GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these two were mentioned in JS's diaries, as we are told, then do we take it they DO exist? That hasn't been defined. Nor has the context in which they were mentioned by JS.

Well, of course the prosecution wouldn't have felt the slightest need to do either of those things - it's been quite effective just to establish that no one has ever heard of them except when IS told OS the tale and then made them his defence in December. We assume the defence will try to make them real when they eventually get going...

If these two were mentioned in JS's diaries, as we are told, then do we take it they DO exist? That hasn't been defined. Nor has the context in which they were mentioned by JS.

Joe and Nick are just common English male forenames.
I am sure that everyone involved in this case knows, has met, or knows of several Joes and several Nicks.
That is the only context in which they "exist".

[FONT=&amp]“He also talked about his first wife.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Suddenly he became agitated in his chair, his actions were very sudden and he also looked unwell physically.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“He was allowed to go home, and was told how he could get support over the weekend, and advice about what to do if he had any suicidal thoughts.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...murder-trial-week-12503618?service=responsive

Just going through looking for interesting snippets[/FONT]

I am sure all will be explained to our satisfaction by IS next week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sure all will be explained to our satisfaction by IS next week [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I`m going with Colonel Mustard in the Billiard Room with the candlestick :waitasec:

IF J & N were mentioned in JS's diaries - it may not be disclosed as to the 'context' of this entry.
BUT what was IS doing reading through JS's diaries - when did he do it?
And how can he do this snooping when he 'supposedly' did not read the published book of his partner?
(Besides reading Helen's blogs - and already knowing most of her thoughts since the tragic death of JS).

IS is so creepy and vile underneath any 'gorgeousness' he managed to present to dear Helen.

Couldn't kill her on a Tuesday because the gardener comes.
Couldn't kill her on a Wednesday because the cleaner comes.
Couldn't kill her on a weekend because boys are around.

That leaves, Monday, Thursday or Friday.

Interesting that Helen was drugged the Monday and Friday of the week before.

Reading the posts and in awe of your detective gifts - you are the best Jury in the land (apart from concluding guilty at the outset - ha ha!).
Thank you for enabling us all to know much more than we could ever think through individually .. and with such level thinking .. I haven't known such comfort in the death of Helen before becoming a member of Websleuths. You are amazing - and so appreciated.

Couldn't kill her on a Tuesday because the gardener comes.
Couldn't kill her on a Wednesday because the cleaner comes.
Couldn't kill her on a weekend because boys are around.

That leaves, Monday, Thursday or Friday.

Interesting that Helen was drugged the Monday and Friday of the week before.

A good choice - that particular Monday.
O always at cadets, but the bonus was J out at bowls competition.

Both out of house until at least 9.00pm - or even later as O was out til 11.30pm that night and if J had won bowls, maybe a celebration with mates.
IS could have had early night to avoid any Q re where's Helen and Boris ( if indeed there would have been a Q, perhaps not ).

In fact, given early Tuesday departures to work, IS could even have pretended Helen did not disappear until Tuesday. Although am not sure why that would help.
Oops - yes, a whole day to work out a good story.

What are we going to talk about all weekend? :waiting:

Reading the posts and in awe of your detective gifts - you are the best Jury in the land (apart from concluding guilty at the outset - ha ha!).
Thank you for enabling us all to know much more than we could ever think through individually .. and with such level thinking .. I haven't known such comfort in the death of Helen before becoming a member of Websleuths. You are amazing - and so appreciated.

I was just thinking this Joely, and I so hope that some day you find peace. Most of us are not involved with the people in the case, some of us have experience of the awful horror of the murder of a loved one, some have such varied experience in so many various fields, some are really good at summarising, analysing and thinking outside the box - and ALL have such compassion and true feeling. I will feel sad when this is all done and dusted and folk here move on. Just at the end of a keyboard I've come across such intelligence, logic, humour - and the occasionally barking one who tries out sleeping drugs on themselves! I sure will miss you all - once the Fat Lady finally sings and it's all decided. :tyou:

Going on the idea that IS is going to blame 'Joe and Nick' for the murder- how is he going to explain the zopiclone in Helen's system given that she was googling 'why am i falling asleep' etc? Is he going to suggest Joe and Nick were somehow drugging her?

I literally cannot wait to hear his fairytales! x

While we're waiting... I remembered finding 'The Juryman's Tale' by Trevor Groves very interesting on the subject of what goes on in the jury room and outside. It's about 20 years old now, and he was on a very, very long case - but I see there are plenty of cheap copies on Amazon if anyone's interested.

I've decided that Joe and Nick are actually Phil and Grant Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori