GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'The phone continues to connect to the mobile internet until 1.31pm on April 11. It started to connect at 11.54am. We believe this could be when the phone could have been switched off.'

This doesn't make sense.

Hi, I've been following Helen's story for a long time but just found this forum. I read her blog and other writings and feel very connected to Helen as most people do who read her work.

I wonder if the medication he has taken over the last 20 years for his myesthenia gravis may have worsened his personality. Steroids are often used to suppress the immune system as it is an autoimmune disorder. Side effects can include aggression, paranoia, secretiveness, and a sense of being invulnerable. Maybe he was once a lovely guy with an inferiority complex but turned into a monster with the help of steroids. And he still can be that lovely guy but underneath quite the opposite. There are loads of articles about steroids side effects, here is a very dry scientific one. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC181154/

Also, I've read all of the first stream of posts and half of the second. I've followed the trial closely in the press, all reports but not Twitter. Will I find more interesting info in the posts I've skipped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I've been following Helen's story for a long time but just found this forum. I read her blog and other writings and feel very connected to Helen as most people do who read her work.

I wonder if the medication he has taken over the last 20 years for his myesthenia gravis may have worsened his personality. Steroids are often used to suppress the immune system as it is an autoimmune disorder. Side effects can include aggression, paranoia, secretiveness, and a sense of being invulnerable. Maybe he was once a lovely guy with an inferiority complex but turned into a monster with the help of steroids. And he still can be that lovely guy but underneath quite the opposite. There are loads of articles about steroids side effects, here is a very dry scientific one. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC181154/

Also, I've read all of the first stream of posts and half of the second. I've followed the trial closely in the press, all reports but not Twitter. Will I find more interesting info in the posts I've skipped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome. :) Thanks for steroid links but we don't know if he was prescribed them.

Unfortunately we have heard very little from any of his doctors about his M.g condition. Was hoping both the meds and severity of that would be cleared up.

Note: virtually no mention of M.g in Khan's evidence in Jan. And no real mention of it by GPHowe from April til June, when stress particularly, is meant to exacerbate Mg. Tiredness is meant to do the same. It really does beg the question of how severe his M.g. actually was. Plus he did not suffer from facial muscle issues from M. G (Consultant Butchatski)

from earlier thread discussions:

In more than half the people who develop myasthenia gravis, their first signs and symptoms involve eye problems, such as:

Drooping of one or both eyelids (ptosis).
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myasthenia-gravis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20200262

'The phone continues to connect to the mobile internet until 1.31pm on April 11. It started to connect at 11.54am. We believe this could be when the phone could have been switched off.'

This doesn't make sense.

I puzzled over this and thought it must be simply that she gave the second piece of information out of order having forgotten to start with it. So she's just saying 1.31 pm is when the phone was switched off.

It probably didn't sound odd, it would have been obvious she was giving the second sentence in brackets, as it were. Perhaps someone will confirm later.

This doesn't make sense.

I could be totally wrong here but not that long ago my OH discovered his PAYG credit on a phone had plummeted despite it being turned off. Apparently (I found it on the internet somewhere) even with the phone supposedly off it can still connect to the internet and update Apps if you don't make sure the internet connection side is also turned off. So, possibly the phone was switched off by IS initially and continued to connect to the internet for almost two hours longer?

I puzzled over this and thought it must be simply that she gave the second piece of information out of order having forgotten to start with it. So she's just saying 1.31 pm is when the phone was switched off.

This is how I understand it.

What has happened to the ping to the Broadstairs router? That was a key opening point but I don't think we've heard of it since?

Chloe Keedy (@ChloeKeedyITV) tweeted at 11:18 AM on Tue, Feb 07, 2017:
Court told 20th Apr text from Stewart to Helen's phone at 3.55am read 'I need you back. You promised me more. I love you whatever'

Stand outs for me;

GP
- From Feb 4, 2016 to April 18, there were nothing relating to mental health issues, mobility issues, or inability issues. Full 3 months with nothing.
-In April, from memory Stewart walked in normally, there didn’t seem to be any problems with his mobility. “He seemed of full mobility. Nothing was said to me about his inability to do things.
- April 19th+, 3 visits in 3 months, with all the B.S and all the scripts, getting at all on record.

Why not much mention of M.g in Khan's evidence? And no real mention of it from April til June, when stress particularly, is meant to exacerbate Mg. Tiredness too, apparently!

Wound: At some stage there was some discharge from the wound.” How come he needs so many wound dressings? Totted up about 4 dressings the other day. Well we know the answer........ yet it's interesting he never complained to those nurses about mobility issues post-op

This 'you promised me more' line is weird.

Why didn't they ask what this antidepressant drug was called, it isn't zopiclone. So he also had an antidepressant that caused tiredness ? Need to know more.

It will be Mirtazepine. This antidepressant assists sleep at lower doses. As the dose is increased, the hypnotic effect decreases.
Source- I am a verified nurse

It probably didn't sound odd, it would have been obvious she was giving the second sentence in brackets, as it were. Perhaps someone will confirm later.

Ah yes that probably it, thankyou.

Chloe Keedy (@ChloeKeedyITV) tweeted at 11:21 AM on Tue, Feb 07, 2017:
Jury told after that there were daily texts or calls from Stewart to Helen Bailey's phone between 23rd Apr and May 5th @itvanglia

It will be Mirtazepine. This antidepressant assists sleep at lower doses. As the dose is increased, the hypnotic effect decreases.
Source- I am a verified nurse

Thanks. So I'm wondering if he could have used these at times for Helen as he had so few prescribed zopiclone?
Maybe using the two together at some point was an overdose? Is that possible?

This 'you promised me more' line is weird.

Where have you got that from Moll? From a text or

is it related to the phrase in the appeal ?

We miss you and Boris so much. We are shattered in so many ways. Your Mum, Dad, John, Tracey, the lads and me plus so many others all need you. You bring so much to so many people in ways you don't even realise.
You not only mended my heart 5 years ago but made it bigger, stronger and kinder. Together we learnt to live with our grief and move forward with our lives but never forgetting. Now it feels like my heart doesn't even exist. Our plans are nowhere near complete and without you there is no point.
"We promised each other 30 years please keep that promise and come home. Whatever has happened, wherever you are I will come and get you and Boris and give you whatever you need.
Love you more "Ian.
11 May 2016

ETA - phrase is from a tweeted report of a text :
Court told 20th Apr text from Stewart to Helen's phone at 3.55am read 'I need you back. You promised me more. I love you whatever'

Basically , he has some stock phrases that he repeats, thinks they sound good. Tool!

Context :
Eileen's evidence about the 5 hr sleep - April 4
same day IS logs another wound dressing with Lynn Hull at Ashwell's. Wish we knew from Brocket Hall whether it was her or him who made the call to B.Hall.

april 8 Solicitor Penn's evidence
This was the Friday. IS claims that HB was refrring to Brocket Hall disappointment over the weekend 10/11th.

Just putting this link back up ( I know its somewhere earlier in the thread )

Friday April 8 is the day this article appeared, re the removal of certain furnishings from Brocket - said to be the reason that IS and Helen decided they no longer wanted to use this venue for their wedding.

A Grade I listed estate at the centre of a financial quagmire looks set to be stripped of antiques, including tables, chandeliers and even a bath.

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/grand_estate_set_to_be_stripped_of_contents_1_4488431?usurv=skip

Lying . Not you Chloe lol.

Thanks. So I'm wondering if he could have used these at times for Helen as he had so few prescribed zopiclone?
Maybe using the two together at some point was an overdose? Is that possible?

Wouldn't that, the mirtazepine, have shown up in the hair samples though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001