GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link for that C5 programme at 10 pm. In case anyone doesn't have TV like me.
http://www.tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=channel+5

July 11th arrest: ".... arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Helen Bailey". Apart from the shock of being arrested there would (to an innocent person) be the additional shock of learning that Helen was not missing but dead, and indeed murdered. His response, "you're joking", seems odd in that light. This incongruity had not occurred to me before. It was pointed out by the behaviour analyst on the programme.

M.Holson. His arrest - Total shock. I had no susp of IS. Didn't know what to think, whether I was to back him up or think the worst. .

police interview . Lawyers prep statement was read before he goes No comment during the police interview which we have all already seen. On advice of his lawyer he even stays silent on thing he has already told the police eg, why he went to the dump.
Ex murder detective colin sutton- police interview is basically a ritual as it has no evidential value.

Nbour mavis drake comments- she went to tell cops about cess pit. Police said wtte Get out this is a crime scene etc.

mavis drake is “Desperately sad that she had this horrific horrendous death. “

Sylvia jordan. “You can't take ur eyes off the house when u look out of the window . U thought they were a happy couple but were they?”

I've been out this evening but just wanted to say that the statement from the sons is in the context of an article about Diane and tbh if someone was asking me about whether my dad murdered my mum (which he hasn't, unless he did so after I spoke to her at 5pm today...) then I think I'd make a similar statement. What else can they say?!

How about disowning their father?
Really, if they aren't ready to say that, better to say nothing yet.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I feel like I'm getting the best of the best of this programme!
Great reporting, all of you, this teamwork beats Tara and I greatly appreciate the multidimensionality if that is a word. if not, it comes nearest to what I appreciate mostest.

The whole programme is just a zoom in on his teeth in THAT picture of them.

The rest of it is nothing new.

They should've waited for a more comprehensive documentary.

Lots of shots of him slobbing around all over Helen's lovely chairs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And now we are on to NiJo punching him in the keyhole.

No Laura Richards, he didn't want power and control over Helen, he could have had that by marrying her. He only wanted power over her money.

How desperately sad to see Helen delivering the final words of the documentary. I don't think she ever had any idea of who IS was, even to the end, do you? She and little Boris were like lambs to the slaughter.

Oh well, nothing new there. Virtually all of this must have been in the can before the guilty verdict.

All done, nothing new, missed lots out, like the phones (mostly) and the computer tampering.

Nothing we don't know but not tacky anyway. I hope another more detailed documentary will be made.

Jack hardy on court testimony. Finding Zop toxicology results was the silver bullet. ( this journalist was funny, taking the mickey out of the Joe & nick story)

Laura Richards: Clear thought process from IS in this drugging. HB thinking she was losing it and POA are linked . DV cases – we expect the stereotype of abusers losing control but this case is about Taking control vs losing control. Answer is to kill her HB to get the ultimate – access to her £. IS Driven by power & control over her, her life and her money

Mholson – Neighbours attended trial and felt they wanted to see it, 2 or 3 of them went to court gallery. He looked completely different now. I never believed his court story, why not just own up to it and take his punishment. Cant imagine what was going thru his head. Unimaginable as I thought I knew him.

Sutton – Basically this is just another sad case of DV in all its forms. Yes he's evil etc but it's basically a DV case.

Very sad final words from Helen. fades out. End

( IMO L Richards was best of the lot!)

Lots of shots of him slobbing around all over Helen's lovely chairs.

I take it I wasn't the only one wanting to scream at him to sit up properly for heavens sake then? Lol

Interesting but probably not surprising that the only time he reacted during the police questioning was when they mentioned money.

Yes, that's why I was disappointed it came so soon. It could have been much, much better if they hadn't rushed it out.

They could have at least got the real Nick and Joe in their programme!

Him in the police interviews is the worst. He just doesn't give a *advertiser censored*. He's probably sitting in jail just now raging and blaming Helen for getting him into the mess he's in. What an utter £&@&

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's why I was disappointed it came so soon. It could have been much, much better if they hadn't rushed it out.

It was Channel 5, don't forget. Probably wouldn't have turned out any better had they spent months on it. I would imagine that at least one of the Sundays will do an in depth print piece which may elicit more.

Am interested to hear another jack hardy interviewing the CPS chief pros again and some of the MITeam but maybe won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo