UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if I'm wrong as it was a long time ago but I seem to recall Milly Dowler's body laying undiscovered in a forest (was it Thetford?) for six months.

....and the two little girls.....and....(I could go on).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im starting to question my own questions I need guidance lol Right in the interviews that have been put on here and links shown the family are adamant right he can not leave that horseshoe area without been caught on cctv not a chance ok there truly serious then he got to be still there in the area ?? yes no my head hurts ive never known anyone so sure that the cctv would of caught him

Hang on, is this true that he left his car in a disabled parking spot? That seems really strange to me. Who does that knowing you'll get a hefty fine? And would the RAF find out cos surely that would be frowned upon? Parked in a disabled spot on a road for 40 mins chatting on the phone and drinking, then leaving it there overnight. I've done some naughty things in my time but I wouldn't do that!

Probably the only spot left. To be honest don't put too much into what the "RAF" would think about this that or the other. Would your employer worry about parking tickets you got? Remember this is one guy a long way down in a big organisation.

Hang on, is this true that he left his car in a disabled parking spot? That seems really strange to me. Who does that knowing you'll get a hefty fine? And would the RAF find out cos surely that would be frowned upon? Parked in a disabled spot on a road for 40 mins chatting on the phone and drinking, then leaving it there overnight. I've done some naughty things in my time but I wouldn't do that!

Source for disabled space is the first audio link here.

I have a theory that fits the evidence, matches the phone pings, includes the wait.

The bin lorry driver was lying about giving Corrie a lift.

Just because there's no evidence of him in the lorry does not mean he wasn't there.

Probably the only spot left. To be honest don't put too much into what the "RAF" would think about this that or the other. Would your employer worry about parking tickets you got? Remember this is one guy a long way down in a big organisation.

Plus from my experience armed forces are happy to help you smooth over petty offences like parking tickets providing you're not committing big crimes they're just not that fussed. They'll punish you, but it's not going to lose you your job.

Thank you. I meant to say that the claim is only from the family not the LE.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
I'm now doubting I've seen him enter the horseshoe proper and am gonna have a look again at the video. Did he look back up the way he's come cos he heard running man coming so then just mosy'd out the way as someone would who was still a little drunk?

Dcflag would they have the cctv though to prove he was given a lift seen as he there so adamant he cant get out the area without been seen on cctv ? This is what as started to blag my head he obviously can get somewhere without being seen because hes not there now so something as either been missed or there not telling us the truth I need coffee

Plus from my experience armed forces are happy to help you smooth over petty offences like parking tickets providing you're not committing big crimes they're just not that fussed. They'll punish you, but it's not going to lose you your job.
I doubt you would even tell them or need to tbh. I have been out a long time but can't remember if these sort of things even needed reporting. The RAF is on the whole a normal job and definitely the "softest" of the Armed Forces, hell you even get ensuites and pets now allowed in single accommodation!

Dcflag would they have the cctv though to prove he was given a lift seen as he there so adamant he cant get out the area without been seen on cctv ? This is what as started to blag my head he obviously can get somewhere without being seen because hes not there now so something as either been missed or there not telling us the truth I need coffee

Who says you can see in the cab on the cctv? if being deliberately evasive is inagine it would be easy to hide on the floor?

....and the two little girls.....and....(I could go on).

Millie Dowler was found in 4 weeks and the Soham girls were found in less than 2. Neither went missing from an area loaded with CCTV and none of the victims were 23 year old well trained males.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think succinctly we can safely suggest that with all the will and best interests at heart...
The Police, being under funded and having a distinct lack of sufficient resources, have tried their damnedest to do their jobs as professionally as they could using the confidentiality protocols available to them.

The family have shown great resilience and tenacity. Although appearing divided through past histories, they've stood firm and used their respective professions and qualities to parallel the police's efforts. They've obviously shown frustration and this has resulted in outbursts that only they could get away with in that non working environment.

Corrie living several hundred miles away from his mum and family has 'grown up'. His interested have changed and his experimentation phase has no doubt kicked in...all within the acceptable realms of the military. He's young, carefree and although a risk taker with safeguards, he's happy to push the limits of the boundaries and not consider the consequences too much. He's an Infanteer. A thinking Infanteer is no good to a defence/attack system.

I'm not local but I've drank in Bury many times and queued to get in to the smallest pub in the world once or twice. It's a quaint place. No hassle, nice people, usual yobs but nothing that detracts from its accepting and welcome environment. It MAY have a drug culture, I wasn't aware of it as it wasn't my thing. It may have a drinking problem, any Serviceman/woman would more than likely be part of it (and then some). Nothing appears 'dangerous' or 'antisocial' about the place.

I genuinely think that the whole evening was just strung along on a whim. Just like the impression that I'm getting about him. Carefree, happy go lucky and enjoying life. He's fed the dog, made last minute plans to go out, made last minute plans to drive, made last minute plans to get drunk, got kicked out of the nightclub, made last minute plans to call/text someone for a lift, secured last minute plans to meet them...

The phone is the answer to all this I think. I feel confident that they should be able to access his phone contacts list, transmissions, activities and narrow it down from there. How do they do this? Presumably you can't when it's an absent person? Maybe it needs to go to official AWOL status by the military and consequently 'Missing' status by the police. That's surely a damning statement to make for any organisation. The career and pension system alone would take a hammering at the very least if he turned up for Hogmanay!

JMO

Right so I looked again and he does just seem to mosy into that area and I think he could have just mosyied back out again up SB missing the cameras.

Millie Dowler was found in 4 weeks and the Soham girls were found in less than 2. Neither went missing from an area loaded with CCTV and none of the victims were 23 year old well trained males.

Milly Dowler's was found six months later (check it out) but I know the Soham girls was a lesser time frame. My point was in response to someone posting if Corrie had murdered then his body would've been found by now. That's not necessarily the case and I used Milly Dowler as an example.

There are really only two likely possibilities for me. He was carefree and risked the fine (but this contradicts the pre-load of drink to save money) or the plan was never to leave the car there overnight.

A third unlikely possibility is that it didn't matter where he parked because he already knew he wasn't coming back to the car at all? This would mean a pre-plan of some sort and the evidence just isn't there yet for me to believe that.

Who says you can see in the cab on the cctv? if being deliberately evasive is inagine it would be easy to hide on the floor?
Hasn't that been ruled out by the police or are we back to the blooming bin lorry again?

I doubt you would even tell them or need to tbh. I have been out a long time but can't remember if these sort of things even needed reporting. The RAF is on the whole a normal job and definitely the "softest" of the Armed Forces, hell you even get ensuites and pets now allowed in single accommodation!

The point isn't "what would the RAF do" if he was caught in a Disabled Bay and got a ticket or was towed away. I doubt they'd bat an eye. He's very much a "OR".

The things is, what would he do ?

You get a fine.
Maybe you get towed away (which didn't seem to happen).

It just makes it "a more expensive night that it needs to be".
Add another £60 on the bill.

So, lets assume he WAS going to get his car before he got a ticket.
That seems to me like he had no intention of going back to Camp that night. Walking or otherwise

Milly Dowler's was found six months later (check it out) but I know the Soham girls was a lesser time frame. My point was in response to someone posting if Corrie had murdered then his body would've been found by now. That's not necessarily the case and I used Milly Dowler as an example.

Sorry I'm thinking of someone else. I'm not saying it's not possible, of course it is - to be honest incredibly likely in fact. It's the bit of how he gets there that's confusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member