UK - Gaia Pope, 19, found deceased, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GE said this BEFORE Gaia was found:

How did he know Gaia wasn’t coming home?

Dailymail has updated the article so can’t be used as a time stamp - but the quote is repeated in this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pgMQE3Ma4i4 which was posted 23hours ago.

He's off again today - the man who said he was saying nothing !
Already talking about taking action against the police.
JMO but I would be waiting until ( if ) the under investigation charge is removed from his relatives.

GE said this BEFORE Gaia was found:

How did he know Gaia wasn’t coming home?

Dailymail has updated the article so can’t be used as a time stamp - but the quote is repeated in this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pgMQE3Ma4i4 which was posted 23hours ago.

Well...in hindsight it is easy to read it how you do but it can be read at least two ways. We have to be very careful here with context and meaning!

DO_piK3X4AE4NF0.jpg

[FONT=&quot]This is the site where a body was found by police searching for [/FONT]Gaia[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Pope[FONT=&quot] on Saturday

https://twitter.com/BBCEngland
[/FONT]

I agree that the reports that volunteers had "thoroughly" searched that area cannot be completed taken for granted. But has it not also been reported that the area was searched by helicopter? Personally I cannot accept that the clothes strewn in a field would not be spotted.

From the photos, the clothes seem to be near the wall and the grass is long and the ground uneven, maybe this obscured them? We can see them being picked up but not exactly how they were positioned before being put in the evidence bags.

I think from memory he was quoted saying that on the day PE was arrested.

I looked at it as "know" ie they don't know if she will or not.

"devastated" is a bit final though.
He made the statement after the clothing was found. Directly preceding it were comments criticising the police for wasting resources that could possibly led to the clothing being found sooner.

Well...in hindsight it is easy to read it how you do but it can be read at least two ways. We have to be very careful here with context and meaning!
Oh completely, but I’m not the first and definitely won’t be the last to indulge in a little bit of statement analysis :)

He made the statement after the clothing was found. Directly preceding it were comments criticising the police for wasting resources that could possibly led to the clothing being found sooner.
Yes, the same day PE was arrested.

I suspect we're all talking at cross purposes here, and that people are talking about symptoms of hypothermia earlier because that is what fits the symptoms as far as they know. Of course it's possible that she might have been reacting at that point to either her epilepsy or lack of her epilepsy drugs but non-medical people and non-epileptic patients probably wouldn't know anything about that so people are interpreting what's been reported in terms that they know and understand.

I think it's very likely that she had some sort of crisis, whether related to her epilepsy, other mental health issues or something else entirely, but then succumbed to hypothermia on the cliffs after she ran off.

Possibly. It's worth noting that withdrawal syndrome symptoms are often massively exacerbated 'symptoms' of the original condition.

I'm still convinced there's foul play though. I'm not sure of sexual motivation so I don't know where that leaves the investigation in terms of DNA evidence.

I just can't see a motive for murder beyond accidental or RD's argument with Gaia getting out of hand. And I have a hard time imagining a woman her age and in her condition doing such a thing, though anything is possible. I definitely can't imagine all three are involved if there was foul play.

I still wish we knew more about the relationship between Gaia and this family and why her and NE had a falling out.

Was the supposed dash cam photo of her getting out of a vehicle anywhere near this area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the spot?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 264
  • InkedCapture1_LI.jpg
    InkedCapture1_LI.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    495.9 KB · Views: 256
Totally agree. It also looks like the kind of spot dog walkers would frequent and likely find a body. Could do with johnsmiths local knowledge for that.
If that is a portaloo next to the tent does anyone else find it a very insensitive place to put one? Right next to where they found the body? Or am I being stupid and they need the portaloo there for other reasons? Is it even a portaloo?

From reading the news reports I thought they had found her right by the cliff or in undergrowth. But that tent seems to be showing her body was out in the open.

RIP Gaia, I hope you are at peace now *advertiser censored*

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is this the spot?

attachment.php
I'm sure the poster who is local to the area mentioned California Barn in a previous post but I haven't managed to find it. I can't remember exactly what he said.

I'm surprised at the location - if Gaia's body has been lying here here for many days, close to where her clothes were found, how come no-one spotted her before? I had expected to see her hidden in undergrowth but that does not look like the case....my guess is she died tragically due to a combination of stress and an epileptic attack plus hypothermia. Does anyone else have any idea on why her body may not have been located or spotted earlier? RIP Gaia.

I'm sure the poster who is local to the area mentioned California Barn in a previous post but I haven't managed to find it. I can't remember exactly what he said.

Is that california barn at the top of the photo you have posted? It's a bit small for me to read on my mobile but it looks like it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back