UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't load on my mobile so I will just have to rely on all your comments.

That bike photo is really clear and it doesn't seem to be at all dark at that time of the morning

That cyclist would be a good witness to anything happening imo. You look around cycling and not much traffic for him/her to worry about then either. Also moving around and faster than people on foot. Be good if they came forward.

Does anyone else think that the last picture on Suffolk Constabulary's latest update looks like Corrie? He has the same stoop IMO

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague
Do you mean 5:20am guy? Outside a shop with Adnam's on the door?

I don't think it resembles Corrie. Looks like this man has dark hair and I guess for it to be Corrie he has to have stashed a backpack somewhere as the man in the pic is carrying one.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

the family confirmed it was Robert boby he parked it on and midsummere did a map showing the location also so why mention the other car parks? Is there now doubt about that too?

b489c78b9e79b6c4e001321c7ed074d6.jpg

If the vehicle was allegedly parked in a disabled bay in Robert Roby Way as reported by a previous poster then there looks to be only one:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That cyclist would be a good witness to anything happening imo. You look around cycling and not much traffic for him/her to worry about then either. Also moving around and faster than people on foot. Be good if they came forward.

Why on Earth hasn't that pic been released before? No wonder Nicola is frustrated. That person isn't going to remember anything now, they must be totally unaware of Corrie not to have come forward already IMO

If the vehicle was allegedly parked in a disabled bay in Robert Roby Way as reported by a previous poster then there looks to be only one:

Can we read the sign anywhere, maybe the disabled restriction only applies at certain times

Why on Earth hasn't that pic been released before? No wonder Nicola is frustrated. That person isn't going to remember anything now, they must be totally unaware of Corrie not to have come forward already IMO

And why show a highly zoomed shot from the further away Greenwoods camera when there are two much closer ones on St Andrews street? Can't believe both of those didn't capture him on the bike.

I have a feeling because of the time he probably didn't see anything I'd is deemed less relevant to others. But then you just don't know until you ask do you.

I have a feeling because of the time he probably didn't see anything I'd is deemed less relevant to others. But then you just don't know until you ask do you.

Exactly, as they still don't know Corrie's movements they should be tracking everyone down

Can we read the sign anywhere, maybe the disabled restriction only applies at certain times

If there's a sign then that's quite likely, normally there would be no sign and just the typical yellow markings if there were no time restrictions

Wghc.png

Looks like there are two marked disabled bays there FWIW.

Is that the real sign? Sorry I assumed it was for Waitrose, hence thinking there would be time restrictions. Those are for residents. It may be there are two disabled residents who require a space but one isn't available outside their home and this is closest

I'd post a map if I wasn't so rubbish with tech so I'll try to explain: if you stood in the middle of the road (St Andrews St North) with Mama Mia takeaway to your right and the Grapes pub to your left you're basically at a crossoads; straight on is St Andrews St South (which leads to Flex nightclub). To the left is Brentgovel St and Hughes, where Corrie walked and Risbygate St is to the right. Hence walking to Hughes Corrie had his back to Risbygate and my comment about opposite direction. Hope that makes sense!
Thanyou French I was under the impression it was near the bin area instead of the other way. I don't know diddly except what I've seen on here.

That's what family say but there has been a theory that he was accompanied into town. Did the family pick his car up from robert boby or perhaps it had been towed or ticketed which would be relevant.

Is that the real sign? Sorry I assumed it was for Waitrose, hence thinking there would be time restrictions. Those are for residents. It may be there are two disabled residents who require a space but one isn't available outside their home and this is closest
Someone else has already said waitrose car park shuts at 9 ftr.

Re the phone calls with his brother, as far as I can make out from this first press conference, they were all instigated by Darroch including the long last one - http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/10/03/no-evidence-of-where-my-son-is/ (about 5:40mins in). Darroch called him briefly on breaks that day because he couldn't be bothered to send a text, and said I'll phone you when I get home, which he then did, that was the long call. He says Corrie was listening to music, and we know now drinking too. I don't see these calls as a sad Corrie seeking solace and drinking, especially since he didn't make them, just keeping up with his pals drinks tally whilst he was otherwise engaged.

That's an interesting point, my reason for him not getting a taxi into BSE would be save money for drinks later but if he left the car with a pretty good chance of having to pay a fine much more than the taxi fair that doesn't add up.

If he had planned to stay in BSE and pick up his car pre 9am he'd still have been over the limit to drive.

But I accept I don't think like a 23 year old man

Again, I think it's just a knock on of misunderstandings of events for him. A breakdown in communication between the lads and him if you will. Looks like he's tried to maximise his enjoyment of the night after being thrown adversity at every bend.

1. He's missed his lift because each of the cars thought he was in the other car. Adapt and overcome.
2. He takes his car into BSE thinking there's a space in one of the cars for a lift back and starts playing catch up in his own car upon arrival.
3. It's hitting him quickly and after entering into the spirit of the moment is asked to leave by the nightclub staff.
4. He's now without workmates so texts/calls each of them to confirm his lift back.
5. With no confirmation or definite lift back, a belly full of booze and a shiny car outside he goes for Plan B. Adapt and overcome.
6. He goes for a walk to cool of and consider how to get back to Hon.
7. He texts/calls a phone contact to secure a lift to (?), preferably Honington. This confirmation has to have been made enroute to the kebab shop. Proof being he turned down a lift to (?) from the USAF 'black t shirt guy'.
8. He walks to Hughes doorway to meet his pick up near the 'eyelet'/'Horseshoe' (see the confusion again?).
9. He checks his phone and realises his/their mistake and jogs towards the 'Horseshoe'.
10. Greenwoods motion sensitive CCTV camera catches him jogging, as it does with all quickly moving objects.
11. Greenwoods CCTV camera pans away to catch other activity (running man etc) just as Corrie is entering a slow moving collection vehicle and an egress out of the area is made. Interestingly, I wonder if a light silver or middle grey silver car was used? That would blend more easily into the background and wouldn't attract a quick response from Greenwoods CCTV camera. Professional comments required on this one.
12. The driver makes a wrong turn unintentionally/intentionally down Canon Street towards the roundabout and directly onto the A1101 towards BM. Could the wrong turn be an inexperienced driver or could it be a 'don't give a damn' experienced driver?
13. They stop off at a late night outlet (Tescos or a garage?) for a drink to get rid of the salty kebab taste and kill roughly an hour and within the BSE mast footprint.
14. They head up the A1101 towards BM where the phone signal is intermittent and (insert activity).
15. Corrie and the phone remain within the bounds of the BM mast area until 0800....and possibly longer.

SPECULATIVE ASSESSMENT.

That's what family say but there has been a theory that he was accompanied into town. Did the family pick his car up from robert boby or perhaps it had been towed or ticketed which would be relevant.

is this actually a pic of Robert boby way midsummer ? cos it doesn't look like what was posted before imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member