Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting choice of word. You cuddle children (and maybe your partner) but hug adults.

Everyone has different ways of saying things. In this situation with a teenager who's allegedly in a bad state I don't think it's necessarily a 'wrong' word to use as it implies vulnerability in the person being 'cuddled' in a more prolonged hugging and comforting scenario than the word 'hug' which often has a briefer duration.

I'm not saying you're wrong, only that I think it's worth looking at all angles rather than simply using words against someone due to suspicion.

Interview with RD's ex-husband in the Sun.

According to the article, the ex-hubby says that RD was home alone when Gaia arrived. Gaia was crying and screaming, and RD won't tell anyone exactly what she was saying because "She doesn't think it's right because the girl was in a neurotic state."

He also says that RD's daughter and grandson drove around looking for Gaia that night.

And the story has a picture of a sniffer dog with handler at RD's house.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4920658/rosemary-dinch-arrested-suspicion-murder-gaia-pope-ex-husband/
If she wasn't in the right frame of mind, what does it hurt to tell what she said?
Sounds like she is protecting someone.
How many days has it been?

MOO

#LatestNews - Investigation following disappearance of Gaia Pope - new CCTV images

Less than an hour before her last confirmed sighting at 3.39pm, she was being driven between Langton Matravers and Swanage by a family member when they stopped off for fuel at St Michael's Garage on Valley Road in Swanage. Gaia went into the garage to buy an ice cream at around 2.55pm before leaving.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2072545422763619&id=568402286511281

MOO
6c6a9357dbb387282af411a373d54ce4.jpg
850f13e4f2ef89968d34d65b0d83ef2a.jpg

I think RD "cuddled" her while she lay dying or had just died. I think someone caused her to "slide to the floor" and RD was hugging her because she was fond of her and knew she was dead/dying.

Gaia's eyes look very puffy in those images, and she already looks upset there?

Pale yellow looking with black eyes? Her lips look swollen. She has pallor around her lips as well.
SOMETHING HAPPENED!!
she's all bundled up now.
Why didn't she make it to the Doctor?
78d0046da94c4d2689b761da6ff23fa5.jpg

MOO

#LatestNews - Investigation following disappearance of Gaia Pope - new CCTV images

Less than an hour before her last confirmed sighting at 3.39pm, she was being driven between Langton Matravers and Swanage by a family member when they stopped off for fuel at St Michael's Garage on Valley Road in Swanage. Gaia went into the garage to buy an ice cream at around 2.55pm before leaving.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2072545422763619&id=568402286511281

MOO
6c6a9357dbb387282af411a373d54ce4.jpg
850f13e4f2ef89968d34d65b0d83ef2a.jpg

She bought an ice cream in the cold weather, and later she reportedly started to take her clothes off because she felt hot, then ran off into the cold weather without her coat.

I'm starting to wonder whether she had taken anything that caused this bizarre behaviour. In these pictures she looks half asleep and not well at all.

Reminds of a case a couple of years ago here, the guy had taken some drug and suddenly ran off into the woods, stripping off his clothes. I can't remember his name. He was found deceased. Similar behavior here by Gaia. The running, the perceived feeling of being too warm and shedding clothes.

Maybe what the lady is saying is true and Gaia really ran off to some remote spot and simply succumbed to the elements.

jmo

It could be bad image quality but is that a bump on her forehead up near the parting?

Pale yellow looking with black eyes? Her lips look swollen.
SOMETHING HAPPENED!!

MOO

Today forensic investigators have been seen removing parts of piping and toilet fixtures from Mrs Dinch's home, while divers also searched a lake in woodland on the outskirts of Swanage.

Officers have been searching two addresses in Swanage yesterday and today but Gaia's aunt said there is still 'no evidence' to prove she is dead and police have not found a body.

After the elderly grandmother was released by police, her first husband Greg Elsey revealed she is terminally ill and has to carry an oxygen cannister, coming to her defence to say she 'couldn't even murder a chicken'. He slammed the police investigation, saying they should be 'ashamed' of the way they have conducted themselves. The 69-year-old added that Nathan is 'petrified' at having been arrested and held by police for 24 hours. He claimed he is 'very popular at school' and 'a lovely lad who wouldn't hurt a fly', adding: 'Nathan is severely dyslexic, but he comes across as articulate. He's a young lad and he is petrified. He has never been in trouble before.'

