GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny [emoji3] Annoyingly, when searching something about him, I've typed Ian Bailey, so many times! [emoji13]

Is that a slip in your mind because of Ian Brady - I wonder pinklillies.

It seems that Channel 5 is the crime channel nowadays. Tonight we have 'What happened next?' on Shannon Matthews (10pm) .. followed by 11.05 pm (zzz) with Ian Brady - 50 years in jail. Grotesque - but I am curious.

Is that a slip in your mind because of Ian Brady - I wonder pinklillies.

It seems that Channel 5 is the crime channel nowadays. Tonight we have 'What happened next?' on Shannon Matthews (10pm) .. followed by 11.05 pm (zzz) with Ian Brady - 50 years in jail. Grotesque - but I am curious.

Oh maybe, it could subconsciously be that as I've never typed Helen Stewart. And yes, IB grotesque in nature and looks. But thanks for the tip on the Shannon programme. That could be interesting. JB felt certain there were others involved who need to be held accountable. x

Don't want to sign up for 'free trial' as don't want to risk them taking money out of my account after [I will forget to 'cancel'] was considering 'pay as you go' for 9.99 but as hunkerdown has told us he is a Scorpio, I don't need to.

@hunkerdown - can you tell us his birthdate?

16th November I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all Joely. No need to apologise. I have an interest in astrology - the real science that is, not the basic sun sign character ( which is only a small part of stuff ) or heaven forbid, the newspaper forecasts - and I find it extremely accurate.

Each to their own as the saying goes.

Not at all Joely. No need to apologise. I have an interest in astrology - the real science that is, not the basic sun sign character ( which is only a small part of stuff ) or heaven forbid, the newspaper forecasts - and I find it extremely accurate.

Each to their own as the saying goes.

Alyce and everyone who is interested in astrology - I have zilch knowledge of it, but just to set the cat amongst the pigeons :facepalm: I am very interested in graphology. Experts in this field, which includes forensic graphologists, are able to analyse character details with amazing precision. Britain is one of the few "advanced" countries which doesn`t use graphology for e.g. one aspect to take into account when determining high ranking future employees etc. USA, Canada and Israel are three countries which use graphology in a variety of ways. It is not a science but can be used in evidence with that borne in mind. I think it`s an amazing tool.

Squamous I'm a dog with a bone as well! But he's gone now, none of us need worry about him any more. I expect his parents and sons will visit. His parents commented on his arrest 'Everyone's twisting everything' so I doubt they can believe their blue eyed boy's guilty! I would have expected the sons to offer some sorrowful comments but no. As I said I think they were like their father in a lot of ways, expecting to be looked after by Helen too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SC if you`d been present at court for many days and observed the amazing scenes, I promise you that you would think differently. Just as we know much of what is out there in the press does not give a true picture, sometimes...well...you just have to actually be there in person to see the fuller picture.
If I hadn`t seen with my own eyes and spoken to those I spoke to, I would probably think the same.
I am so very glad that JB feels deeply for the boys and in fairness we should take our lead from that. *advertiser censored*

It was a Wednesday 'Wednesday's child is full of woe' says the old rhyme.

Hi JudgeM

It was early days that MIT took over so Wheatley must be with them.
The date's in one of the days of testimony , something like end of April.

He wasn't officially declared a suspect until late June ( 2 months after the dog alerts) but yes I think most of us reading between the lines of the Guardian piece in May 2015, felt that it was suggestive, of having a suspect in mind and applying pressure.
It seemed that way to me and I def won't be the only one.

I can only think that they were trying to put some pressure on him at same time as hoping for witnesses - I don't know - waiting for him to make a move?

12 days before that was published he refused a search and he had engaged a whole raft of psychiatric services.
Almost a whole month before, he'd denied getting into HB's accounts to change standing orders on apr 11th.
So they must have been very suspicious. Maybe it's also a case of what retired DCI(?) Shotton said on C5 - police have to observe certain protocols until there is more evidence, with loved ones of Misper cases etc.
he was also saying that he was mentally and physically fragile etc

Stewart became a suspect on June 27, and that probably did not happen overnight ;)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27078...ur-days-before-her-body-was-found-beneath-it/

DC Daines told the jury that Stewart became a suspect on June 27, 2016, after he claimed to have lost his mobile phone when asked to supply it to police.

"He didn't want to give up his mobile phone at that stage," she said.

"We were then told Stewart was regarded as a suspect."

Yes- it's actually her birthday today, so she's having a Netflix binge :)

Lol thanks BatFace. Altogether now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NET :cupcake::cupcake::cupcake: Hope it`s a great one *advertiser censored*

perhaps we should get together a timeline of what we know and can put on thread regarding Diane's ( and sadly that means Ian's) key dates that we have so far.

It'll take a while to pull together but everything about WS is collaborative and posters can chime in with - add this, that's wrong etc etc.

Yes- it's actually her birthday today, so she's having a Netflix binge :)

Aww that's good to hear. i wonder what she's watching as I'd probably like her recommendations!

Thank you Michelle320. Could you tell us what you saw? I shouldn't trust the media but it's the only info we have

1) circa 1984- Has chip stolen by IS.

Hi JudgeM

It was early days that MIT took over so Wheatley must be with them.
The date's in one of the days of testimony , something like end of April.

He wasn't officially declared a suspect until late June ( 2 months after the dog alerts) but yes I think most of us reading between the lines of the Guardian piece in May 2015, felt that it was suggestive, of having a suspect in mind and applying pressure.
It seemed that way to me and I def won't be the only one.

I can only think that they were trying to put some pressure on him at same time as hoping for witnesses - I don't know - waiting for him to make a move?

12 days before that was published he refused a search and he had engaged a whole raft of psychiatric services.
Almost a whole month before, he'd denied getting into HB's accounts to change standing orders on apr 11th.
So they must have been very suspicious. Maybe it's also a case of what retired DCI(?) Shotton said on C5 - police have to observe certain protocols until there is more evidence, with loved ones of Misper cases etc.
he was also saying that he was mentally and physically fragile etc

Yes, I'm in no doubt that they were very interested in him from the start ;)

Their suspicions would have steadily increased, but they didn't know what he'd done with her. I'm sure they were hoping that somebody might come forward with some useful information. At the same time they wouldn't want to rattle him, hence all the comments that it was "mystifying" .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NET :cupcake: :cupcake: Hope it`s a great one *advertiser censored*

Yikes - she`s already scoffed one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members