GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is in response to Gigi (above)

Couldn't agree more.

I I really hope the grandfather does get his wish for an Enquiry.

The Jusge's decision just makes no sense to me.

Hi Melanie, welcome to the forum. I'm very new here too. Everyone's welcome is warm and genuine :) I don't know which site you refer to that you came from, but I am a serial avoider of mummy type forums, too many super perfect alpha mums making me feel inadequate :D

I'm no alpha mum!!!

I had no idea 'alpha mums' were a 'thing'.

It was a term I first heard coined to describe the perfect playgroup mummies, you know the ones whose babies sleep through from 3 weeks, do sign language at 4 months, potty trained without so much as a dribble at 18 months, they're on every village / town committee, go for a ten mile run every day, perfect hair and make-up 24/7... we all know these don't exist of course but the alphas are the ones who make it look like a piece of cake while the rest of us struggle to get through to bedtime without a mini breakdown :D

It was a term I first heard coined to describe the perfect playgroup mummies, you know the ones whose babies sleep through from 3 weeks, do sign language at 4 months, potty trained without so much as a dribble at 18 months, they're on every village / town committee, go for a ten mile run every day, perfect hair and make-up 24/7... we all know these don't exist of course but the alphas are the ones who make it look like a piece of cake while the rest of us struggle to get through to bedtime without a mini breakdown :D

Yep i know exactly what you mean x

Generally tho. Those moms have a 'helper' whether its 'paid' or just a friend who has the use of plush facilities while looking after alpha moms lil mini me alpha. Whos always there. You know the over adoring friend who has no life but runs after her alpha friend like shes her bezzie?
Either that or a very accomodating family. But yes i sure know what you mean loo.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Im actually a beta mom..... Bloody hard working n bloomin proud of all my mini me's. im not perfect im just perfectly crazy enough to deal with this crazy ol world n havin fun while doing it!
✌🤘👌👍✊✋👏👅

Generally tho. Those moms have a 'helper' whether its 'paid' or just a friend who has the use of plush facilities while looking after alpha moms lil mini me alpha. Whos always there. You know the over adoring friend who has no life but runs after her alpha friend like shes her bezzie?
Either that or a very accomodating family. But yes i sure know what you mean loo.

Please keep watching as there may be an appeal on it its way very soon with or without merit. This case has made news and the lawyers are all over this. I believe there maybe now new lawyers involved for all parries so lore to come Also if you still want too consider the fund for gp as mentioned then maybe the time to co tact hon directly. If it seems not then I am happy to try and organise a contact

Please keep watching as there may be an appeal on it its way very soon with or without merit. This case has made news and the lawyers are all over this. I believe there maybe now new lawyers involved for all parries so lore to come Also if you still want too consider the fund for gp as mentioned then maybe the time to co tact hon directly. If it seems not then I am happy to try and organise a contact
Uhoh jog thankyou for the info. Gosh! New lawyers for both? sides.? Defence and Prosecution or BB & JG?
I was fearful of the fact that HE more than her would push for a plea on grounds of. Possibly 're Ellie being cremated' and his utter rage at this.
I wouldn't mind betting this is as good a reason par his appeal. He will obviously go for 'destruction of vital evidence'
The Public then wants to Pursue what was brought to the Prosecution. The same time Jury went out.
There is no morals to this vile evil pair. Its all about ME ME ME from the both of them. Regardless their poor sweet daughter died in excruciating pain while HE had to go n lie down... wtf? What complete and UTTER bs!
Nevermind about HIM needing a lie down.. call 999 fecking *advertiser censored*!
Its blatently obvious hes only got his life on the line. Hes had a couple of weeks in holiday camp Belmarsh now hes in with all the lags. Im guessing hes peed off cuz he cant gel his hair back now.... cuz hes afraid the nonces will think hes one of them too.
I hope he gets served some proper Justice n told his appeal is DENIED!
How DARE he waste MORE PUBLIC MONEY from you and i the tax payers to fund yet another bid for freedom for these 2 child killers!
Keep us informed jog plz. You are more than welcome to dm me.

Drat my freaking server. So flippin slow tonight. :/

o/t but can't believe OP has only got 6 years for murder. Another judge falling for the manipulation of a vile violent man

You know. It sickens me. Where a gross individual of a man. Can make a woman and/or child succumb to his ways. Im summoning up this Neanderthal image. Rather cave man like. With a huge mallet for a weapon in his hand. 'If you disagree with me. I'll hit thee'!
Both BB OP and a pinch of NM.
Why were they given the benefit of the doubt? Was it because when speaking calmly to a captive audience. Speaking in a soft tone and fairly knowledgeable aurora . They exhumed a quite tangible air about themselves. A side very rarely seen about themselves. But because their lives depended on every breath every word they needed to portray a reasonable respectable person. Regardless of the heinous cold calculating sickening barbaric things they had done to innocents.
They played the Judges a tune on the fiddle. And those Judges were captivated. Reeled in like a huge carp fish on a line.
Im sorry to say was Justice done? Not on the days these vile beings were Judged.

On a note I seriously think. That such an enormous emotive crime like these with OP NM SH BB JG. These cases Should be sat with 3 Judges. Who will consider the cases together and individually. 3 Judges cast their decision . And the majority 2-1 passes the Verdict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back