Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From above link: ‘Speaking outside his home today, Greg said: "Paul's barrister has asked me not to make any further comment while he is in there’
GE’s been gagged.

Why does Paul have a Barrister? That’s slightly unusual at this stage. Suggests to me he’s anticipating a court appearance soon - While you can hire a barrister immediately, it’s usually a solicitor who handles pre-trial work & then a barrister would be engaged at a later stage to formalising & present the case at court.

It is indeed.

Looks as though it was a quick police search at GPEs home then, if they are back there.
I was under the impression they were searching the house for PE, to see if he was hiding in there.

I'm pretty sure this is where the dash cam footage is from, the sign next to the car seems pretty low.

attachment.php

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.6...343.37714&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/final-footage-gaia-pope-before-11535113

Fabulous work Legally!

Being in Weymouth in itself, isn’t that much of an alibi, it’s really not that far from Swanage, 25-30minutes drive?

From above link: ‘Speaking outside his home today, Greg said: "Paul's barrister has asked me not to make any further comment while he is in there’
GE’s been gagged.

Why does Paul have a Barrister? That’s slightly unusual at this stage. Suggests to me he’s anticipating a court appearance soon - While you can hire a barrister immediately, it’s usually a solicitor who handles pre-trial work & then a barrister would be engaged at a later stage to formalising & present the case at court.

I suspect it might be a mistake on GEs part - calling the solicitor a barrister

Another family estrangement (RD and her brother), an email, and more disparaging remarks from neighbours about the E family..https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20171115/284232350740584

I wonder if RD has social media accounts. It didn't occur to me before, however, if she's capable of emailing, she's capable of social media. Indeed it's a good outlet for reclusive types (like me). Hmmm.

Call me veerer.
(edited to add post that triggered my thought)

I was under the impression they were searching the house for PE, to see if he was hiding in there.

Ah yes, that makes sense - so GE NE and RD didnt have to move out at all.

Being in Weymouth in itself, isn’t that much of an alibi, it’s really not that far from Swanage, 25-30minutes drive?

google maps says about 50 minutes ( 27 miles ) but could be faster depending on time of day etc...

She wasn't wearing this, right?
Well if it turns out it's hers she was, but it's been said she was wearing a red check shirt. We don't know if family have confirmed that, because she was wearing her black jacket on top when she left her aunts.

Apparently not. Maybe it's a hoax and they aren't her clothes after all?

Well if it turns out it's hers she was, but it's been said she was wearing a red check shirt. We don't know if family have confirmed that, because she was wearing her black jacket on top when she left her aunts.

:tyou: both! I hope they aren't hers.

Hello, first post here. I live in Dorset so have been aware of this case since she disappeared due to posts by friends on Facebook etc. It really grabbed my interest when RD was arrested, which struck me as quite bizarre.

At the moment, my impression is that the clothes found are not GPs. Surely a public announcement would have been made by now if they were?

I also think that the statements made by RD and her family seem suspicious, but the anger shown by GE makes me wonder if he is actually telling the truth.

Perhaps the police have very few leads at all?

I do have a bad feeling about the outcome though. She is not well and has been missing for a whole week.

Hello, first post here. I live in Dorset so have been aware of this case since she disappeared due to posts by friends on Facebook etc. It really grabbed my interest when RD was arrested, which struck me as quite bizarre.

At the moment, my impression is that the clothes found are not GPs. Surely a public announcement would have been made by now if they were?

I also think that the statements made by RD and her family seem suspicious, but the anger shown by GE makes me wonder if he is actually telling the truth.

Perhaps the police have very few leads at all?

I do have a bad feeling about the outcome though. She is not well and has been missing for a whole week.

:wagon:

I would say they wouldn't announce that they were GP's clothing until family had ID'd them or testing had been conducted of them. They won't know until that point. Not for sure anyway.

I want this to be a case where she has just gone off and can be saved/helped but the arrests, removal of cars etc suggest they had a few very strong leads that point towards these people. PE particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee