Found Deceased UK - Frankie Morris, 18, bike found Pentir Bangor, North Wales, 2 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LATEST UPDATE. The suspect for the dangerous driving offence has been cleared and released without charge now that forensics are back. Police and family are now looking at other lines of inquiry. If anyone does know anything you can call 101 completely anonymously. We know some people are scared and apprehensive to come forward. Or may not want to “grass” or have some other issue, but this is the life of a young man who had his whole life ahead of him. Please have some compassion. If you think of anything that can help please get in touch! Thanks again everyone

LATEST UPDATE. The suspect for the dangerous driving offence has been cleared and released without charge now that forensics are back. Police and family are now looking at other lines of inquiry. If anyone does know anything you can call 101 completely anonymously. We know some people are scared and apprehensive to come forward. Or may not want to “grass” or have some other issue, but this is the life of a young man who had his whole life ahead of him. Please have some compassion. If you think of anything that can help please get in touch! Thanks again everyone

How awful.....What other lines of inquiry?...So there was no hit and run? Or they can't proof it? Does the "fear and apprehensiveness" has anything to do with the drug scene...is that the reason people are not coming forward? What are policies towards drugs in the UK...is everything prohibited...can you go to jail having it, using it....Just curious. Is calling in anonymously really that...what is the general attitude towards police in that area.....

Last edited:
How awful.....What other lines of inquiry?...So there was no hit and run? Or they can't proof it? Does the "fear and apprehensiveness" has anything to do with the drug scene...is that the reason people are not coming forward? What are policies towards drugs in the UK...is everything prohibited...can you go to jail having it, using it....Just curious.
You really only go to jail for supplying it
There are exceptions to the rule but I am generalising

You really only go to jail for supplying it
There are exceptions to the rule but I am generalising

So you wouldn't put yourself in jeopardy for telling about drugs used on the rave party? I understand in some communities it's not done to "rat somebody out"...depends on your upbringing and the crowd you're in. I really hope somebody is going to come forward.

So...I'm quite confused. What does this mean? Has the hit and run angle been dropped completely? Is it still the, or one, working hypothesis but this particular person has been dropped as a POI? How much of what we thought we knew about Frankie's last movements and location still holds good? Or are we back to square one with nothing known?

I can't find any recent MSM stories. Is the latest update coming from family/friends, @StillDiggin?

I am still wondering what the focus is too!

Why are we on drugs? He had left the rave so what is the connection?

I am still wondering what the focus is too!

Why are we on drugs? He had left the rave so what is the connection?

"We" are not on drugs.....Exploring different angles....him being possibly in an altered state....could mean something happened to him because of that. Why talk about the family dynamics?......for me personally that is not relevant...maybe others think it is.....I would be happy to know why others think this is relevant. But everybody can bring issues up, about anything within WS-TOS.

Adding...he might even had (a) built up depth(s) with a dealer...acquaintances....friends...whatever...bringing up that somebody said he was not very popular...why?

Last edited:
The 3 people released under investigation in relation to the disappearance of Frantisek “Frankie” Morris have now been eliminated from the enquiry.

The 18-year-old from Llandegfan was last seen walking in Pentir, near Bangor, at around 1.20pm on 2nd May.

He had been among partygoers at a rave the night before and has not been seen since.

Three arrests were made on Saturday 15 May by police investigating Frankie’s whereabouts. A man was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, while another man and a woman were arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.

This evening police have said all have been eliminated from the enquiry, and a short statement released.

Detective Chief Inspector Lee Boycott, said: “It is now four weeks since Frankie was last seen.

“His family are understandably deeply distressed and I continue to appeal to anyone who has any information whatsoever to speak to us. However small you might think the information is it might be the piece we’re looking for, please make that call for Frankie and his family.”

Three people investigated in connection with missing Frankie Morris formally eliminated from the enquiry

The 3 people released under investigation in relation to the disappearance of Frantisek “Frankie” Morris have now been eliminated from the enquiry.

The 18-year-old from Llandegfan was last seen walking in Pentir, near Bangor, at around 1.20pm on 2nd May.

He had been among partygoers at a rave the night before and has not been seen since.

Three arrests were made on Saturday 15 May by police investigating Frankie’s whereabouts. A man was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, while another man and a woman were arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.

