UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick thought. If someone has been helping corrie and comes forward anonymously or otherwise would they get that £40k award? That is a big incentive IMO.

Hasn't that been ruled out by the police or are we back to the blooming bin lorry again?

Haha

It's been ruled out forensically but that doesn't mean he wasn't there? I didn't get the impression he was ruled out through cctv (being in the cab)

Milly Dowler's was found six months later (check it out) but I know the Soham girls was a lesser time frame. My point was in response to someone posting if Corrie had murdered then his body would've been found by now. That's not necessarily the case and I used Milly Dowler as an example.

I was using the Soham girls as an example to allude to nearby disposal (God forbid).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or that he gave the keys to someone there and then and they drove off or they didn't drink and came back to it later. If it was parked up for all that time it must have had a ton of tickets if it was there till the family collected it.

I understood the situation was he drove and parked there alone and it didn't move until found? Not heard anything about handing keys off to someone else.

Is it possible he could have entered through one of those doors behind the shops? Do they lead to just shops or are there flats above them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watched the live Tv forces I'm even more confused (doesn't take much) completely different towards the police but I guess you do blow hot and cold n this situation

Right so I looked again and he does just seem to mosy into that area and I think he could have just mosyied back out again up SB missing the cameras.
I agree this is definitely possible.

He doesn't look like his heart is set on the bins area.

He looks as though he's ambling aimlessly.

If he never entered the bin area proper, he is therefore never captured leaving it.

I guess though he would have needed to evade/avoid/go unnoticed on other cctv?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Is it possible he could have entered through one of those doors behind the shops? Do they lead to just shops or are there flats above them?

I think if shops they're be locked and alarmed. Not sure about residential

I understood the situation was he drove and parked there alone and it didn't move until found? Not heard anything about handing keys off to someone else.
That's what family say but there has been a theory that he was accompanied into town. Did the family pick his car up from robert boby or perhaps it had been towed or ticketed which would be relevant.

watched the live Tv forces I'm even more confused (doesn't take much) completely different towards the police but I guess you do blow hot and cold n this situation

i think she's had time to calm down - at the end of the day, they do need the police, even if they're bloody useless

totally agree eeejay x Think this huge reward could bring out people searching all over the area then ? surely if someone did happen to find him they wouldn't take the cash

You never know maybe the outburst kicked the force into touch and has made them get their act together a bit...

I think if shops they're be locked and alarmed. Not sure about residential

im sure Uncle Tony mentioned there were flats there, plus there were undesirables present in the area - I'm sure on an earlier thread someone mentioned a halfway house close by.

lets remember this is the second one though don't think they will keep accepting them x

Anyone notice Uncle Tony's freemasonry ring in the doc?Interesting...Also probs nothing but in one of the photos Corrie is wearing a hat with the character from Tim Burton's A Nightmare before Christmas...in the latest live video,it appears his mum is wearing a necklace with a pendant of the same character...just things I picked up on....

I would think the family need the Police more than the Police need the family, so to speak. The family wouldn't get information and the Police could make things difficult for them in terms of giving them further information and leads. JMO

My husband was out drinking with some work mates the other day. One of these guys is on Tinder and his phone kept buzzing all evening to tell him which others in the bar were too, and there is apparently a way of indicating interest to anyone there one likes the look of. Am I right that the Tinder (and Grindr?) apps would also work like this in the street? Just thinking about Corrie's sudden change of direction into the Horseshoe, & appearing slightly sheepish.

Anyone notice Uncle Tony's freemasonry ring in the doc?Interesting...Also probs nothing but in one of the photos Corrie is wearing a hat with the character from Tim Burton's A Nightmare before Christmas...in the latest live video,it appears his mum is wearing a necklace with a pendant of the same character...just things I picked up on....

I didn't notice the ring but I should have. My grandad is a Freemason. Well, they do fundraisers and stuff but mostly drink haha

Although he did once see our local gp who noticed he was a Freemason and gave him copies of a report someone else had made to make a complaint which he should have strictly done, so a few perks I guess 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro