GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think we are maybe straying a bit off-topic? You don't need to pay any attention to me though- I was right in there with the dog photos :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ian Stewart - date of birth. In the Royston Chronicle it states in an interview with one of the DCIs that he gave his dob etc .. and I can get into this .. but it is there! x Handing over to the WS brilliance.

Ian Styewart - date of birth. In the Royston Chronicle it states in an interview with one of the DCIs that he gave his dob etc .. and I can get into this .. but it is there! x Handing over to the WS brilliance.

Well remembered Joely
Unfortunately we didn't get that DOB in the court reporting though.

Well remembered Joely
Unfortunately we didn't get that DOB in the court reporting though.

Oh for fs - I ought to know that you would have it, if available. Let's call the Custody Suite and ask him - so we can pretend to send a birthday card. (Going of kilter now x)

Oh for fs - I ought to know that you would have it, if available. Let's call the Custody Suite and ask him - so we can pretend to send a birthday card. (Going of kilter now x)

Custody Suite isn't really a suite is it? Makes it sound luxurious. I try not to think of him but when I do he is in a tiny bare cell with hardly any daylight.

:laughing:

I'm looking for the floor plan of 5 poplar again! Tiny are you still here?

It seems so Jessie, I saw the two sun extracts on the last pages of thread 10.
It just piqued my curiosity on what Roy Cropley might have to add on this mysterious psychological injury considering GGHW loved to tell us his every ailment on the stand. So I agree, it is odd.

ETA from here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/293230...ture-dachsund/

ETA 2 - I'm still on page 96 and I see Squamous has posted exactly same - chapter and verse on his every ailment on the stand

I was confused with that as well - can`t keep up with all the compo claims :thinking:

Here you go Cotton
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 173
From the link above:

"Proceedings are now to commence to seize Ian Stewart's assets.

The judge set a timetable for him to list the assets he presently holds.

There will be a further hearing later this year."

I can't see him fully cooperating, somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Batface his finances have already been exposed during the court case. They know exactly what he`s got stashed while idling his life away!

BTW I would love to know if the insurance company will be investigating his "critical illness" and suing him for it to be returned.

Night night - and thank you for all the info today - you are all so amazing. I especially like the news of Mr Stewart's goody bag being investigated for stripping. It just seems the best of Justice to have some favourite belongings taken back after trying to steal so much more.

In my fruitless searching for IS' date of birth I have discovered that there's an Iain Stewart who also lives in Royston and is of a similar age. Poor guy!

Re the move of El Beano from Bedford to who knows where.

I expect it takes time to sort out the paperwork and send him somewhere else. Almost certainly he is going to have a major whinge about something or other, which is likely to be reported by the press - and at the same time, the article should mention which prison he is in.

Alyce - we know that you`re itching to be first in the queue to visit him :laughing:

Shame we don't know the number for the tiny little phone or we could call and check with Joe if he's still in there.

Lol Squamous - If you do get hold of his number, don`t put your phone too close to your ear. I`ve heard that germs can be transmitted through the airwaves and...well..you just don`t know where his phone has been :thinking:

Lol Squamous - If you do get hold of his number, don`t put your phone too close to your ear. I`ve heard that germs can be transmitted through the airwaves and...well..you just don`t know where his phone has been :thinking:

Oh yeah - inside a mars bar or...somewhere...

In my search for something else tonight, I also found this

Psychopathic traits

Parasitic lifestyle, no remorse, no empathy, constantly blaming others for their misfortune.
Over the top emotional reactions out of proportion to the event, blowing hot and cold, constant lying, crying wolf.

Abnormally high or low sex drive, thinking the world owes them a living, delusions of grandeur, “poor-me” syndrome.
Fantastically charming, the use of “love bombing” and flattery, manipulative techniques.

Chameleon - like ability to be what ever you want them to be.
Fake vulnerability, ability to remember small details from the past and then use them against you to get their own way.
Short attention span, easily bored, feed on emotional dramas.

Psychopaths are incredibly clever and are master tricksters. They get away with so much because those who have had the misfortune to fall in love with one are just too embarrassed to warn others.

In my search for something else tonight, I also found this

Psychopathic traits

Parasitic lifestyle, no remorse, no empathy, constantly blaming others for their misfortune.
Over the top emotional reactions out of proportion to the event, blowing hot and cold, constant lying, crying wolf.

Abnormally high or low sex drive, thinking the world owes them a living, delusions of grandeur, “poor-me” syndrome.
Fantastically charming, the use of “love bombing” and flattery, manipulative techniques.

Chameleon - like ability to be what ever you want them to be.
Fake vulnerability, ability to remember small details from the past and then use them against you to get their own way.
Short attention span, easily bored, feed on emotional dramas.

Psychopaths are incredibly clever and are master tricksters. They get away with so much because those who have had the misfortune to fall in love with one are just too embarrassed to warn others.

Alyce - was just about to go to bed and saw your post.

What he has done has gone so over the "normal evilness" in so many ways. What he did to Helen (her vitality shines through so vividly). He stole that in the most appalling way.

But look also what he has done to his own children, both in this case - the lovely life he stole from them, and the breathtaking way he used them in the witness box to his own ends.
And the highly likely cause of the loss of their lovely mother.
His own children.
They don`t come any more evil than IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members