GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tomorrow - has her Evidence in Chief finished? Or is she continuing? We should get some cross exam tomorrow?
Apols if this has already been posted

continuing tomorrow. she has only just started on 28th Oct evidence, hasn't arrived home yet in the taxi. She started another rant and the judge looked at the clock and asked Tetlow QC if this was likely to be brief, which JG herself answered by saying no! So with Tetlow and Peart unable to contain their laughter, judge adjourned proceedings for the day. She's just like him, up on her soap box.

I think cross-exam will start tomorrow afternoon.

will happily remove that, honestly - don't want to jeopardise anything. You got me worried now, but BB was really pissing me off so i put it up for our newer posters.

no leave it, it's not our comment.

She made a comment today to back up their claim that the girls were content and settled in BB's care. She said she was in hospital so often that once she came back home from hospital and walked down the stairs to the living area and the girls never even looked up at her or greeted her.

Does anyone else think that's odd? My children have always made a fuss of me if I've been anywhere, even when they were little.

Oh yes, nearly forgot. Got an explanation for the Tom and Jerry egg shaped lump on her head, few weeks before Ellie died.

She said it was her birthday (which funny enough coincides with the date that BB found her diary) and the girls and BB had bought her a new dress, which she was trying on in her room, when she caught her heel in the carpet and fell into the door frame.

She made a huge fuss about it, saying look how everything is being twisted by the police to look suspicious.

So with Tetlow and Peart unable to contain their laughter

It's got to be bad when the Defence teams are almost laughing at her rather than laughing with her.

Maybe tomorrow she will bring cupcakes for the jury?
Apols lame joke but I know what I'd like to do with one right now......my version of waterboarding !

Night night all I'll stop there ...before she sends me doolally.

I'm sat here falling off my recliner..... LOL

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Omw... if they both weren't so overly pathetic. It would be sad. But I'm reading up all the stuff on MSM and thinking........
Is this real?
You'd think it were something off a crime spoof. Like Naked Gun .
Does she seriously think that we and the legal teams and the Jury are simpletons?
Well slap me with a wet kipper!
She's trying to play the victim
And not able to cover the tracks she left. Unless you burn them or get rid of them properly. Diaries are a wealth of info. As are notes. Which I'm sure I wrote similar when I was 14 or 15 after the local heart throb.

She's not fooling anyone.
So is it 2 Terminations she's had or 1. I am lost. Maybe she needs introduced to the contraceptive implant. 5 years trouble free...

Sorry don't mean to sound flippant. But to lie you gotta be good. And she's not even mediocre. MOO of course

It's got to be bad when the Defence teams are almost laughing at her rather than laughing with her.

Maybe tomorrow she will bring cupcakes for the jury?
Apols lame joke but I know what I'd like to do with one right now......my version of waterboarding !

Night night all I'll stop there ...before she sends me doolally.
Okay now my furbabies got my cheese as I LOLLED n it fell off :0

Omw... if they both weren't so overly pathetic. It would be sad. But I'm reading up all the stuff on MSM and thinking........
Is this real?
You'd think it were something off a crime spoof. Like Naked Gun .
Does she seriously think that we and the legal teams and the Jury are simpletons?
Well slap me with a wet kipper!
She's trying to play the victim
And not able to cover the tracks she left. Unless you burn them or get rid of them properly. Diaries are a wealth of info. As are notes. Which I'm sure I wrote similar when I was 14 or 15 after the local heart throb.

She's not fooling anyone.
So is it 2 Terminations she's had or 1. I am lost. Maybe she needs introduced to the contraceptive implant. 5 years trouble free...

Sorry don't mean to sound flippant. But to lie you gotta be good. And she's not even mediocre. MOO of course

two terminations, one in 2011 and the other in 2013.

Some "what-ifs"
BIB Totally follow your drift flutterby and they appear normal so it's poignant but we don't know the video dates - I can't tell the season from the vids..
E only came back in late Dec 2012.
What if they were making these videos as back-up/ proof - SS are still on their back and even if SS procedures were temp staved off circa March 2013 ( for reasons we don't yet know) the pair knew that SS would still be building a case.
(School wanted a proper sit-down meeting in Feb due to absences in January. After March those absences continued as did the school pressure on them for sick notes etc )

JG was even filming the press last month, I assumed to show their harassment.

Yes, absolutely, all very true.
Re sports day, if if it helps, this year it seems to be in June. Looking at the school's calendar on their website, it's a really busy school with lots of things going on.

two terminations, one in 2011 and the other in 2013.
Thanks Tortoise. I hope you regained your posture and the tea is lovely :)

2 years apart. Hmm either she isn't on any contraception. Or she's fallen preg thru lack of diligence. Or on a booze binge.

That 16 week one. Thinking she's probably calling that ectopic. I couldn't do that I'm sorry.

And she should of known what could of happened. All this secrecy and using different names.. is just beyond my comprehension. If they've nothing to hide as she states. Then why?
Omgoodness the visuals of exploding tea!

Bed time for me too! It's 1.17 here and I need to be in uni at 9.45 to defend my thesis at 10! eeek. Just finished preparing and now don't want to over sleep.

See you tomorrow PM when I'm freeeeeeeee

I noticed Legally Bland has gone very quiet since confirming with us he's a him. It's all Good LB. We are all friends here. Gosh I've friends on here I've met thru various Topics. I'm a she. BTW. Nice to meet you. :)

Sorry I've been hurriedly reading I've turned twatter notifications off. My blinky light tells me I have something. Richie Sambora tweets overdrive he was ping-ponging notifications every few secs. Man he's my idol but woah.

Is JG being x examined tomorrow? I assume there's not as much for JG defence as BB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back