GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bed time for me too! It's 1.17 here and I need to be in uni at 9.45 to defend my thesis at 10! eeek. Just finished preparing and now don't want to over sleep.

See you tomorrow PM when I'm freeeeeeeee
Good luck Flutterby. Catch you later :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Okay now my furbabies got my cheese as I LOLLED n it fell off :0

Night night it's been one of those days. Grumpy off to Auction tomorrow. So I'm gonna have a pamper session. Sweet dreams hun :)

I am confused by the ectopic. Normally it is one of the things checked when there is bleeding in early pregnancy. If early enough, can be aborted via drugs. If later, or if already ruptured, by surgery. Hormone levels are then usually monitored to make sure there was no retained tissue. It would be extremely unusual for an ectopic pregnancy to survive to 16 weeks. However, depending on where the ectopic is located, there are exceedingly rare cases of babies that survive long enough to be delivered via c-section.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am confused by the ectopic. Normally it is one of the things checked when there is bleeding in early pregnancy. If early enough, can be aborted via drugs. If later, or if already ruptured, by surgery. Hormone levels are then usually monitored to make sure there was no retained tissue. It would be extremely unusual for an ectopic pregnancy to survive to 16 weeks. However, depending on where the ectopic is located, there are exceedingly rare cases of babies that survive long enough to be delivered via c-section.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm led to believe I think Tortoise may have it on her posts on here. That it wasn't an ectopic. But a late termination.
I've had a bad experience of an ectopic go wrong. N 2 scars from hip to hip to show for it. I know a lot of times its dealt with mx?
I collapsed unconscious I didn't know I was pregnant. I had a coil fitted also which complicated things... but yes check Tortoise posts :)

I'm led to believe I think Tortoise may have it on her posts on here. That it wasn't an ectopic. But a late termination.
I've had a bad experience of an ectopic go wrong. N 2 scars from hip to hip to show for it. I know a lot of times its dealt with mx?
I collapsed unconscious I didn't know I was pregnant. I had a coil fitted also which complicated things... but yes check Tortoise posts :)

Another thing also. I don't even think they'd do a D&C with a potentially viable baby. But I'm not sure if she'd have to deliver first?

2f0c6fe20453f354e1759feefbe3ad1b.jpg

Here he is first day at his Senior School. :)

What a handsome young man!

I have a weakness for "gingers".....

He looked like a fighter. I admire people that face their troubles with a brave face, and he has that look.

RIP

He loved life. And he lived it to its fullest. He was so brave. At the final doctors meeting we were told he had. Hours not so much days left. He rubbed jojos head (his dog) held his moms hand and fell asleep. ♡

Thank you :)

An Angel here on Earth....

Condolences....

I think she is just trying to save face, because what woman stays with a man who says such horrible, violent things? Why would she look up on the internet about being with a man who beats her if he doesn't? We have all seen Ellie on the video with a bruised face, totally zoned out while her father shouts and swears. That's not normal!

I respect your opinion, and it may very well be!

However, I believe she is SO FAR into him, she would sacrifice her freedom for him.

I really don't get her, but I do believe she is so intent on making him fall in love with her that she is willing to throw her OWN self under the bus (after all she sacrificed her own flesh and blood) to prove her love and get him to somehow realize he loves her and has all along....

CRAZY...

She really has given up everything for him hasn't she! Has she taken on his attempt of the "salt of the earth cockney type" persona or is she slightly more refined ?

She is the bigger monster, to me. IMO of course.

Yes, absolutely, all very true.
Re sports day, if if it helps, this year it seems to be in June. Looking at the school's calendar on their website, it's a really busy school with lots of things going on.

I think the video of the football and the arcade is the same day as it looks like Ellie has the same clothes on as does BB. I also think that could be on a contact visit ie before Ellie came back permanently or just after she came back. The reason I think it's before as there is no younger sibling there , JG and BB seem very unatural with her and I als o wonder if the third person who is there is a social worker or JGs mum who it would appear is holding Ellie's rucksack this it being a contact visit! That then only leaves the sports day which is usually June and the birthday party which tortoise has commented on ! I only make this point as also I looked at the pictures and had doubts re his guilt and so then tried to put it into some form of perspective .