Neighbours said they heard Mrs Dinch and Gaia having an 'altercation' on the day she went missing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Pope-s-home-Swanage-Dorset.html#ixzz4yW4oMVeM

Pale yellow looking with black eyes? Her lips look swollen. She has pallor around her lips as well.
SOMETHING HAPPENED!!
Why didn't she make it to the Doctor?

MOO

She really doesn't look well in the new CCTV images :( poor Gaia, there's definitely more to this than meets the eye.

Can someone explain the route she took to me. Because the map- if she was running from her aunts house to go see NE or RD - why would the cctv catch her where it did???

She really doesn't look well in the new CCTV images :( poor Gaia, there's definitely more to this than meets the eye.

Yes I think so too. Compared to the other photo her whole face looks puffed up. Swollen eyes, chubby cheeks, even the bridge of the nose looks wider to me. She also has dark circles under the eyes. What could cause this?

Hi,

New member here. Not going to say too much, but a few comments seem to show a lack of understanding of teenagers and mental health issues. I have personal experience as my son went missing for a number of days and also has MH issues. If Gaia wanted to lay low she would not have her phone on her (or certainly switched on) as it's easy for the police to ping the phone an pinpoint location quite accurately. My son actually destroyed his.

The debate as to why Gaia was not living at home. Living with MH teenagers can be extremely difficult and while the Pope family are being portrayed as a happy family that may not be the case. It's possible relationships are severely strained. That is not to say Gaia's mother does not think the world of her of course but sometimes the relationship may completely break down and facilitate that person leaving the home. In our situation even though we got our son back the relationship is still very much strained and shows little sign of improvement even with counselling and his daily behaviour and repeated suicide attempts have a massive impact on our family and his siblings.

Why has Gaia's mum not posted much on FB? (although there are now some new posts from her). When my son went missing we let close friends and family deal with that side of things, the last thing we wanted to do was look at FB to be honest. Plus we were busy meeting with police and social services and calls from concerned family and friends. Trying to find tome to eat was hard let alone going on FB

I really hope she's found safe, but I'm amazed that she has managed to stay low for so long if she is well. I don't feel NE has any involvement but agree with the general consensus RD knows more than she is letting on.

Apologies if this sounds like a little bit of a rant, that is not what is intended.

Can someone explain the route she took to me. Because the map- if she was running from her aunts house to go see NE or RD - why would the cctv catch her where it did???

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the dots on that map.

But the story about her stopping off at a petrol station...if she'd come from the direction of two petrol stations on Victoria Avenue/A351 she would pass the house on Morrison Road if she was heading in the direction of RDs/NE's homes.

My mind jumped straight to hypothermia - it explains the 'not in her right mind', stripping off and the 'slumping'. I won't speculate on the cause of her hypothermia, but IMO her actions, according to RD version of events, tick all the boxes.

However it does not explain the arrests, or why, if this was the case, it was not immediately phoned in to 999 when she turned up at RD's ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Pope-s-home-Swanage-Dorset.html#ixzz4yW4oMVeM

This statement is confusing!
"Gaia's older sister, Clara, 21, revealed that Gaia when missing without a coat on and while en-route to see a doctor with her and her aunt"

Hmm...
"Mr Elsey also said he believes Gaia might have been distressed because of the release of someone convicted of assault several years ago."

MOO

It might just be badly written. Maybe it means that when she was dropped off after the petrol station where she got the ice cream that whoever dropped her off was expecting Gaia to go to the doctors and then to her aunt's? But instead of that, she's ended up going to RD's where she took her coat off, and the coat is still there but Gaia's missing?

Article says 'she was being driven between Langton Matravers and Swanage by a family member when they stopped off for fuel at St Michael's Garage on Valley Road in Swanage. Gaia went into the garage to buy an ice cream at around 2.55pm before leaving.'

So that was not the route she would have taken on foot- why does the CCTV spot her there? It doesn't make sense? If she was coming from the aunts house. Any has anyone got a proper timeline? It's so confusing...

My mind jumped straight to hypothermia - it explains the 'not in her right mind', stripping off and the 'slumping'. I won't speculate on the cause of her hypothermia, but IMO her actions, according to RD version of events, tick all the boxes.

However it does not explain the arrests, or why, if this was the case, it was not immediately phoned in to 999 when she turned up at RD's ...

Possible medication withdrawal symptom, some anti-epileptic drugs will cause flu-like symptoms and hot sweats, confusion etc on withdrawal. Hence the ice cream and 'stripping off' to combat the effect of raised temperature. Not definite, but a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed