GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought IP address was where the location was and not the router. So it would change if he moved it to another location...

This is all getting very confusing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My IP address is located in a place many miles from where I actually live - having said that, it would be good to have a tecchie confirm or refute what I am thinking........ I just find it very amusing, if true, and very par for the course with this computer expert

Oh I am chuckling now ........so does this mean, as someone said just before, that the Broadstairs router was not kept at Broadstairs permanently.

So he does all his bank account fiddling on April 11 and 15 - in Royston, but using the Broadstairs router - which he thinks won't be linked to him.

Then on April 16, he goes down to Broadstairs, taking the router with him, to leave in Broadstairs - and Helen's phone of course.
He plugs in the router, and Helen's phone then connects to the wifi !! ha ha .........if that's the case, what a total idiot

Even if he'd brought the Broadstairs router home before the 15th, (not sure when he would have had the chance?)it would connect using his Royston ISP that surely would show up on Barclays log files rather than just the router IP address.

Hmm then either the polices router info has the day wrong or somebody else was already at broadstairs on the 15th, trying to log in to Helen's bank account on her computer.

Or TC is getting some of these dates wrong. It won't be the first time.

I think they are probably reading these details out at some speed.

This 'you promised me more' line is weird.

I think it must refer to that soppy Mills & Boon line in the public appeal statement he issued through the police in which he said something along the lines of: "Helen you promised me 30 years, please come home and make that a reality..." All these loving texts he sent her, knowing full well she and little Boris were laying dead together in a cess pit, make me absolutely LIVID! I can't wait to see the prosecution make mincemeat of him - I hope by the end he is crying REAL tears!

police at royston night of 15th . eg.

Goodyear:She admitted that she got the date of the day she visited the house in Royston wrong in her notebook - she had written Friday April 14.
The actual date she visited the house was Friday, April 15.She said she got to the Royston house at 7.40pm

looks like 7.40 - 9.30 cops arrive, interview and search, then leave
cop Woodhouse also there.

Now I'm wondering if she actually meant Thursday 14th. Bit worrying that they can't even get the date right.

13:00
Ian Stewart moved Helen Bailey's car, son believes

A statement is now being read from Jamie Stewart, dated February 7 (today). It says: “I was asked to clarify if at any time I moved Helen’s white Jeep from outside baldock road to the garage. “At no time did I do that. What I do recall on Sunday April 17 2016, police were at my home address after Helen was reported missing. “A police officer was at the address, and I recall a conversation about moving helen’s car from outside the house to the garage to stop people prying or jumping to conclusions she had returned home. The car was not moved while police were present. I think it was moved by my dad Ian Stewart either later that night or the following day. “In the garage on the left hand side was an MG sports car, and my black Seat. “On the right hand side of my car was Helen’s fiat 500. Dad’s black BMW was also there. “When Helen’s Jeep was moved it was placed where the BMW was, and the BMW moved to the front of the house.”

So this implies that the manhole cover was hidden all the time - first by the bmw and then by Helen's Jeep

13:04
Helen Bailey described as 'dear friend'

The next two statements are from friends of Helen Bailey. The first is from Janice Rochester, made on April 22. She said: “Police have visited me to discuss Helen’s disappearance and to help locate her. “I’ve known Helen for 43 years and we grew up together and went to school together. “We remained friends throughout the years. Helen is godmother to my children, she was also the bridesmaid at my wedding. “She is a dear friend of mine. We were in a good amount of contact.””

12:53
Stewart had savings of more than £17,000

Helen Bailey’s iPhone and her debit cards have never been found. All cards found at the Royston address examined, no forensic material found including blood or DNA etc.
The lid to the cess pit cover weighed 13.7kg. Stewart had savings of £17,263.

I thought it weighed less than this 7 kg ? Sorry if I'm wrong, just so confused about these last 'agreed facts' - router/savings etc.

12:56
Agreed facts now complete

Helen Bailey’s phone was initially on the Orange mobile network, from May 2011. It was an iphone 4s. That’s the end of the agreed facts.

I thought IS said she had an iphone 6 and that he also found an old iphone 5.

