Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]Police say women's clothing has been found in a field near Swanage. They're now conducting a thorough search. More details just before 4.

https://twitter.com/FireRadioNews

Ah, that could just mean the radio station is going to update at 4.[/FONT]

I'm thinking maybe the uncle is responsible and is doing a Nathan Matthews and preparing a 'I did it but accidentally' statement ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Or a John Leathem when he said he killed Paige Doherty because she "threatened to say he'd assaulted her"

From this same article

Three vehicles have also been seized.

So, PEs car, DEs car and ?

Sorry, I didn't get fully caught up before I realized this was all happening but who is DE?

[video=twitter;931174529468125184]https://twitter.com/NewsLukedC/status/931174529468125184[/video]

9aJ5wxa7

https://twitter.com/BournemouthFun

Sorry, I didn't get fully caught up before I realized this was all happening but who is DE?

Sister of PE and mother of NE ( I am using initials bcos that way google doesnt pick up this thread )

I thought that LE informing Gaia's family would mean it was 100% hers but I suppose that they wouldn't want them to hear it through MSM so they would inform them anyway, right?

& NE lives with his mom.

Why did grandma call to GP to come upstairs.
Lost in translation!

At 3pm, Rosemary hears “bang, bang, bang” on the front door. She goes down and sees Gaia crying her eyes out, screaming, talking all sorts of broken biscuits.

‘She says, “Come on up Gaia”, trying to calm her down. She called Rosemary “Nana”, they were ever so close.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5087183/Police-search-uncle-teen-arrested-missing-Gaia.html

MOO

It's one of those differences between N. America and the UK.

Over here the first storey/story is the ground floor, the second storey is the first floor, and so on...

Well. Both today's developments seem very coincidental (clothing & PE turning up).

But, if both are linked, just can't get my head round why the clothing would be on open land when there are cliffs/water nearby (if you were trying to dispose of evidence doesn't make sense to just dump in field does it?).

If clothes are hers, kind of leading me more towards poor Gaia taking off of her own accord. If so, Maybe PE thought it safe to return because clothing found?? I.e. putting him in the clear?

Also crossed my mind that they could be someone else's clothes, but with evidence linking to disappearance.

Just thinking out loud peeps. So many possible theories but nothing really makes sense.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I thought that LE informing Gaia's family would mean it was 100% hers but I suppose that they wouldn't want them to hear it through MSM so they would inform them anyway, right?

I don't think it means it's 100% hers, I think they just notify the family of anything that may or may not be related to the case that is released in the media, so that they don't hear about any nasty shocks in the media first.

Has anyone worked out whether Gaia could have left Manor Gardens, gone down Cow Lane, Priests Way and towards the cliffs without getting caught on CCTV?

Well. Both today's developments seem very coincidental (clothing & PE turning up).

But, if both are linked, just can't get my head round why the clothing would be on open land when there are cliffs/water nearby (if you were trying to dispose of evidence doesn't make sense to just dump in field does it?).

If clothes are hers, kind of leading me more towards poor Gaia taking off of her own accord. If so, Maybe PE thought it safe to return because clothing found?? I.e. putting him in the clear?

Also crossed my mind that they could be someone else's clothes, but with evidence linking to disappearance.

Just thinking out loud peeps. So many possible theories but nothing really makes sense.

BBM. That could be precisely what the perp/s want you to think.
Assuming that a) Gaia has come to harm and b)someone else/others is/are involved.

route from - Manor Gardens, Priests Way, Dancing Ledge

Manor Gardens to Dancing Ledge
( Priests Way should be just where the green park area begins on that route )

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/D...5986110086a7b46!2m2!1d-1.9723757!2d50.6104028

Spot on again.... Priests Way can also start just off Priests Road, look just above 'Swanage Coastal Park' you can cut through into where you have marked [on foot only] but it is very near to where she said she was heading'old school friend' to see [top of Cow Lane]

Dancing ledge and that walk has been searched extensively by volunteers.

Interesting Uncle has got himself 'lawyered up'

If you had hurt her and wanted to make it look like she was having an episode and hurt herself- by stripping off in a field and then jumping? I hate saying that out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member