night/very early morning before many people were out and about (possibly not long after he left the area) and obviously somewhere secluded. It's horrible writing that but realistically I think that's quite likely. I've always thought the vehicle is the key.

Oh, I said I'd ask my oh how long it took to complete a 7 mile tab. He did one yesterday, average time was 1 hour 45 minutes. I can't remember the kg they had but I think it makes walking all the way to bm unlikely unless he had a part lift or the phone pings mean he wouldn't have had to walk the full way from one place to another
So a 3 mile walk could get corrie to the edge of the BSE mast area roughly the tesco roundabout then is he heading for honington ( which has been searched?) or BM (which hasn't been searched?) Can anyone confirm?

I thought there was CCTV in that area as Corrie hadn't been seen returning to his car during the night. If he was accompanied or the car moved could this have been seen? Any of you amazing camera mappers help with this?

Just looking on Streetview and there doesn't appear to be any CCTV in the immediate area?

Shiresleuth said:
the family confirmed it was Robert boby he parked it on and midsummere did a map showing the location also so why mention the other car parks? Is there now doubt about that too?
No doubt now that the car was parked on the road in a disabled bay. Over the weeks there had been mention of Halfords and Waitrose car parks hence the confusion. All of these places are on Robert Boby Way but the questions being asked were about specifics.

I have a theory that fits the evidence, matches the phone pings, includes the wait.

The bin lorry driver was lying about giving Corrie a lift.

Just because there's no evidence of him in the lorry does not mean he wasn't there.

The bin lorry didn't get there until 4.20 so what was he doing during that time, sleeping again?

Millie Dowler was found in 4 weeks and the Soham girls were found in less than 2. Neither went missing from an area loaded with CCTV and none of the victims were 23 year old well trained males.

Is that right? It seems like they were missing a lot longer than that

I think it's because the actual road named Robert Boby Way isn't an obvious place to park. And the retail park there (Halfords, TK Maxx, Waitrose) is generically/locally just Robert Boby Way and has overnight parking. It's the latter I'd think of if someone said they'd parked on RB Way.

Thinking out loud and probably shouldn't....

If we put together Tinder, Grindr, waiting, the 'Horseshoe', nonchalant right turn etc. What would be the chances of a hook up INSIDE THE BUILDINGS? I realise that the 'accepted' dialogue is that he didn't forensically enter but what constitutes 'forensically' after several days of footfall and weather conditions in the same area?
The 'couldn't have left on foot' statement could also be answered by this AND quite possibly the phone in the bin afterwards?
Hmmmm.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The point isn't "what would the RAF do" if he was caught in a Disabled Bay and got a ticket or was towed away. I doubt they'd bat an eye. He's very much a "OR".

The things is, what would he do ?

You get a fine.
Maybe you get towed away (which didn't seem to happen).

It just makes it "a more expensive night that it needs to be".
Add another £60 on the bill.

So, lets assume he WAS going to get his car before he got a ticket.
That seems to me like he had no intention of going back to Camp that night. Walking or otherwise

That's an interesting point, my reason for him not getting a taxi into BSE would be save money for drinks later but if he left the car with a pretty good chance of having to pay a fine much more than the taxi fair that doesn't add up.

If he had planned to stay in BSE and pick up his car pre 9am he'd still have been over the limit to drive.

But I accept I don't think like a 23 year old man

The bin lorry didn't get there until 4.20 so what was he doing during that time, sleeping again?

For this to work it would have to be a pre arranged lift. He'd have to know the bin lorry driver.

Is it normal for just one worker in a lorry?

I noticed it and mentioned it but for some reason the admin here deleted it? Strange

If you quote a post that's been removed your post is subject to removal too.

P.S.

BASHING WS ADMINISTRATORS and MODERATORS, and THEIR ACTIONS

Posting in a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not allowed. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email to contact staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

The "overall" behaviour seems a tad random...
...especially given that he disappears and is never seen again on that very night.

# Misses his lift into town.

# Drives to town and parks in a Disabled Bay

# Spends an hour drinking in his car whilst talking to his bother (which came first "I'll drink and call my bother" or "my bother is on the phone, may as well have a drink whilst I chat").

# Is asked to leave Flex for some reason (too drunk surely isn't the whole reason, when the bar is full of "drunks". Way "hammered" may be a reason).

# Refuses a lift from the USAF guy (the reason given is that Camp isn't on the way to Base...but they'd both know that anyway ?)

# Spends 2 hours alone in a doorway

No matter what I have heard, it just doesn't seem like a "normal Friday night out" for a 23 year old.
It actually sounds quite depressive. Quite "spur of the moment" and "I'll don't care" attitude.

So a 3 mile walk could get corrie to the edge of the BSE mast area roughly the tesco roundabout then is he heading for honington ( which has been searched?) or BM (which hasn't been searched?) Can anyone confirm?

From the sounds of it they drew a line from bse to honington and searched along it and then decided how wide to go from that line based I guess on terrain and likelihood. At least that's what hat I got from the docu. Not sure about bm except the roundabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro