GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex-partner was once prescribed Zopiclone after her mum died as she was struggling to sleep. She literally took it a few times and stopped after we were going somewhere in the car and she almost had a panic attack because she couldn't remember where we were supposed to be going and why we were going. This was only after taking it for less than a week and it was a low dose. No wonder poor Helen was having so many of these 'episodes' like not recognising her own hands, struggling to get off the beach and forgetting little Boris : ( It's a powerful drug...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12:05Health worker pleased with Stewart's progressMichelle adds: “The next time I came to contact with him was on April 7 at the Bassingbourn surgery. “This was an appointment for a dressing change. “At this time he said he was feeling better from the surgery and the wound was not sore. “I found Stewart was eager to know when his wound would heal, but I would expect this from a patient who had had this type of operation. “Stewart’s appearance appeared rough around the edges. “My next appointment was on April 14. I assessed Stewart’s wound, there was a stitch that was causing him to itch. “He was the same as previously. There was nothing concerning me. “He appeared to be normal in terms of his recovery. “He was looking slightly better each time I saw him, I was pleased with his progress. “I booked another appointment at the surgery for him on April 18.”
Well it certainly doesn't seem as though the wound seeped enough to spoil a duvet between April 7th and 14th. Bit behind, sorry if already pointed out.

Hhmm , or just before, but wasn't able to stop her making the call

strangely the timings from McG imply she slept twice, in two blocks..
Mum said she called at 1pm and said she had fallen asleep for 5 more hours after getting breakfast.
then we have the brocket hall call and phone activity - then it goes dead again.

could be drugged twice in one day? Or falls asleep again in the afternoon ...i wouldn't like to cast aspersions against a soon to be convicted murderer ;)

Mum said she called at 1pm and said she had fallen asleep for 5 more hours after getting breakfast.
then we have the brocket hall call and phone activity - then it goes dead again.

could be drugged twice in one day?

Or she woke up then conked out again....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hallelujah - finally the bitter -on swallowing- theory has been largely resolved. Plus helen may not have had it all, 1/10...

Not medically qualified, but zopiclone can be swallowed whole with no bitter taste. It does produce a metallic taste later on though (I notice it next day).
As others here have said, if broken or crushed it does indeed have an extremely bitter taste in the mouth immediately, very unpleasant.

He probably told her she had a virus. Malcolm Webster's favourite line.

Not medically qualified, but zopiclone can be swallowed whole with no bitter taste. It does produce a metallic taste later on though (I notice it next day).
As others here have said, if broken or crushed it does indeed have an extremely bitter taste in the mouth immediately, very unpleasant.

Yes, Dolly will confirm that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could be drugged twice in one day?

If the inactivity could be a result of being put in airplane mode, possibly HB switched this mode on from time to time to get a few hours of undisturbed writing time? No evidence for it of course, just a thought.

“The bitter taste is not necessarily due to the taste of the tablet itself whilst in the mouth, it may be as a result of the zopiclone being excreted in the saliva, leading to the abnormal taste. “

I understand from this that you wouldn't necessarily get the bitter taste until some time after ingesting zopiclone. But if it only affects one in ten people, it can be discounted anyway.

Ah, I see Jessie confirms the delay.

Hhmm , or just before, but wasn't able to stop her making the call

Good point. She may have mentioned she was going to call Brocket Hall and he acted but the drug didn't kick in soon enough

Well it certainly doesn't seem as though the wound seeped enough to spoil a duvet between April 7th and 14th. Bit behind, sorry if already pointed out.

Of course it was spoiled in March and Helen only took it off the bed three weeks later, on the day she was killed.

12:33
Court hears Stewart had mental health assessment in custody

The agreed facts in the case will now be read to jurors from the prosecution. Stewart was reviewed and assessed by a mental health assessor whilst in custody on July 11 after his arrest for murder. He was anxious, denied suicidal thoughts, troubled sleeping. On July 15 he was alert and engaged in conversation.

BIB Those "street drugs" guides said as much. When they abuse "zimmers", they tend to just neck them!

12:34
Family visited Stewart in custody

Records established that whilst in prison in Bedford, Stewart called his mum dad and sons, and his lawyers. He was visited by all of these. Helen Bailey’s internet activity on April 11. Web searches were made by Helen, and emails were also sent to various addresses. Web searches were carried out from 9.10am onwards. From 10.14am onwards a series of emails were sent from Helen to tracey Stratton. From 10.41am to 11am, web searches were carried out on various topics, relating to Brocket Hall and other. At 10.58am The last internet activity on her iphone was just before 12noon and involved a visit to a wedding organiser website. By 3.18pm it can be said that Helen’s phone was off and did not connect to the network again. It did however, connect to the broadband router via wifi at the broadstairs address on April 16. Helen Bailey’s membership number for her Barclays bank account. The last successful log in to the account was on April 11, at 2.28pm. This was a two factor log in, meaning it required using the debit card belonging to Helen Bailey to generate a pin sentry passcode. Physical access to the debit card and knowledge of the pin number would have been required. The IP address for the log in matched the router at the Broadstairs address.

Is IS taking the stand today? It's getting past my bedtime!

Family visited Stewart in custody

Records established that whilst in prison in Bedford, Stewart called his mum dad and sons, and his lawyers. He was visited by all of these. Helen Bailey’s internet activity on April 11. Web searches were made by Helen, and emails were also sent to various addresses. Web searches were carried out from 9.10am onwards. From 10.14am onwards a series of emails were sent from Helen to tracey Stratton. From 10.41am to 11am, web searches were carried out on various topics, relating to Brocket Hall and other. At 10.58am The last internet activity on her iphone was just before 12noon and involved a visit to a wedding organiser website. .

It doesn't sound like she'd gone off the idea of having the wedding at Brocket Hall at all does it!

12:37
Failed attempts to access account

Two failed attempts were made to set up a standing order to a Santander Account for £4,000, starting on May 1. After both these attempts failed, an amendment was made to an existing standing order. The original payment had been set up in january 2015. The amount was for £600 to be paid each month. At 1.34pm on April 11, the amount of this regular payment was amended from £600 to £4,000. All other details remained the same, i.e the next payment would have been on May 7, 2016. On April 15 the same computer submitted log in step one, using the surname Bailey, and her membership number. Log in step two was not attempted, so a full log in attempt was not made. Later at 9.19pm, another attempt at log in step one was made. The IP address for this also matched the Broadstairs address.

Interesting that the Broadstairs router was used for the log ins to her account. He/they must have brought the router back at some stage. Maybe they didn't leave it down there all the time; perhaps taking it with them when they visited.

Was this part of a set-up by IS to throw the police off the scent?

Helen Bailey’s membership number for her Barclays bank account. The last successful log in to the account was on April 11, at 2.28pm. This was a two factor log in, meaning it required using the debit card belonging to Helen Bailey to generate a pin sentry passcode. Physical access to the debit card and knowledge of the pin number would have been required. The IP address for the log in matched the router at the Broadstairs address.

So he actually he used her card and pinsentry card reader to log into her account while she lay presumably dead. Don't know why but that just seems even worse than just logging into her account online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14