GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that video linked earlier by Cherwell the crown prosecutor said that the cleaner had noticed some changes in their relationship.

How intriguing. I must say, when I first heard about the murder my assumption was IS had killed Helen because she had ended the relationship - the classic scenario in domestic killings. It was ironic that the very opposite applied, she was actually looking into wedding venues on the very morning he killed her.

However, Helen herself had said to a friend "TLC is wearing thin". His malingering and the huge disparity in their personalities, intellects, experiences and expectations must I am sure have prompted some irritation in her and maybe after four years she was understandably starting to show it?

That photo of him being questioned in the armchair at the family home - his surroundings are so classy and tasteful and so very Helen! He not only stole her life and her money - he stole her style too. That blundering buffoon wouldn't have a clue how to create a beautiful, tasteful home like that.

[FONT=&amp]11:20[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Stewart handed minimum jail term of 34 years - he will be 90 before eligible for parole

Judge Bright: “Whilst we will never know whether you had an additional motive for killing a woman who loved you and wanted to be your wife, this is a murder for gain with aggravating features which make it difficult to think of a more heinous crime.
“I sentence you to a minimum term of 34 years. I acknowledge you will be 90 years of age before you become eligible for parole, but I am not inclined to reduce the minimum term in light of your age.”
[/FONT]

Thank you, Judge Bright, so obviously what he deserved.
Moreover: let that be a lesson to any psychopaths out there: go and get psychiatric help, recognize that you are NOT normal, seek help, but even if you are not inclined to : LOOK AT IAN STEWART: IT IS NOT WORTH IT. DO YOU THINK HE THINKS IT WAS WORTH IT NOW?! A sad loser, banged behind bars, about as far from profiting from his crimes as he possibly could be. At least if he had not murdered Helen, he would still be living a more comfortable lifestyle. Murder WILL OUT. It is never worth it. No matter how clever you think you are, you will be found out.
And for the general public: sometimes if someone seems to be 'too good to be true' maybe, just maybe they are. Be cautious, let someone really prove their worth before you take the plunge. Don't make decisions when you are feeling vulnerable. Listen to gut instinct. That little voice which issues even just an iota of doubt (as even Helen's with her too-trusting nature, did, but ended up not listening to it). Sad that we have to do this, but unfortunately we do. People used to live in communities where everyone knew everyone. Now we know nothing and personas can be invented online. Appearances are all-too deceptive. Use commonsense alongside gut-instinct. Mourn fully for those passed over - don't move on until you are completely ready, and seek friendships before romance.

How intriguing. I must say, when I first heard about the murder my assumption was IS had killed Helen because she had ended the relationship - the classic scenario in domestic killings. It was ironic that the very opposite applied, she was actually looking into wedding venues on the very morning he killed her.

However, Helen herself had said to a friend "TLC is wearing thin". His malingering and the huge disparity in their personalities, intellects, experiences and expectations must I am sure have prompted some irritation in her and maybe after four years she was understandably starting to show it?

That photo of him being questioned in the armchair at the family home - his surroundings are so classy and tasteful and so very Helen! He not only stole her life and her money - he stole her style too. That blundering buffoon wouldn't have a clue how to create a beautiful, tasteful home like that.

I know - there was a load of old pine dressers in the garage from his previous home. :D

Thank you, Judge Bright, so obviously what he deserved.
Moreover: let that be a lesson to any psychopaths out there: go and get psychiatric help, recognize that you are NOT normal, seek help, but even if you are not inclined to : LOOK AT IAN STEWART: IT IS NOT WORTH IT. DO YOU THINK HE THINKS IT WAS WORTH IT NOW?! A sad loser, banged behind bars, about as far from profiting from his crimes as he possibly could be. At least if he had not murdered Helen, he would still be living a more comfortable lifestyle. Murder WILL OUT. It is never worth it. No matter how clever you think you are, you will be found out.
And for the general public: sometimes if someone seems to be 'too good to be true' maybe, just maybe they are. Be cautious, let someone really prove their worth before you take the plunge. Don't make decisions when you are feeling vulnerable. Listen to gut instinct. That little voice which issues even just an iota of doubt (as even Helen's with her too-trusting nature, did, but ended up not listening to it). Sad that we have to do this, but unfortunately we do. People used to live in communities where everyone knew everyone. Now we know nothing and personas can be invented online. Appearances are all-too deceptive. Use commonsense alongside gut-instinct. Mourn fully for those passed over - don't move on until you are completely ready, and seek friendships before romance.

It was brought to my attention by someone here that he had made a posting on FB on his wife's birthday, 10 months after she had died, in April 2011. I hesitated to post this because I'm not on FB so I can't link to it. Anyway, he posted a message saying wtte '10 months, I'm not bothered.'

He then asked how he could delete it and said he'd posted it while he was drunk.

If only Helen had read it!

It was brought to my attention by someone here that he had made a posting on FB on his wife's birthday, 10 months after she had died, in April 2011. I hesitated to post this because I'm not on FB so I can't link to it. Anyway, he posted a message saying wtte '10 months, I'm not bothered.'

He then asked how he could delete it and said he'd posted it while he was drunk.

OMG!!! That's shocking. And a rare moment of honesty from IS. I wonder if his sons saw it? They must suspect him of killing their mother now mustn't they.

Computer expert can't figure out how to delete a Facebook message? FFS

Didn't we read also that Diane had left him to live at her mother's at one point but she went back and he suggested that she did it more often as he thought it brought them closer. Not sure about the exact wording. So not all hunky-dory.

They added 2 bedrooms? First I've heard of that.

The original house was sold as 5 bedrooms. I suspect maybe they converted the loft. Only guessing but I am sure I read the house now had 7 bedrooms. I will see if I can track it down.

Didn't we read also that Diane had left him to live at her mother's at one point but she went back and he suggested that she did it more often as he thought it brought them closer. Not sure about the exact wording. So not all hunky-dory.

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member