IS operates at the sub Heath Robinson level. My older son is a software engineer and is at a Cambridge University spin off, working simultaneously with three screens . He would never describe himself as an expert despite working with PhD plus, highly experienced colleagues from all over the globe. From the little I have seen and heard he works at a totally different level from what I've heard of IS's Bodger and Badger efforts. A bit like 1970s B Tec thinking is the impression I get.

Even if he'd brought the Broadstairs router home before the 15th, (not sure when he would have had the chance?)it would connect using his Royston ISP that surely would show up on Barclays log files rather than just the router IP address.

I was thinking that they didnt keep it down there permanently ( as IB suggested ) and they would have brought it back with them, after their last visit to Broadstairs ( March 13 ).

13:06
Friend said Helen Bailey was 'upbeat and chipper'

“She was a very upbeat and chipper person. There were times she would be anxious, then she would joke about it and be OK. “She was confident and always knew her own mind. However at one time in London she was driving a Lotus car and a cyclist drove into her and went over the bonnet. “She said she’d had enough of driving. “At Easter 2016 she said her and Stewart were getting married and I needed to keep September 24 free. “She was talking how Stewart recovered well, after being so unwell at hospital. “On April 6, 2016, Helen was telling me Stewart had been bleeding on the bed sheets at night but he had antibiotics and was now OK. “She didn’t appear to be concerned or worried. “On April 10 she was texting me, we were discussing Oliver’s girlfriend who she thought was rude. “When she had made a Sunday dinner, the grandparents had visited and made arrangements to meet her. Oliver and his girlfriend would just go upstairs. “She said they didn’t have any respect for her or Stewart. She found Oliver’s girlfriend slightly controlling of him. “I would say communication with Helen and I was as it normally is. She didn’t appear to be too over the top or holding back, or less herself. “There was nothing that alarmed me.

I think it must refer to that soppy Mills & Boon line in the public appeal statement he issued through the police in which he said something along the lines of: "Helen you promised me 30 years, please come home and make that a reality..." All these loving texts he sent her, knowing full well she and little Boris were laying dead together in a cess pit, make me absolutely LIVID! I can't wait to see the prosecution make mincemeat of him - I hope by the end he is crying REAL tears!

Yes,but this one came first and then he evidently thought it worth repeating with elaboration. I see the Press Association story this morning highlighted this, as reported in the Guardian. It just is strikingly peculiar. In fact at this point it looks like 'you promised me more money'!

Sadly, if he does, they will only be for himself

13:04
Helen Bailey described as 'dear friend'

The next two statements are from friends of Helen Bailey. The first is from Janice Rochester, made on April 22. She said: “Police have visited me to discuss Helen’s disappearance and to help locate her. “I’ve known Helen for 43 years and we grew up together and went to school together. “We remained friends throughout the years. Helen is godmother to my children, she was also the bridesmaid at my wedding. “She is a dear friend of mine. We were in a good amount of contact.””

Note PRESENT TENSE. makes IS Statement's sound so odd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This should clear things up.

From John Bailey's EiC

Helen’s brother, John tried to call HB again at lunchtime on the Thursday but got her answering machine. “I suspect I tried again around 4pm but I didn’t get anywhere. I rang Ian and told him I was on my way to Broadstairs. I got there about 6pm … Ian had sent me one text message asking me if I’d seen Helen yet, but I delayed calling him until I got to the outside of Broadstairs station. …

By lunchtime on Friday, he got in touch with me and said that the cleaner had been in and there was no sign of Helen.

Ian sent me a text the next day at 8.10am saying he was on his way to Broadstairs. I called him and he was en route. He was at a petrol station near Stansted.

Reference the IP address.

The EXTERNAL address (the one the router uses to connect to the ISP) would most probably not be the same in both Royston and Broadstairs locations. Those are assigned by the ISP when a router connects, it used to be uncommon to get a static adress (the same one every time connect) but things may have changed since I lived in the UK.

The INTERNAL addresses - the ones the devices use to connect to the router - may well be the same as by default routers will automatically handle those and use standard addresses to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member