I respect your opinion, and it may very well be!

However, I believe she is SO FAR into him, she would sacrifice her freedom for him.

I really don't get her, but I do believe she is so intent on making him fall in love with her that she is willing to throw her OWN self under the bus (after all she sacrificed her own flesh and blood) to prove her love and get him to somehow realize he loves her and has all along....

CRAZY...
Exactly to both posts. He's groomed her well. Basically she's a modern day slave. She'll cook clean work lay down with him. And if it's not to his liking he'll 'knee her in the *advertiser censored*' etc.
He physically bullies her and mentally too. She just craves for 'the good moments' cuz that's all they are 'moments'

He's a master manipulator. He'll try his utmost in which ever scenario to turn on things until he can get it to as he wants it. And he's not afraid of showing his rage to get there. That includes professional bodies too.

The world OWES him. In his eyes. It's always someone else's fault. (Rather on the lines of messing around with a sibling breaking something and making the sibling take the blame.)

He's never wrong. As JG has found out by a swift slap or punch or kick. He's not fussy. He's a captive audience in court. And you can bet your next lot of wages. He's playing the lead role.. look at me I'm BB. I'm. Totally innocent. Wrongly accused AGAIN. ..
She WILL give up her freedom for him. She's that obsessed. Almost like she'd never find someone else who'd love her 'properly'
Besides neither can cheat inside... can they? All moo of course

I really don't understand why you would take your youngest to the hospital with you and then the child remains with you in hospital for 2 to 3 days . I am surprised the hospital allowed it and also didn't tell her to get someone to pick up the child if they were going to admit her. It doesn't make sense why take her in the first place if you are going to give her a false name? Why not just leave her at home with BB who I presume had Ellie ? There is something lot right there

Given JGs known and extensive history of lying, I don't know how much store should be set by any details that come from her without independent corroboration.

Ellie's hair is short in some of those videos/pictures, which suggests an early date. She looks very much like me as a child (same hair, eyes, glasses) which hits a nerve. I notice she was last in the race on sports day, by some margin (something I also have significant experience of), which makes me think there might be something in the suggestion of motor deficit, although that wouldn't cause her to spontaneously fracture her scapula and skull. It might be connected to subtle brain damage from the 2007 incident. It might also have made her a bit more of a target if she wasn't "perfect" like the other child.

Another murder and cruelty trial currently running, with remarkable similarities involving head injuries, falls on the stairs and a dog, and a mother lying to assist her boyfriend.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/toddler-murdered-vicious-attack-mothers-11375301

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-son-story-d-fallen-stairs-cover-killing.html
Yeah I seen that in the DM. Very similar case but in this case it seems very much so that it's gonna end in a custodial sentence.

Given JGs known and extensive history of lying, I don't know how much store should be set by any details that come from her without independent corroboration.

Ellie's hair is short in some of those videos/pictures, which suggests an early date. She looks very much like me as a child (same hair, eyes, glasses) which hits a nerve. I notice she was last in the race on sports day, by some margin (something I also have significant experience of), which makes me think there might be something in the suggestion of motor deficit, although that wouldn't cause her to spontaneously fracture her scapula and skull. It might be connected to subtle brain damage from the 2007 incident. It might also have made her a bit more of a target if she wasn't "perfect" like the other child.
All noted and agreed. Possibly these 'problems' may of been triggered by 2007 episode. Certainly if not. Then it surely wouldn't of helped.
Noticeably her right eye. The glasses probably were to try n correct the 'turn' in her eye. Possibly damage to the optical nerve. Another common occur ancestors with head trauma.
Causes a bleed behind the eye itself.

Back to bed for a short time. Not a good start today. Bad night.. be back soon x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back