GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please thank your housemate for me and many thanks to you for dealing with the question.

So he could be worth £800,000 if the house sells for the guesstimated value of £2.5 million + his estimated £160,000 savings. Almost a millionaire due to his lying, murderous disposition. :gaah: However a lot of it will go on legal fees.

That is sickening - and doesn't it remind us, powerfully, of how his fortunes would have continued to flourish had he not pushed his luck so outrageously by committing the murder. I do take comfort from the knowledge he will know how much money he will never get his greedy hands on and the frustrations of that will torment him. I doubt the fact his sons will benefit from his dosh will be any consolation to him at all - that man cares for no one but himself.

Please thank your housemate for me and many thanks to you for dealing with the question.

So he could be worth £800,000 if the house sells for the guesstimated value of £2.5 million + his estimated £160,000 savings. Almost a millionaire due to his lying, murderous disposition. :gaah: However a lot of it will go on legal fees.

Cant spend much of that where he is though!

As a youngster I once spent 'time' in a mental hospital with an eating disorder and met a few IS s during that nightmare time. Those videos! Poor Helen would have clutched at any wreck for support. I hope he isn't a suicide. I hope he has plenty of ***** and porridge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hartwell Lodge was posted somewhere as 'an interesting Arts & Crafts house' so I wonder if it is listed. If not I can see it being demolished.

Cant spend much of that where he is though!

LOL No!

Hopefully, if there is any left over after legal fees, he will give it, rather than will it, to the boys. Legally, they may be adults but in our family we support our married children as best we can. Living in a very expensive area, where even the smallest terrace sells for over £350,000, it is very difficult to get on the housing ladder. Unless one is earning at least £75,000 a year it is impossible to get a mortgage for the tiniest of properties. How many children in their early 20's can afford that? Cambridge too, I believe, is expensive but I expect some of the surrounding areas are more reasonable.

I did thank her, but I've just received a text back saying she will bring her invoice home.

attachment.php

:laughing:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 135
Hartwell Lodge was posted somewhere as 'an interesting Arts & Crafts house' so I wonder if it is listed. If not I can see it being demolished.

Unlikely. That doesn't happen often, especially with a large well-appointed property like that.

I'm not sure if we've had this link before. Comments from neighbours at Royston.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...s-neighbours-murdered-royston-author-12629234

[FONT=&quot]The property is now known by local children as ‘The Ghost House’.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Stewart, 56, drugged Helen, 51, with the sleeping pill Zopiclone before killing her and concealing her body.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The murder house, across the road from where Helen walked her dog on the heath, now lies silent with a police padlock on the gate.[/FONT]

I would have thought, after a bit of time maybe, that there would be quite a few people who wouldn't mind the history of the house - my former husband had a family member who was Steven Wrights landlord in Ipswich and he actually had a list of people put in for that house after his trial was over (a bit different though as the girls werent thought to have been killed in that house). I do hope at least they fill in the cesspit / knock down the garage though.

I'm not sure if we've had this link before. Comments from neighbours at Royston.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...s-neighbours-murdered-royston-author-12629234

The papers always talk up the 'spooky house' aspect, but I'm inclined to agree with Cherwell that the house will survive.
I see one person says 'Did he have to kill the dog?' without apparently thinking of how instantly Boris would have exposed IS's lies. He was an integral part of the murder of Helen.

Interesting that John Bailey wrote his impact statement on 14th Feb.

The papers always talk up the 'spooky house' aspect, but I'm inclined to agree with Cherwell that the house will survive.
I see one person says 'Did he have to kill the dog?' without apparently thinking of how instantly Boris would have exposed IS's lies. He was an integral part of the murder of Helen.

Alas, microchipping would ironically have sealed Boris's fate. He couldn't risk just setting him loose somewhere.

In that video linked earlier by Cherwell the crown prosecutor said that the cleaner had noticed some changes in their relationship.

I have just been looking up house prices in Balldock Road,Royston and it seems that they only paid £1.15 million reduced from £1.5 million. So my sums are incorrect. Just thought I ought to put the record straight.

I know they have added 2 bedrooms and almost completely renovated it but can see no projected price for the house now. However, it probably is not right to continue down this line. If Helen's family want us to know we will no doubt hear. My reason for chasing this up was to satisfy myself that IS would get nothing but it appears this may not be the case.

Good thought. The house next door had a large rebuild a few years ago ( the one to the left of Helen's as you look at pics )
so that may be an option.

Is that what I think it is on IS arm? A plaster with a Cotton thing to stop the bleeding from a blood test? I have lots of those and remove them very quickly. To me that shows a lot of IS character. Someone who plays on his health woes and someone who is a slob about personal hygiene. Just a thought.

I have just been looking up house prices in Balldock Road,Royston and it seems that they only paid £1.15 million reduced from £1.5 million. So my sums are incorrect. Just thought I ought to put the record straight.

I know they have added 2 bedrooms and almost completely renovated it but can see no projected price for the house now. However, it probably is not right to continue down this line. If Helen's family want us to know we will no doubt hear. My reason for chasing this up was to satisfy myself that IS would get nothing but it appears this may not be the case.

They added 2 bedrooms? First I've heard of that.

In that video linked earlier by Cherwell the crown prosecutor said that the cleaner had noticed some changes in their relationship.

Somewhere there is a short video interview with the cleaner, done with the help of an interpreter. She is very likeable.
Sorry, there was such an avalanche of stuff over the last 24 hours that I cannot remember where I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13