GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intelligence analyst gives evidence

The next witness is Kirsty McGowan, an intelligence analyst.

10:50
Stewart texted urging Helen Bailey to get in contact

Ms McGowan is taking the jury through some text messages from Stewart to Helen Bailey. Stewart’s phone is picked up at a mast in Leatherhead, discovered by cell site analysis. On April 18, Stewart texts Helen saying ‘please please call’. At 9.43pm, seconds afterwards, a text reading ‘*advertiser censored*’. At 9.50pm a text saying ‘love you more ‘Ive respected your wishes long enough, you’ve had enough space, let me know you’re ok. Xxxx’ On April 19 ‘please call I won’t tell anyone.’

He's clearly not taken sleeping pills in the past so probably doesn't suffer in this area....increasing his dose to stockpile for a future victim? Why increase the dose 1/6, can't use the amensia side effects this far after??

Why didn't they ask what this antidepressant drug was called, it isn't zopiclone. So he also had an antidepressant that caused tiredness ? Need to know more.

10:51
Daily texts between phones

A call to Helen’s phone after this went to voicemail. At 5.31am another call goes to voicemail. A text says ‘contact police, they won’t even tell me where you are if you don’t want to. They can stop all the fuss.’ On April 20 another call was made between the two phones. ‘I need you back’. 7.50am a text to the cleaner. On April 20 another text. There were daily texts or calls between April 23 to May 5 between the two phones.

10:53
Helen Bailey's phone stopped

“We have records that show that from a certain point onwards (April 11) there were no further inward or outward calls or text messages received on Helen Bailey’s phone. “There are a number of ways the phone can be in that state - i.e no power, sim card removed, or aeroplane mode.”

He can't even manage to be pleasant in pretend "concerned" texts!

The lady ???

Adele Robinson ‏@SkyNewsAdele 22m22 minutes ago
GP remembers Stewart "was worried because the police kept asking him about the day the lady went missing and he couldn't remember anything"

just editing as I think I was maybe reading it wrongly. It was probably the GP who referred to Helen as the lady, not IS.

Why didn't they ask what this antidepressant drug was called, it isn't zopiclone. So he also had an antidepressant that caused tiredness ? Need to know more.

It's mirtrazapine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10:39
Doctor says Stewart complained of not being able to remember

“Stewart said he was worried because the police kept on asking him about the day that Helen went missing and he couldn’t remember anything. “In April, from memory Stewart walked in normally, there didn’t seem to be any problems with his mobility. “He seemed of full mobility. Nothing was said to me about his inability to do things. “Questions related to his ability to do things in the surgery are questions that should be related to the surgeons.”

BIB

How bl**dy convenient. I don't think IS knows how to tell the truth. He has woven a web of deceit about his mental state etc throughout this trial. What an unpleasant man he is.

Probably mirtazapine.

10:51
Daily texts between phones

A call to Helen’s phone after this went to voicemail. At 5.31am another call goes to voicemail. A text says ‘contact police, they won’t even tell me where you are if you don’t want to. They can stop all the fuss.’ On April 20 another call was made between the two phones. ‘I need you back’. 7.50am a text to the cleaner. On April 20 another text. There were daily texts or calls between April 23 to May 5 between the two phones.

IS is full of hogwash. There's no reason why ANYONE would go off like that and vanish because they were annoyed about a few wedding plans. Is this man delusional? The texts make it look like he's acknowledging something terrible has happened and Helen really doesn't want anything to do with him. None of this adds up to his made up story of her going for a break....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11:04
Court hears of gaps in Helen Bailey's phone use

Ms McGowan is now being taken through the gaps in Helen Bailey’s phone use. “On April 4 and April 8, Helen’s phone appears to have been inactive for a period of time. “On April 8, Helen’s phone was inactive. There was a use at 10.04am, her phone was then regularly used until 10.55am and then there was a gap until 2.59pm, during that period a text and a call were received but were not responded to. “On April 4, there was a call made to Brocket Hall at 12.31pm, but then there was a gap in phone use of four hours until 4.25pm.”

Well these texts and comms are interesting , these are a problem now re the December Nick & Joe fable but they do work with the scenario he was trying to build April 11th onwards - she wanted space and he would be discreet and did not want to accelerate it to missing person case.

11:06
Phone became disconnected

She confirms that Helen Bailey’s phone being switched off from April 11 is just one of three possibilities - it could also have been put on aeroplane mode or had the sim card taken out. But it’s never been connected with another network since, that is clear, she tells jurors. The phone continues to connect to the mobile internet until 1.31pm on April 11. It started to connect at 11.54am. We believe this could be when the phone could have been switched off.

Ms McGowan is now being taken through the gaps in Helen Bailey’s phone use. “On April 4 and April 8, Helen’s phone appears to have been inactive for a period of time. “On April 8, Helen’s phone was inactive. There was a use at 10.04am, her phone was then regularly used until 10.55am and then there was a gap until 2.59pm, during that period a text and a call were received but were not responded to. “On April 4, there was a call made to Brocket Hall at 12.31pm, but then there was a gap in phone use of four hours until 4.25pm.”

I think they're going to relate this to the periods when Helen was knocked out on Zopiclone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these 'gaps' in line with periods of daytime sleep after being dosed up by the little ***** I wonder?

Context :
Eileen's evidence about the 5 hr sleep - April 4
Eileen:she’d slept for five hours The last one she phoned me up a lunch time and was very anxious, saying she’d just slept for five hours. I said Helen, you must have needed it because of all the stress. And she said ‘what, after a good night’s sleep?’ The conversation was at 1pm.
“She fell asleep in bed. She said she’d had her two poached eggs in the morning, she’d taken Boris out as usual, and then she’d come back.....two poached eggs...“What worried her most was that Ian’s parents had come round and she was concerned about what they would think about her being asleep in bed. I said that didn’t matter, but I would have expected Boris to bark. Ian said Boris didn’t bark.”......
same day IS logs another wound dressing with Lynn Hull at Ashwell's. Wish we knew from Brocket Hall whether it was her or him who made the call to B.Hall.

april 8 Solicitor Penn's evidence
Solicitor Mr Penn said that there was a due to be a further appointment with Helen on 2.30pm on April 8, but he assumes this to have been cancelled as it was crossed out in his diary.
This was the Friday. IS claims that HB was refrring to Brocket Hall disappointment over the weekend 10/11th.

11:10
Stewart will give evidence

The agreed facts are going to be dealt with now, after a break until 11.45pm. There is still the officer in the case to give evidence, before the defence case will begin. Defence barrister, Simon Russell Flint, tells the court he intends to call Stewart to give evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966