GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes definitely.

As I said, this is my own personal experience for dealing with a sociopath

On the one hand they were evil, manipulating, devious and scheming. Very high levels of emotional intelligence.

On the other hand they were often completely stupid - for example suffering financial loss for no reason, being ignorant about basic things, or having entirely unrealistic plans.

The thing I can believe about IS is that he is delusional and lives in a fantasy world.

The stupidity/ignorance in relation to the likely investigation is precisely what you might expect.

Gotcha. Yes, totally agree.

We meet at agreement again, Mr Jitty :)

11:11 KEY EVENT
Mother's 'unease' at new relationship

Eileen Bailey tells jurors: “I felt uneasy about the relationship between Ian Stewart and Helen.

Latterly I was quite unhappy, mainly because of Helen’s state of mind.

“Helen kept in regular contact with me. I was worried about her state of mind, there were a number of particular incidents that concerned me.

“Helen was having lapses in memory, and she just had such a good memory beforehand.

“She had never spoken of memory problems beforehand.”

11:12
Helen Bailey's memory problems

Eileen Bailey is recalling the particular events with Helen that gave her cause for concern.

“There was a Tesco incident when she came back to her car with the scanner in her hand, but the main one was when she lost the dog on the beach and just went home - that would not have happened previously.

“I was reassuring her on the Tesco incident, I didn’t think it was a big deal but afterwards thinking about it it was just another memory problem.”

Mum's know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!

This is very very important.

Eileen Bailey tells jurors: “I felt uneasy about the relationship between Ian Stewart and Helen.

Latterly I was quite unhappy, mainly because of Helen’s state of mind.

'That really worried me'

Eileen Bailey is now describing the incident when Helen left Boris behind on the beach.

She told jurors: “Helen said she’d come away from the beach and got home, Ian had said he would go and get the dog, which he did, but she was almost traumatised by it, repeating ‘you know mum, I would never have done that’. That really worried me.

“She was absolutely devoted to the dog, Boris.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-royston-12491486

Here we go, her Mum had concerns. And it's pretty clear from what she has said that Helen was being drugged for some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11:17
Helen Bailey 'couldn't recognise her own hands'

Eileen is now describing how Helen told her she was feeling sleepy.

“Helen said when she was sitting at the computer she couldn’t recognise her own hands; that was worrying.

“She was feeling sleepy, a lot of the time.

“The last one she phoned me up a lunch time and was very anxious, saying she’d just slept for five hours. I said Helen, you must have needed it because of all the stress. And she said ‘what, after a good night’s sleep?’ The conversation was at 1pm.

“She fell asleep in bed. She said she’d had her two poached eggs in the morning, she’d taken Boris out as usual, and then she’d come back.

“What worried her most was that Ian’s parents had come round and she was concerned about what they would think about her being asleep in bed. I said that didn’t matter, but I would have expected Boris to bark. Ian said Boris didn’t bark.”

I wonder if Helen visited a doctor? Do we know at this stage?

11:18
Five hours' sleep

Eileen said Stewart usually cooked breakfast for Helen - Helen liked her breakfast when she got up about 8.30am.

“She’d then go and do a bit of computing. The conversation when she told me she’d slept for five hours was the previous Monday before she disappeared (April 4).

“The incident when she left Boris behind on the beach was a couple of weeks before that. The Tesco scanner incident was two weeks before that, she also phoned a friend - Janet Harker - about that in the evening.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helen-bailey-murder-trial-royston-12491486

Then why all the testing? And the 'my handsome man is building this' stuff? Wordpress is already set up as a blog...........

Wordpress can be the backend, but you can still code it from scratch. For example, there are template Joomla sites, but we have a coded-from-scratch website that uses Joomla framework.

Yoast is just an SEO plugin - you can have that on any site that isn't Wordpress.

But... my point still stands. Even if he's using a template and is awful at website creation, it doesn't mean he's not a computer expert in another area and probably knows his way around clearing temporary and tracking files on a computer. Hence the lack of any information found on any of the multiple devices.

Will there be further police evidence perhaps from their in house 'IT experts'? My impression was that a policeman looked at the PC in situ and found, possibly directed by IS, that the cache/history had been cleared. Hence the point I made yesterday about police on the spot not always having the technical wizardry and it doesn't necessarity mean it can't be retrieved. IMHO.

11:19
'Helen was spaced out'

Eileen said Helen felt ‘spaced out’ when she told her she was sleepy.

“Particularly when she was shopping and wanting to reach up for something from a shelf she felt she would fall to the floor, I suggested she went to the doctors. This was five/six weeks before she disappeared.”

[video=twitter;823490079935135745]https://twitter.com/ChloeKeedyITV/status/823490079935135745[/video]

'That really worried me'

Eileen Bailey is now describing the incident when Helen left Boris behind on the beach.

She told jurors: “Helen said she’d come away from the beach and got home, Ian had said he would go and get the dog, which he did, but she was almost traumatised by it, repeating ‘you know mum, I would never have done that’. That really worried me.

“She was absolutely devoted to the dog, Boris.”

Didnt the earlier evidence say that Helen was struggling to get off the beach, almost as though there was a strong wind pushing her back ( which there wasn't ). She left Boris ( as in forgot about him ) and IS helped her off the beach

*Alarm bells*
"Eileen said Stewart usually cooked breakfast for Helen - Helen liked her breakfast when she got up about 8.30am."

Like mother like daughter it seems. Helen's mum is kicking some *advertiser censored*.

strange, from those updates:

"What worried her most was that Ian’s parents had come round and she was concerned about what they would think about her being asleep in bed. I said that didn’t matter, but I would have expected Boris to bark. Ian said Boris didn’t bark.”

11:23
Cross-examination begins

Eileen Bailey is now being cross examined by the defence.

Eileen admits that she thought Helen feeling dizzy could also have been to do with her eyesight, and she told Helen to buy some new glasses.

Helen bought three pairs and she saw them in February 2016, she told jurors.

She admits that Helen complaining about feeling dizzy was before Christmas 2015 and it wasn’t a ‘new phenomenon’ a couple of weeks before she went missing.

The Tesco scanner incident was also before Christmas 2015, she said.

She said Helen told her that around this time, she was starting to go through the menopause, and Eileen attributed a lot of Helen’s memory problems down to this.

*Alarm bells*
"Eileen said Stewart usually cooked breakfast for Helen - Helen liked her breakfast when she got up about 8.30am."

I thought exactly the same - he would have dressed it up as a loving gesture to constantly prepare breakfast for her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was exactly my personal experience.

For example my sociopath came up with an extremely cunning and manipulative scheme to get what they want.

But then I said well fine but our lawyers will need to draw up a contract about this because what you propose is illegal and we'll get fines from the state.

They had never even considered that stuff. They just assumed the illegality was no big deal.

Sociopaths are well known for having highly unrealistic beliefs.

And no conscience at all is a well known indicator.

strange, from those updates:

"What worried her most was that Ian’s parents had come round and she was concerned about what they would think about her being asleep in bed. I said that didn’t matter, but I would have expected Boris to bark. Ian said Boris didn’t bark.”

Yes indeed. If Helen had her breakfast in bed , perhaps she did this and then took Boris out - so it would be expected that Boris would bark, to remind her. I suspect IS took him out to avoid that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member