GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Michelle320. Could you tell us what you saw? I shouldn't trust the media but it's the only info we have

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SC - feel a bit awkward about posting too much stuff about the families, but JB and the boys were as "one" (if you get my meaning). JB supported (and no doubt will continue to support) the boys through the horrible ordeal that they all went through. They are gorgeous boys and our hearts went out to them and still do.
As for IS`s parents - they are elderly... he is their only child...it is an awful lot to digest at their age and with no other children to support them. Who would be in their shoes??

Yes- it's actually her birthday today, so she's having a Netflix binge :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You say that like she doesn't do that every day, lazy wench.

I notice that not one person has said "where's Lozza? I miss her wit and multiple rubbish gifs slowing down the thread loading"

NOT ONE. It's all Dolly This and Dolly that.

WELL FINE THEN.

Have a puppy picture.

282abf6c687bad6f3608c58d36105f7d.jpg

I notice that not one person has said "where's Lozza? I miss her wit and multiple rubbish gifs slowing down the thread loading"

WELL FINE THEN.

Have a puppy picture.

LozDa...I was just on my way round with a cake in case it was your birthday too

I hope they can find some comfort in the boys, it must be way beyond their comprehension..... he has wrecked so many lives

WELL FINE THEN.

Have a puppy picture.

what an absolute sweetie - I want to cuddle him, now

WELL FINE THEN.

Have a puppy picture.

Yes I missed you and sure others did.

We all need a break, have to work, care for others, do some cleaning so thought you were probably busy or taking time out after last week. I actually said your name in my head today because it was conspicuous by its absence.

Love the picture. We hope to get a doggy soon. Our overwintered hedgehog escaped again today. Time to go for him once he has a skin condition on his nose treated.

Blue

WELL FINE THEN.

Have a puppy picture.

Well, now you say it I was thinking I wasn't sure how I'd remember what IS' teeth look like if you weren't around.

Seriously, the crest-ruffling gif was one of my favourite thread moments.

Snipped from Squamous post

Seriously, the crest-ruffling gif was one of my favourite thread moments.

I'll second that ......... ol cone head

And me...I always have to go back and re check each time I type it

I'm grateful for your solidarity, Alyce and Batface, as Zopiclone mis-spellers. But you didn't sound mortifyingly self-righteous about other people's mistakes at the same time, as I did when complaining about The Times' mistake! I should have checked.

A different thing...I am still so puzzled that the cadaver dog's evidence was not made more of. At the time we were all concerned because it could help convict IS.

But now I think of it in connection with journalists imagining the most horrible possible scenario: the dog seemed to show that Helen was dead in the house, which is at least better than the alternative.

Has there been any further discussion of this?

@cottonweaver - do you have the 'Newsletter' from Steeple Morden when Diane left there in 2008? don't want to post unnecessarily if it is already archived?

( brackets= witness name or court testimony, approach with caution if IS! )

Nov xx 1960 IS born “Stewart tells jurors he was born in Letchworth Garden City.”( IS)
Sept 1972 - July 1979 Grammar school ( IS)
October 1979 - May/June 1982 Salford University, in year 3 meets Diane Lem. ““I graduated with a first class honours in electronic computer systems and got the course prize.
Diane had another three years to go of her studies.” Languages ( IS)
Diane at Uni 1981 - 1985 ( Languages, 4 year course )
Graduates May/June 1985
1978 Accident at Stevenage Leisure Centre, compo claim of £7k awarded later. ( later used for mortgage 1 says IS)
1982 Upon “graduation with a first, job in Hitchin working for computer process control.” At some subsequent point he says he went for an interview at Cambridge University and went to study for a PHD in computer graphics. “ (IS)
never completed this course ( IS )
May/June 1985 On completion of her degree Diane moves to Cambridge where IS is based. “It didn’t go down well with her parents at the time. “We bought our first house together right in the centre of Cambridge.” ( IS)

October 1986 Diane marries IS. “We moved into a semi-detached house. “I began working for a small company that made systems for motor engine analysis. “I was working outside of Cambridge and needed a car. Before either of the lads were born I bought an MG. My interest in those type of cars continued until Jamie was born. “

1991 Diane pregnant with first child. IS claims she has high BP and a seizure.”had very high blood pressure. “She was out shopping and had a fit then and there. I was called to hospital. “Jamie was not a natural birth, he was born by C section. It was a bit of a panic.” ( IS)
1992 Eldest born ( April) . Cambridge residence.” I got another job at a much bigger company, based in Shepreth, about 10 miles from Cambridge. “
1994/5 IS claims onset of undiagnosed MG. Admitted and diagnosed in 95.
1995 youngest born,” In May 1995. Diane was taking medication for epilepsy. “We moved into the house, it wasn’t finished but it was liveable. “
1995? move into unfinished bassingbourn house after living in caravan.
no dates given “Diane then had another epileptic fit, she was in hospital, but the consequence of that was serious. “She was banned from driving for three years. She made up her mind that she wasn’t going to go back to work and was going to be a stay at home mum. “

1996 IS stops work and has a disabled parking badge around this time. I’ve had a blue (disabled) badge when driving for 18/19 years
Critical illness plan pays out 75% of salary

Please fill in the gaps- it's meant to be collaborative, like WS.

added in some more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member