GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice for Diane next and I'm sure we'll all be here for her too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DIANE!

[video=twitter;834379909288034304]https://twitter.com/johnnyg10/status/834379909288034304[/video]

I don't know what I'm feeling really. Just totes emosh. Helen and Boris shouldn't be dead, end of.

What a relief my friends! Yes, a few tears here. Watched the Sky News coverage - an interview with a close friend of Helen's, saying she had never suspected IS. And how devastated she was that Helen had been killed by the man she loved, and dumped in a cesspit.

They showed the police bodycam of the arrest and also police interviews. He is even more physically repulsive than I imagined, with an effeminate, high pitched voice. He must have worked really hard to charm Helen, is all I can say

I wonder if he will ever admit to what he has done? I guess he'll assess if there's anything in it for him and conclude no. Can't wait for Judge Bright's summing up tomorrow. I believe he stood out as the finest orator by a mile - cut to the meat of the matter on every issue. Superb work Judge Bright!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...n-stewart-found-guilty?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Following the verdict, John Bailey, Helen’s brother, said the family’s thoughts were very much with Ian Stewart’s family.

Bailey thanked the police and individuals who had shown “invaluable” kindness.

In a statement he said: “Despite this victory for justice there can be no celebration. Our families have been devastated and nothing can ever bring Helen back to us, or truly right this wrong. A long shadow of loss has been cast over the lives of so many who will always remember Helen with enduring love and affection.”

:rose:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...n-stewart-found-guilty?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Following the verdict, John Bailey, Helen’s brother, said the family’s thoughts were very much with Ian Stewart’s family.

In a statement he said: “Despite this victory for justice there can be no celebration. Our families have been devastated and nothing can ever bring Helen back to us, or truly right this wrong. A long shadow of loss has been cast over the lives of so many who will always remember Helen with enduring love and affection.”

A beautiful tribute to his sister by John Bailey and remarkable generosity to the killer's family. No surprise he is a class act, just like Helen. God bless the Bailey family.

Clean Swoop !! YEAH

The verdicts for all six charges are in

Count 1 - murder - guilty

Count 2 - fraud - guilty

Count 3 - perverting a lawful burial - guilty

Count 4 - perverting the course of justice - guilty

Count 5 - perverting course of justice - guilty

Count 6 - perverting the course of justice - guilty

Thank goodness.

RIP

That article has such an adorable picture of Boris included *advertiser censored* Boris.jpg

One thing I will say after watching the video is that, even blurred, you can tell Jamie was shocked as hell when they arrested him.

The arrest video is already on the Cambridge news. I'm not joking ;)

Yes, and after asking if they've found Helen, I'm sure he says "Are the garage doors open?", not this

"As he is led up the stairs to get dressed, he is heard to say: "I don't know why the garage door is open."

Step away for half and hour!

good to see the guilty verdict:happydance:

Thank you Prosecuter, Judge and jury!

justice for Helen, pity there was not a charge for Boris

Jurors reached unanimous verdicts in all six counts

Jurors reached unanimous verdicts in all six counts.

That video... he is one rubbish actor.

My favourite part though (bearing in mind Helen hadn't been found) was "The garage door is open... oh is that nothing to do with it?".

Yes, he obviously thought that the police had come to notify him of a burglary while arresting him for murder. Two birds, one stone. Or not.

His voice will be partly down to his vocal cord issue. I actually found him more attractive in person but perhaps I have terrible taste in men. His acting is certainly appalling!!

That video... he is one rubbish actor.

My favourite part though (bearing in mind Helen hadn't been found) was "The garage door is open... oh is that nothing to do with it?".

Agree, he's **** at it. His obvious guilt is even more damning once you've seen the video.

At that point he wasn't even supposed to know she was dead yet the first thing he asked was 'why me?' Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal