GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and after asking if they've found Helen, I'm sure he says "Are the garage doors open?", not this

"As he is led up the stairs to get dressed, he is heard to say: "I don't know why the garage door is open."

I went back to that, but he does say 'I don't know why' after a very quick look out towards the garage. He's connected it with 'have you found Helen?'

I am elated at the guilty verdict - only seen this now and ditto every single one of your comments youve made here and they're going to reinvestigate Diane's death too!!!

What a relief my friends! Yes, a few tears here. Watched the Sky News coverage - an interview with a close friend of Helen's, saying she had never suspected IS. And how devastated she was that Helen had been killed by the man she loved, and dumped in a cesspit.

They showed the police bodycam of the arrest and also police interviews. He is even more physically repulsive than I imagined, with an effeminate, high pitched voice. He must have worked really hard to charm Helen, is all I can say

I wonder if he will ever admit to what he has done? I guess he'll assess if there's anything in it for him and conclude no. Can't wait for Judge Bright's summing up tomorrow. I believe he stood out as the finest orator by a mile - cut to the meat of the matter on every issue. Superb work Judge Bright!

He will wait until the sentencing and then decide. If he gets a minimum of 15 years then eligible for parole, he will sing like a canary to ensure he gets parole.

If he gets 30 years minimum tariff he won't say jack *advertiser censored*.

His mind will be buzzing now, he will feel so calm and controlled assessing how he can manipulate this verdict to his advantage. All kinds of fantasy scenarios will be playing in his head. A lot of them he will have considered already and will now discern which to put into play. Once a psychopath...

In the interview there is a woman sitting on the side. Was there (many threads ago) some talk of an appropriate adult and is that her, or is it another police bod?

Also the "OH! Hello" when he comes down the stairs like he's surprised it's police and he hasn't just been told by Jamie that the police are there to see him.

:rolleyes:

YES!! I'm SO glad justice has been served. I'm SO glad the death of Diane is being looked into.

After this feeling has worn, I will take a moment for Helen and Boris later. I am mixed between euphoria and devastation.

I can't believe how emotional I'm feeling about it. Obviously I never knew Helen or Boris but....phew, I'm so pleased. He'll never get a chance to even look at that beautiful house or his filthy bank accounts again!

He will wait until the sentencing and then decide. If he gets a minimum of 15 years then eligible for parole, he will sing like a canary to ensure he gets parole.

If he gets 30 years minimum tariff he won't say jack *advertiser censored*.

His mind will be buzzing now, he will feel so calm and controlled assessing how he can manipulate this verdict to his advantage. All kinds of fantasy scenarios will be playing in his head. A lot of them he will have considered already and will now discern which to put into play. Once a psychopath...

I'd put money on him trying to appeal

Brilliant Ben Ando on BBC News now.

Gah I'm stuck at work and unable to view any of these videos until I get home tonight! The stills of him in the Daily Mail article (not a paper I would normally read but needs must!) are quite shocking really - he just looks a fat old slob!

attachment.php

Forever missed by your friends, your family and people who didn't even know they would miss you. x

Attachments

• CghEPzVW4AAlaAQ.jpg
    CghEPzVW4AAlaAQ.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 161
:grouphug: For Helen :rose: For Boris :rose:

Crying here - and I bet loads of you are too! Guilty on ALL counts - result and justice for Helen and Boris!! xx

My eyes are wet too and I haven't followed this anywhere near as much as some of you have. Many of us "met" on the Becky Watts thread and her trial was one of the biggest/busiest we'd had on a UK thread since I've been here, I remember we were all emotionally exhausted by the end of it and I guess a lot of you feel them same right now.

Thanks to A & T and everyone else for keeping us up to date, what a great team!

Helen can finally now rest in peace.

I'd put money on him trying to appeal

Me too CP, that is a given. But the question is on what grounds? I can't envisage circumstances under which he could appeal, can you? If he gets 30 years tariff then maybe he might appeal the sentence but he can't appeal the verdict.

watching sky news and to me IS bodylanguage says it all about what Helen meant to him, the police must have been very suspicious from early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB