GUILTY UK - Ellie Butler, 6, brutally murdered, Sutton, 28 Oct 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2f0c6fe20453f354e1759feefbe3ad1b.jpg

Here he is first day at his Senior School. :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Okay......back to the thread! :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm trying to recall some of her more outlandish claims.

She wrote in her diary "he kneed me in the *advertiser censored* and pussy".

She asked to see a copy of the diary page, before translating that as 'she was kneeling', and it didn't say kneed, they had misread her writing. Is she crazy?

She says it was during them having sex and got on her high horse about how she didn't think a respectable court would question her on such private matters as her sex life, and it had got nothing to do with this trial, which is about Ellie.

The big diversion didn't work for her I'm afraid.

Then there was her text from hospital after being kicked out on the street by BB "Treated v v badly" and "My jaw, back, neck and head still hurt very badly from Friday and Saturday". This she says was because she was in hospital with a tooth abscess.

Give me strength.

She doesn't have anything to do with her parents any more. She refuses to refer to them as 'my parents' and told the court she would refer to them as 'the grandparents'.

I'm trying to recall some of her more outlandish claims.

She wrote in her diary "he kneed me in the *advertiser censored* and pussy".

She asked to see a copy of the diary page, before translating that as 'she was kneeling', and it didn't say kneed, they had misread her writing. Is she crazy?

She says it was during them having sex and got on her high horse about how she didn't think a respectable court would question her on such private matters as her sex life, and it had got nothing to do with this trial, which is about Ellie.

The big diversion didn't work for her I'm afraid.

Then there was her text from hospital after being kicked out on the street by BB "Treated v v badly" and "My jaw, back, neck and head still hurt very badly from Friday and Saturday". This she says was because she was in hospital with a tooth abscess.

Give me strength.

And was he nodding in the dock so supportively of her like she was when he was giving evidence?

Denies she told the taxi driver her child was ill. Says he heard what had happened on the news, and then made that bit up.

When asked why she didn't take the train home, she said she thought it would be quicker by cab.

BB had not told her anything was wrong with Ellie. He phoned her and said 'come home, NOW.'

She really has given up everything for him hasn't she! Has she taken on his attempt of the "salt of the earth cockney type" persona or is she slightly more refined ?

Just checking in now- great to read all these posts from new posters & brand newbies. Tx.
A new poster ( sorry can't rem which poster ) mentioned about JG saving face - mmm it struck me yes JG IS very proud isn't she, every court photo gives off that vibe.

Have had a few more :jawdrop: ones from Tortoise's details too.

And some funny stuff:giggle: - Gigi signing up to Twitter and then LB thinking she had forced her into it.

Going to eat and come back again.

Both families have been in, not recently though, but I don't feel it's right to identify who. It seems like they should be entitled to privacy on social media, what do you all think?

I personally don't think it's that bad, if the media could have identified them if they wanted to. Maybe just don't say their names?

And was he nodding in the dock so supportively of her like she was when he was giving evidence?

He mostly had his hand across his brow sort of shielding his eyes, while shaking his head but at one point I noticed he was shaking his head when he should have been nodding because of what she was saying and he realised too and quickly changed from shaking to nodding. Clowns the pair of them.

I personally don't think it's that bad, if the media could have identified them if they wanted to. Maybe just don't say their names?

Well I think both mums have been in. And a male, didn't look young enough to be his brother because I know he is 9 years younger than BB. And his mate Ian has been in, who he said he thinks of like a brother.

Just checking in now- great to read all these posts from new posters & brand newbies. Tx.
A new poster ( sorry can't rem which poster ) mentioned about JG saving face - mmm it struck me yes JG IS very proud isn't she, every court photo gives off that vibe.

Have had a few more :jawdrop: ones from Tortoise's details too.

And some funny stuff:giggle: - Gigi signing up to Twitter and then LB thinking she had forced her into it.

Going to eat and come back again.

I know it's an anonymous forum, but I think it'd be a bit weird if I didn't point out I'm male.

No harm done though.

She really has given up everything for him hasn't she! Has she taken on his attempt of the "salt of the earth cockney type" persona or is she slightly more refined ?

Mmm, quite hard to describe. I'd like to say she seems intelligent but I don't think she is, very. She has intelligence in some respects but not in reading people. She is loud mouthed and tries to put on a sort of elegance but can't quite carry it off. Exactly as I thought, just like a rebellious adolescent. But it's like a show, of loud refinement. A bit like she's had a drink but without the slurring.

Her Jan 2013 termination wasn't an ectopic pregnancy by the way. They thought it might be but it wasn't.

It was a very late termination, 16 weeks, on or around 25th Jan.

On Jan 5th she was bleeding and had a pain, and admitted herself to hospital, taking youngest daughter with her. She gave them both false names because she says SS had leaked her health records to her father after her last abortion and she didn't want it happening again. She was in hospital for 3 or 4 days, doesn't appear to have had any treatment then just monitoring, and when she went to discharge herself they wouldn't let her take daughter home. This was because they had tried to access daug's medical records at the GP practice she had given them, and they'd found she didn't exist. This led to her revealing to the social worker at the hospital what she'd done and why.

She had the termination towards end Jan because they had been told Ellie would be taken away again if they had another baby.

The termination was incomplete and so she still had pregnancy hormones running through her system, which was why she was acting crazy with pregnancy related depression in March. That is when she was writing the list about Ellie because she said she wasn't thinking right.

He mostly had his hand across his brow sort of shielding his eyes, while shaking his head but at one point I noticed he was shaking his head when he should have been nodding because of what she was saying and he realised too and quickly changed from shaking to nodding. Clowns the pair of them.

I snorted my coffee laughing at this one. Oh dear!

She slipped up a couple of times when going through the family photo album.

She described a picture of the girls outside on their patio in the snow and described lovingly how it was so exciting (for her) to experience their first outing as sisters together in the snow. Another one where they took the girls to a child friendly pub which allowed BB to watch the football and make it into a family outing.

Only problem was, BB had gone through that album with the court last week and told them that JG was in hospital on both those occasions, 2nd occasion specifically because he phoned her from the pub and the girls gave away that their dad was watching the football.

The BBC were given permission to edit some of the family video clips shown in court today on an application brought by the press. There was one taken at younger sister's birthday party in September, where both girls were dressed up in princess dresses. I got the distinct impression that Ellie was not as she should have been. She sort of slumped down on the floor to play pass the parcel and there was something like a lack of bounce and joy about her. Her hair looked lank and she just didn't seem to be the same bouncy child I had seen on earlier video clips. It was like she was going through the motions of trying to join in.

I know it's an anonymous forum, but I think it'd be a bit weird if I didn't point out I'm male.

No harm done though.

Sorry Legally - it was only due to me making stupid assumptions as there are so many women on WS and your LB name - I always liked your name, thought it was a clever pun and I like her in the movie!

Anyway the misunderstanding over the Twitter account was funny although none of it was intended in any way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back