GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the docu very shallow. Why did they not wait and do a much deeper programme that would explain to many the deeper and more important points of this awful event.

Jo Hemmings (@TVpsychologist) tweeted at 10:43 PM on Thu, Feb 23, 2017:
Is Ian Stewart a serial killer or a man so damaged by his first wife's sudden death, that he sought terrible revenge? #MurderedByMyFiance

No Laura Richards, he didn't want power and control over Helen, he could have had that by marrying her. He only wanted power over her money.

How desperately sad to see Helen delivering the final words of the documentary. I don't think she ever had any idea of who IS was, even to the end, do you? She and little Boris were like lambs to the slaughter.

Yes. The most powerful images for me from the programme are 1/ that Helen was in a bubble and 2/ that IS has enormous spite and contempt inside him. It's that part of the police post-arrest interview when they asked him if he would benefit financially from Helen's death, and he responded with a contemptuous snarl of his lip as if he was going to spit on him. He showed his anger, and I am glad I've seen it now, because everyone described him as an easy going harmless loaf of a man.

I do hope that the dedication to IS (GGHW) in the front of Helen's book is somehow removed/deleted.

Is Ian Stewart a serial killer or a man so damaged by his first wife's sudden death, that he sought terrible revenge? #MurderedByMyFiance

Oh my!

Going a bit deeper I would say that as a very young child he has had to deny wanting anything for himself. That is just my instinct telling me that.

(no sympathy or excuses)

Am interested to hear another jack hardy interviewing the CPS chief pros again and some of the MITeam but maybe won't happen.

I am nursing a secret crush on the CPS Prosecutor after watching that interview ::swoon::

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a bizarre dichotomy! IS is unlikely to be a serial killer (three or more murders), and since when was the motive for Helen's killing likely to be 'seeking revenge for the death of his wife'?

Blimey, there are some very dodgy TV psychologists/crime 'experts' out there!

Well, that was great. Much better than the original, if I read you well.

Thanks so much for your reports and comments!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I used to work in a Hospital that had 3 visiting psychiatrists. Two of them were as bizarre as some of their patients and quite frankly I thought they needed treatment themselves. This will make you laugh or cry but the third who was really down to earth, sensible, and very understanding, had a wife who used to beat him up! I am not joking. I think he had a lucky escape when she died early (no he didn't murder her). He later married a lovely lady and they lived happily ever after. Sadly neither are with us any longer but I remember thinking how lovely it was he found, late in life, genuine happiness after such a miserable existence with his first wife.

Jo Hemmings (@TVpsychologist) tweeted at 10:16 PM on Thu, Feb 23, 2017:
It's the rawness/vulnerability of her bereavement blog, and his exploitation of that, which seems so shocking... #MurderedByMyFiance

Jo Hemmings (@TVpsychologist) tweeted at 10:18 PM on Thu, Feb 23, 2017:
When we see/hear what we want/need to see/hear - we become emotionally exposed. It's possible in any relationship #MurderedByMyFiance
Jo Hemmings (@TVpsychologist) tweeted at 10:28 PM on Thu, Feb 23, 2017:Verifiable facts in his poor memory account. Total avoidance of eye contact/little agitation. Uncomfortable behaviour #MurderedByMyFiance

Jo Hemmings (@TVpsychologist) tweeted at 10:38 PM on Thu, Feb 23, 2017:He didn't seem surprised, let alone shocked that Helen was dead. Hindsight and all that, but so obvious that he knew #MurderedByMyFiance

Jo Hemmings (@TVpsychologist) tweeted at 10:56 PM on Thu, Feb 23, 2017:
Money have been the ultimate motive, but his superficial charm, manipulation and ego mark him out... #MurderedbyMyFiance

All these zoom shots of IS make me feel quite ill.

Urgh, every time his mug came on I had to avert my eyes. I made myself watch him when he was being interviewed as I wanted to see the eye movements and blinking Michelle spoke of. The more I watched him, the more repulsed I was. It's been said a 1000 times already but had he not won helen over 'invisibly' online, there's not a cat in hells chance he'd have got any where near her.

Disgusted by that tweet tbh. As I was by the Sky News presenter last night who called him 'Stewart Bailey' not once not twice but three or four times last night! A lot of media people seem stupid and brittle. So affected by his first wife's death indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member