GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one Tiny!

If you compare it to the custody shot - take away the hair and stubble - very similar.
( delaSoul and Carly Simon way too good for that miserable git - I'll have a look see to see what there is in the Guantanamo- music as torture line! ;)

Very snowy here, internet's very slow.

Lol!!! That did make me laugh chuckle re the music.

Yes definitely similar expressions - that same sneery look.
Helen looks beautiful - every picture I have seen of her she always has so much joy.

Aahhh , you had me for a moment there. I am interested, but not successful so far, in finding out his DOB....

He was born last quarter of the year, so we are down to only 4 possibilities. My money's on Libra.

Eh? What's wrong with Librans?

From the link above:

"Proceedings are now to commence to seize Ian Stewart's assets.

The judge set a timetable for him to list the assets he presently holds.

There will be a further hearing later this year."

I can't see him fully cooperating, somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is going to hurt in the perfect spot of his being. Everything important to him shall now be stripped away. He can say 'not bothered' about a beloved's death but all that he has strived for and supports his Egomania shall be the cruelest blow. It will only be then when he knows he is nothing.
He is going to fight and squirm when his MG, his financial capital, geek contraptions are lost to him.
It must be the most hellish time for someone who spent their whole energy in gain. Bowls out!

Are you into astrology Joely? Some of those amazing astrologers need to take a look at his chart!

( Cancer, Leo rising, G. trine in water. Me not IS!)

No, not an astrologist. But love character connection. You need a lot more definition than you have described Cotton. e.g. do you know your time of birth beyond date and birth?
I had a chart done by Jonathan Cayner when he was alive. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time but many years later, there was obviously brilliant forecast and advice within it.

Aahhh , you had me for a moment there. I am interested, but not successful so far, in finding out his DOB....

He was born last quarter of the year, so we are down too only 4 possibilities. My money's on Libra.

Scorpio for me, Alyce .. stinging tail. Libra seems to balanced .. but who knows how to define madmen ?

Aaahhh, now I cant find the article again.....it was fascinating and described him so very well.

In truth I could probably make a case for each of those 4 signs and find something to link him to each one.
Although, it is the placement of all the planets that matters.

Scorpio for me, Alyce .. stinging tail. Libra seems to balanced .. but who knows how to define madmen ?

I have to second you Joely. The sting, the penetrating stare, the secrecy. (I do know some non stingy, less secretive scorpios as well!)

No, not an astrologist. But love character connection. You need a lot more definition than you have described Cotton. e.g. do you know your time of birth beyond date and birth?
I had a chart done by Jonathan Cayner when he was alive. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time but many years later, there was obviously brilliant forecast and advice within it.

Wow, Joely - he was very skilled.
Yes I had mine done with place and time of birth, it was done by a professional in the 90's recommended by a friend, I'd never been interested in it before that point.
Then a guy who I used to work with did mine and for a few of my family - he was amazing at it.
No idea how it can be accurate on any rational level but seeing the analyses done for others was startling.

Since then I kind of lost interest in it but I have read some amazing forensic psychology birth charts

I am right behind those that think IS is a Scorpion. Does anyone know what his middle name is please?

I'm a Gemini.... typical one, have a real interest in Astrology and would love to study it, but only have a very basic knowledge

I am right behind those that think IS is a Scorpion. Does anyone know what his middle name is please?

I'm a Gemini.... typical one, have a real interest in Astrology and would love to study it, but only have a very basic knowledge

dont know the name but the initial is P

You walked my dog with me and asked for nothing.
Only that we shared grief and fresh air.
Your gentle funny texts mirroring my thoughts -
letting me free in my pain without demands.

Lost in a world of natural communications -
hanging on to your simple language, driving my 'Miss Daisy'
fixing sewage, heating thermostat and my avalanche
of screams in my head, convulsing tears.

You enabled me to eat - laugh - desire a living body
beyond my husband. Understanding my pain.
You allowed my grief of my only love, beyond Boris.

You were my saviour in a whirlwind mind.
I don't want to talk about you at this time
beyond my belief of us.

I shall talk now - you were my deceiver.
You are not a well being and a pretender.
I noticed your peculiar way of viewing friends,
how you didn't ever tell me of my beauty.
Suspecting your envy as only being that of a hurt boy -
I nurtured your strangeness - knowing we can all be so.

Giving up is a spiritual enrichment -
I reached it in care of you.
Finding myself close to 'unconditional love '
when I didn't always like what you did or do.

You were everything because of my loss of John
and nothing in the whole scale of my life.

You walked my dog with me and asked for nothing.
Only that we shared our grief and fresh air.
Your gentle funny texts mirroring my thoughts -
letting me free in my pain without demands.

Lost in a world of natural communications -
hanging on to your simple language, driving my 'Miss Daisy'
fixing sewage, heating thermostat and my avalanche
of screams in my head, convulsing tears.

You enabled me to eat - laugh - desire a living body
beyond my husband. Understanding my pain.
You allowed my grief of my only love, beyond Boris.

You were my saviour in a whirlwind mind.
I don't want to talk about you at this time
beyond my belief of us.

I shall talk now - you were my deceiver.
You are not a well being and a pretender.
I noticed your peculiar way of viewing friends,
and how you didn't ever tell me of my beauty.
Suspecting your envy as only being that of a hurt boy -
I nurtured your strangeness - knowing we can all be so.

Giving up is a spiritual enrichment -
I reached it in my care of you.
Finding myself close to 'unconditional love '
when I didn't always like what you did or do.

You were everything because of my loss of John
and nothing in the whole scale of my life.

Joely - that's amazing. You have a beautiful way with words. x

Leave Librans alone - I'm one!!

I had my chart done years ago. Capricorn rising, Moon in Pisces.

I also think IS is possibly Scorpio. Is there nothing on FB or Helen's blog that might refer to a date or a birthday event?

Re: IS Middle name - I hope this is ok to post. Can delete otherwise.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 148
Leave Librans alone - I'm one!!

I had my chart done years ago. Capricorn rising, Moon in Pisces.

I also think IS is possibly Scorpio. Is there nothing on FB or Helen's blog that might refer to a date or a birthday event?

I know little about it, but I feel IS is possibly Capricorn. Only that is from 22 Dec on so I'm probably incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste