GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officer did not know what caused deletion of computer logs

DC France is now being cross examined by the defence. He admits the Baldock Road address is a household that used a lot of devices. DC France said that he didn’t know what caused the partial deletion of event logs on Stewart’s Asus computer. He said: “If someone wanted to deliberately erase all the activity, that would be straightforward.”

They aren't teenagers.

You're
right, Cherwell -young men then - (I see plenty in their early twenties who still behave much like teenagers - this isn't necessarily a negative comment though! E.g. they are more likely to be into their own age group and girlfriends than scrutinizing the Dad's relationship with his partner (unless they resented her 'replacing' their mum of course, which is always possible...)

Looks as though he was aware of the new Guardianship Law that is about to become law. He was looking up New Legal Powers for Missing Persons. That means he would be able to deal with her finances. Apparently anyone can apply to do this it doesn't need to be a Husband!!! So no waiting 7 years.

i recall you posting about that ages ago IB.
do u have any kind of timeline on it/milestones etc. those dates may link as inspiration for this crime?

I have had a search on Mumsnet using a variety of words and phrases around that date and I can't find anything that relates to it.
She could have posted there as the stepmother of adult sons...people post there for all kind of reasons. But nothing in the search around those dates jumps out at me.

If it was in their chat forum it would have been deleted after 90 days.

I have had a search on Mumsnet using a variety of words and phrases around that date and I can't find anything that relates to it.
She could have posted there as the stepmother of adult sons...people post there for all kind of reasons. But nothing in the search around those dates jumps out at me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mumsnet posts do come up a lot In Google searches so maybe she searched google and got some interesting Mumsnet posts come up and then wanted to find them again.

Officer completes evidence.

15. 10 hrs

That’s the end of DC France’s evidence. There will now be a 10 minute break.

Saturday April 9 and Wednesday April 13

Mplab x

Postby Sykic » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:15 pm
Just found chip kit looks like it might save me a lot of work
Have I understood right the mpide is no longer been developed but the chipkit libraries development and support is continuing ?

I have Mplab running with a pickit3 on an olimex board pic32-pinguino

Not interested in mpide want to set break points watch variables etc.

What is the easiest way to access the chipkit libraries etc. From within Mplab x
Do I have to install mpide ? Do I start with the ardunio ide and then install chipkit core ?

Some examples I have seen include plib.h don't think this is supported anymore ?

Thanks in advance for any advice pointer what to do where to look

Who owns controls chipkit

Postby Sykic » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:23 pm
Who owns controls chipkit

Is it owned controlled by digilentinc?

Is chipKIt still been maintained added to

Just confused about status of Chipkit

Excellent, so during the period that no browsing history shows for.

I wonder if his lawyer has suggested he plead guilty for a lower tariff and he has refused? Today is an exceptionally bad day for IS. I am pleased the Prosecution saved all this for the last day. It will keep it fresh in the jurors' minds.

The one thing missing from this case that I'd normally expect to see from a manipulative opportunist like IS is other women. Was there really no other woman/women in the background or has he just covered his tracks well?

I don't believe women/sex are his thing. If he's anything like my sociopath ex husband, (and there are spooky similarities in his behaviour and love of money), Helen will have privately puzzled over his lack of physical affection/intimacy. He is a cold fish - her only excitement for him was her wealth.

It also now becomes blindingly obvious to me why he took the risk of leaving the house/cesspit, with all those police hovering, to fly to Spain. This was a crucial opportunity for him to dump phones and other evidence. I wonder if he could have had another computer, bought specially for crime-related research, bank business etc, that he packed in his suitcase and dumped in Spain?

do u have any kind of timeline on it/milestones etc. those dates may link as inspiration for this crime?

I will go back and do a search of the threads to see when it was but I am not sure I was watching the story back then.

Officer did not know what caused deletion of computer logs

DC France is now being cross examined by the defence. He admits the Baldock Road address is a household that used a lot of devices. DC France said that he didn’t know what caused the partial deletion of event logs on Stewart’s Asus computer. He said: “If someone wanted to deliberately erase all the activity, that would be straightforward.”

Impossible to suggest the sons made those searches while IS was in Palma.

He must have had his laptop with him.

I didn't really start following this murder until September 2016 so it predates my post by a long way. I remember posting on another forum at the beginning of my developing interest in future trials. Cotton I think you were there too.

What's the bets the jury have already decided.....? Even the defence questions don't seem to help him any....

Utterly shocked today by how unbelievably stupid and arrogant he is.

I'm finding it extremely difficult to see how this man would be clever enough to hide his true character from anyone with a bit of savvy about them. I could see immediately from his FB posts his reaction wasn't right or normal, same with a lot of these defence witnesses e.g. The psych staff.

Is it possible that people are just intrinsically trusting? That it wouldn't be strange to some people the way he speaks and behaves, where to others it's like a massive warning sign? I just don't know....

Oh dear, I've just had a thought. Joe and Nick were holding a gun to his head while he searched for 'presumption of death' in Palma.

:giggle:

I didn't really start following this murder until September 2016 so it predates my post by a long way. I remember posting on another forum at the beginning of my developing interest in future trials. Cotton I think you were there too.

If any help it was mentioned fairly recently on the Claudia Lawrence forum. Something Claudia's father has been fighting for.

I don't believe women/sex are his thing. If he's anything like my sociopath ex husband, (and there are spooky similarities in his behaviour and love of money), Helen will have privately puzzled over his lack of physical affection/intimacy. He is a cold fish - her only excitement for him was her wealth.

I think it was his son's girlfriend who commented that they (IS and Helen) didnt really really show physical affection. Instead he seems to have provided the practical and emotional support that she wanted in her time of need and that was enough to win her over.

It also now becomes blindingly obvious to me why he took the risk of leaving the house/cesspit, with all those police hovering, to fly to Spain. This was a crucial opportunity for him to dump phones and other evidence. I wonder if he could have had another computer, bought specially for crime-related research, bank business etc, that he packed in his suitcase and dumped in Spain?

It is appearing like he was too stupid to do that.... I wonder if the O2 attempts to get into PayPal were from another phone he had bought. Maybe a cheap pay and go he could chuck away ...

What's the bets the jury have already decided.....? Even the defence questions don't seem to help him any....

Utterly shocked today by how unbelievably stupid and arrogant he is.

I'm finding it extremely difficult to see how this man would be clever enough to hide his true character from anyone with a bit of savvy about them. I could see immediately from his FB posts his reaction wasn't right or normal, same with a lot of these defence witnesses e.g. The psych staff.

Is it possible that people are just intrinsically trusting? That it wouldn't be strange to some people the way he speaks and behaves, where to others it's like a massive warning sign? I just don't know....

I think he managed to worm his way in at a time when Helen was vulnerable . He offered her practical and emtional support and she was grateful for his kindness.Remember he was sorting out the drains at her old house and also saying how together they could get through anything and it would be OK in the end OWTTE. He was providing for her needs at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876