Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about him disposing the body...his friend picked him up...he was more than likely under surveillance or at least he would have presumed that...he would have to move the body in to his friends car...very very unlikely...ii don't think PE or any of the mentioned did it...its either a different person altogether or she's still alive

I would have thought that if they knew she was harmed in the flat they would have at least charged RD with perverting the course of justice...because it would mean she knows what happened because she was there

So nobody here is thinking RD's account was accurate and Gaia left that property and vanished? I mean for the police to call Murder and not kidnapping or manslaughter, and the clothes oddly turning up in an area previously searched...

So many things don't make sense. HOW this could have happened, motive, if she died in that house then what? If there was an altercation- where was DE when this was all going on as it was her who went to say sorry to the neighbours for the noise- she hasn't been arrested as far as I know. And if NE was at HOME and not at RD- why did he get arrested?

I am sure police have the FB incident to view that would tell them a lot about why Gaia was upset. There was a spat amongst friends all over Instagram. Gaia seemed quite angry and upset by the situation. Do we believe herself and NE were not talking for a while prior to this and the fact that she was seen there was actually a different girl? Because looking at NE's FB, I am sure you would not mistake Gaia with who I presume he was referring to with height alone. And why go to him- not the other friend first- and why the other friend she was supposed to be going to next. My head hurts.

Apparently RD is a friend of the family so GP would have been going to see RD for support and may not have known that NE was there. It is perfectly possible that RDs account is true and GP left the house alive.

I am sure police have the FB incident to view that would tell them a lot about why Gaia was upset. There was a spat amongst friends all over Instagram. Gaia seemed quite angry and upset by the situation. Do we believe herself and NE were not talking for a while prior to this and the fact that she was seen there was actually a different girl? Because looking at NE's FB, I am sure you would not mistake Gaia with who I presume he was referring to with height alone. And why go to him- not the other friend first- and why the other friend she was supposed to be going to next. My head hurts.

GP allegedly was friends with NE since they were children, but then they fell out when he broke up with his ex. He's now FB friends with the ex, and GP and MPS aren't - I think there's more to that, possibly relating to the abuse.

Thinking of two cases when the last person/people to 'see them' were the killers: Ian Huntley and Nathan Matthews/Shauna Hoare.

For GP not to be seen after the last 'reported' sighting is telling IMO

To me it seems like something happened prior to this and maybe something’s been building up. The social media posts worry me coupled with the interview by RD and there are too many red flags for my liking.

I'm curious as to why Gaia had her mum's surname, whereas her twin had the double-barrelled surname from both parents.

Another coincidental similarity with Becky Watts, who used her mum's surname (despite living with her dad)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you had a murder victim to hide, why might their clothing be removed? I can only think of three reasons

1. they already had all their clothes removed when they were killed
2. you want to wash their clothes to remove your traces
3. you want to lay a trail of clothes somewhere for 2 reasons - a/ to steer police away from where you hide the body and finding it, and b/ to make it appear to be a suicide - near cliff top.

If it's 3, you make up a story that they were so hot at your house that they started removing their clothes, and you convinced them to put their clothes back on, to lay the seeds for the eventual bizarre behaviour of the (hot) suicidal person stripping off first.

I wonder at what stage did RD first say to anyone that Gaia took off her top.

I wonder if person who had the clothes could not plant them during first week because there were searchers out and police monitoring them.

Does it seem strange that the clothing appeared on the same day that PE was found after being missing for 48 hours, or is that a massive coincidence? Could it have been the friend's car was borrowed to drive into Swanage undetected, under cover of darkness/early hours, and PE crept along the field, keeping close to the wall, and dropped them there or threw them over the wall to the next field?

It was surely a mistake to put the clothing in a place that had already been searched, but then again what choice did the perpetrator have, because if it was found say 10 miles away it rather rules out an impulsive suicide and the fact of Gaia not being spotted on any cameras leaving Swanage on that journey. It had to be a short route she would not have been spotted on - close to the E house.

Just some thoughts.

Two things from GEs comments to the media.

He said PE works on church restorations and likes ski holidays.

Two things from GEs comments to the media.

He said PE works on church restorations and likes ski holidays.
What are you thinking Alyce? Church restorations gives me a few ideas for a hiding place or a burial spot.

Thinking of two cases when the last person/people to 'see them' were the killers: Ian Huntley and Nathan Matthews/Shauna Hoare.

For GP not to be seen after the last 'reported' sighting is telling IMO
If she left the house and went up cow lane then she wouldn’t have gone past many houses. The chances of someone noticing her and remembering isn’t that high. Especially as she didn’t look like the photos that were circulated so even if someone did see her they may have not realised it was the same girl as on the posters.

I think the police need to widen their search, based on those clothes not being there last week.

If you had a murder victim to hide, why might their clothing be removed? I can only think of three reasons

1. they already had all their clothes removed when they were killed
2. you want to wash their clothes to remove your traces
3. you want to lay a trail of clothes somewhere for 2 reasons - a/ to steer police away from where you hide the body and finding it, and b/ to make it appear to be a suicide - near cliff top.

If it's 3, you make up a story that they were so hot at your house that they started removing their clothes, and you convinced them to put their clothes back on, to lay the seeds for the eventual bizarre behaviour of the (hot) suicidal person stripping off first.

I wonder at what stage did RD first say to anyone that Gaia took off her top.

I wonder if person who had the clothes could not plant them during first week because there were searchers out and police monitoring them.

Does it seem strange that the clothing appeared on the same day that PE was found after being missing for 48 hours, or is that a massive coincidence? Could it have been the friend's car was borrowed to drive into Swanage undetected, under cover of darkness/early hours, and PE crept along the field, keeping close to the wall, and dropped them there or threw them over the wall to the next field?

It was surely a mistake to put the clothing in a place that had already been searched, but then again what choice did the perpetrator have, because if it was found say 10 miles away it rather rules out an impulsive suicide and the fact of Gaia not being spotted on any cameras leaving Swanage on that journey. It had to be a short route she would not have been spotted on - close to the E house.

Just some thoughts.

I wonder if that might be why GPs jacket was kept at the flat ? To add to the impression of GP being so hot that she ran off without it.

That might be a stretch too far though. If this was the accident that I think it was - as in not premeditated at all - then maybe the person/s would not think that far ahead.

I'm curious as to why Gaia had her mum's surname, whereas her twin had the double-barrelled surname from both parents.

Another coincidental similarity with Becky Watts, who used her mum's surname (despite living with her dad)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The twin and older sister C have the double-barrelled surname, and I'm pretty sure Gaia was known as GPS throughout school. The reason Gaia's shortened it might literally be due to it being too long for a Twitter handle. See here, where her handle is GP but her name on the site is GPS: https://twitter.com/gaiapope

I believe the dad's lived in Birmingham for years (older sister lived there from 16 too) so maybe, when faced with having to drop one to make the name 'fit' she chose mum's because they were much closer.

Don't get the impression there's anything more sinister than that.

I hope police know more than they are letting on because if this goes cold I don't think I'll manage to cope with it!!!

I wonder if that might be why GPs jacket was kept at the flat ? To add to the impression of GP being so hot that she ran off without it.

That might be a stretch too far though. If this was the accident that I think it was - as in not premeditated at all - then maybe the person/s would not think that far ahead.
If/when we find out if her phone was in her coat pocket it could explain that. There would be no other reasonable explanation for the phone being left behind at RD's. I'd find it odd if Gaia left her phone at her aunt's house.

Does she have her hand in her pocket as she's running? Could be her left pocket though which is not visible on the footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744