GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, before I collapsed tonight and missed Crimewatch I had a look at 'medical care in prison'. Apparently it's dire. Prison shouldn't be a death sentence for most but it often is as all think reports of illness are just scams. I also looked at 'deaths in custody' and aside from 'self inflicted' there are a lot of young people inside who die of 'natural causes'. I'm so hoping he does at least 30years but...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such is our revulsion no one even wants to share the same starsign as IS !
x
LOL I think psychopathy is a set of characteristics that would mask star sign traits, if you're into that kind of thing. :p

Think of all the negative traits of every star sign = psychopathy/sociopath/narcissist pd.

What confounds me in his selfish evilness, could he be callous enough to kill Diane just before his "boys" came back from school, aged 15 and 18 killing their very own mother, in the same way he could dispatch dear Helen and Boris in the cess pit and then proceed to go and watch his son's bowls match, get a take away to munch away hours after the horrible deed and feet away from where he dumped them? He is one despicable...

I am so grateful to have found you WB's and have been amazed at your knowledge, respect and immaculate writing! I wish I could be more eloquent but English is not my first language;-) I do my best;-)

Will definetaly follow the investigation of Diane's death as with his finances, that will defo hurt him!!!

ETA

Just a monster?

I had to take a few days away from the thread to reflect and process. I think this image sums up the wildly yoyoing emotions experienced post-verdict:

a66172d9b118009130ccd042c1fc6202.jpg

It also bothers me that Helen's Wikipedia page only lists her body found date - I guess they can't put 11th April as it's only 'very likely' rather than completely proven. I'm glad no one has fed IS' egomania by creating a Wiki page..but that would solve the birth date query!

I had not seen this poster for missing Boris before - bless his little paws. I wish he knew how mourned he is.

8c79fc42fb00c0065950660cb0e47eac.jpg

I'm glad this thread is still moving and providing further contemplation and moments of light relief (sosij!). I bet even IS' piles want to get away from him.

8405fd8afc458756572d8b3795833ee7.jpg

Jennie (overly sensitive Pisces)

Scorpio for me, Alyce .. stinging tail. Libra seems to balanced .. but who knows how to define madmen ?

HUH, whats wrong with Scorpios??? but that is my guess too, I read a long time ago that there are two sorts of scorpios, the eagleone wich I hopefully am and a lower one I don´t know what they called.

HUH, whats wrong with Scorpios??? but that is my guess too, I read a long time ago that there are two sorts of scorpios, the eagleone wich I hopefully am and a lower one I don´t know what they called.

(inserts usual caveat about not really believing..)

I didn't know about the different animals. The eagle one with observation and insight sounds as if that might well fit you, Scandinavian girl. It sounds like my daughter as well. Hope it's sunny where you are. Also that IS is having a horrible week.

What confounds me in his selfish evilness, could he be callous enough to kill Diane just before his "boys" came back from school, aged 15 and 18 killing their very own mother, in the same way he could dispatch dear Helen and Boris in the cess pit and then proceed to go and watch his son's bowls match, get a take away to munch away hours after the horrible deed and feet away from where he dumped them? He is one despicable...

I am so grateful to have found you WB's and have been amazed at your knowledge, respect and immaculate writing! I wish I could be more eloquent but English is not my first language;-) I do my best;-)

Will definetaly follow the investigation of Diane's death as with his finances, that will defo hurt him!!!

ETA

Just a monster?

I think you've answered your own question Zab. :)

I can't find whether he had more opportunity on 25th June , if you follow- all can find is Glastonbury 2010 weekend occurs then. ( A tradition for some teens post exams but certainly not all teens post A levels.)

On motive & triggers I keep going back to HB and then thinking :
if everything was NOT rosy at home with Diane 2010 and he actually wanted a split but would not contemplate divorce due to the financial losses..... yes it's plausible even though her estate/his gains on her death is small compared to HBs.

BTW when looking for a fact yesterday I noticed IS had lied to Chris Priest ( family friend who supports IS during the investigation) at least 2 or 3 times. About his hosp discharge date, about his income stream....

My interesting (not) life : Sonia in neighbours is opening a new bowling club and says 'Bowling's very hip!' Life is stranger than fiction. After the slaying of his ex and new partner today chap got 24 years so I can see an appeal against the length of sentence from IS. Expect he's plotting now.

Is any one up to date with Ancestry.co.uk? I know I have used it before and got the 'date of registration', dependent on how quickly his parents registered [its 42 days now/not sure what it would have been in the 60's] .... just loathe to pay 9.99 for little information

My interesting (not) life : Sonia in neighbours is opening a new bowling club and says 'Bowling's very hip!' Life is stranger than fiction. After the slaying of his ex and new partner today chap got 24 years so I can see an appeal against the length of sentence from IS. Expect he's plotting now.

I've just been reading about the Matalan case - 23+ years for double murder, premeditated as well. Difference is he pleaded guilty from the start, and he didn't hide them in such a hideous place. Both families are disappointed with the sentence, and I think they're right to be.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-39115877

Never understood why IS didn't plead guilty. Guess he'd made excuses all his life and been believed so he went on the ridiculous path he took. 'It worked before'.

I am right behind those that think IS is a Scorpion. Does anyone know what his middle name is please?

I'm a Gemini.... typical one, have a real interest in Astrology and would love to study it, but only have a very basic knowledge

He's a Scorpio...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood why IS didn't plead guilty. Guess he'd made excuses all his life and been believed so he went on the ridiculous path he took. 'It worked before'.

I think by pleading guilty he would have had to face his demons, and that fact that he must be demonic to have done what he did. I also wonder... by pleading guilty, it would have raised questions about Diane.... I am surprised he didn't plead 'insansity'.

I sometimes worry about my fascination in certain cases, but I feel so gut wrenchingly sad for Helen, her family and IS's, I am just left wondering WHY? so much doesn't make sense to me....

Totally irrelevant, but I was struck how IS looks very much like his mother and I am veering towards him maybe being a very 'unbalanced' Libran today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—