This evening police have said all have been eliminated from the enquiry, and a short statement released.

Detective Chief Inspector Lee Boycott, said: “It is now four weeks since Frankie was last seen.

“His family are understandably deeply distressed and I continue to appeal to anyone who has any information whatsoever to speak to us. However small you might think the information is it might be the piece we’re looking for, please make that call for Frankie and his family.”

Three people investigated in connection with missing Frankie Morris formally eliminated from the enquiry

Thank you @MsMiniSleuth.

Not that I'm much clearer!

You know it's game on when an investigation starts throwing up more questions than answers. Like, how were LE so confident in their hypothesis as to arrest someone for causing death by dangerous driving - which is pretty specific, especially without a body - if in fact that person has now not only not been charged but has been eliminated from the enquiry - which is also pretty specific. I cannot fathom what kind of evidence they can have been looking at, except perhaps a malicious witness statement. I'm also wondering what if anything we can now make of the bicycle abandoned nearby.

I'm going to go back to the beginning of the thread and reread everything with google maps open beside me, and come back when I have something more coherent to say!

ETA JMO

I hope they resolve this in the end.....and Frankie will be found one way or another....nothing to add...I will be following this case through other channels.

I understand your point about drugs, @Bit of hope - the family have specifically commented about people who may be apprehensive about speaking to the police generally and the police continued to ask people who had been at the rave to come forward even after they had made arrests on the death by dangerous driving angle, so it does seem plausible that there could be a connection. I imagine that like in many areas, there are large groups of people who are uncomfortable with speaking to the police for various reasons.
It all seems very strange, and I feel no clearer about what has happened to poor Frankie. It seems particularly odd that everyone is behaving as though Frankie is definitely dead, when no body has been found and the police no longer even seem to have anyone under suspicion.
I have been speaking to people in the area and it seems that rumours are starting to circulate, and the police are still visibly working in the area around Frankie's disappearance in terms of questioning residents and searching the land by foot and helicopters.

After looking at the timestamps on the car images that were shared, a hit and run would have had to have taken less than fifteen minutes from impact to being completely gone, including storing the bike, with no trace left on the road or car.

Actually, it’d probably have had to take much less than fifteen minutes - images were shown of cars arriving every one to six minutes for the hour afterwards - but CCTV images of earlier cars haven’t been released.

The longer this goes on, the more I think Frankie’s mother was right and the answer lies with unsavoury friends, likely in Bangor. I think he was offered a lift, stored the bike, and something happened elsewhere (probably drug overdose or violence). He may have even arranged to meet someone there or nearby.

From the photos at the rave, he looks like he might be dealing drugs. He’s not shown with friends or having fun or laughing or dancing; he’s just standing around by himself. Selling “dodgy” or badly cut drugs would explain unpopularity, and if he’s sober, that’d explain why he doesn’t seem to be having fun like other people pictured. He seems to have left education early and been ostensibly unemployed. His “customers” may have not wanted to implicate themselves with a known drug dealer which would explain why people have been reticent to come forward. If he had a debt to repay, this could explain some nasty comeback from his dealers. I hope the police are firmly investigating county lines in his area and have investigated all of his potential phone numbers, not just the one known to his family.

If police are basically saying we have nothing, and the arrests were a false alarm, then its time to release publicly on what is the evidence that Frankie is no longer alive. People dont usually write RIP’s on MP pages without good reason.

I think a lot of people on that page are just very enthusiastic FB followers who don’t know him and have thrown themselves into making memorial images. His parents, brother and sister-in-law haven’t posted memorial messages, it was CL, who as Frankie’s half-brother’s half-sister wouldn’t have been directly updated by the police. It’s a fairly easy assumption to make that the police must have evidence if they arrest someone for causing death by dangerous driving, but it seems unfounded.

As for the arrest, I suspect it was something along the lines of a car was traced, the owner denied being there, there was unexplained blood on the car, and two people gave confusing statements. After investigation it turned out the blood was from an animal, the driver was lying about something but not Frankie (an affair, drugs - could be anything) and the two other people involved were trying to help the driver out of their sticky situation.

Shame, as it’s taken a lot of focus away from actually finding Frankie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back