GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV [video=twitter;828986237537157122]https://twitter.com/ChloeKeedyITV/status/828986237537157122[/video]More

Court hears Stewart has had an interest in MG motor cars since 'before either of the lads were born' - sold his when Jamie was born

15:19
Passive expression caused by condition

“I was operated upon. That was my worst time ever in hospital. “Eventually I was discharged. “I was off work due to the tiredness and weakness. “With this [my illness] you just feel totally done in. “My muscles in my face sometimes don’t work, I have no idea when I’m smiling or not. “I have a more passive expression than most.”

Hello Cottontail, thank you. Of course, having read further, it's a bit more complicated- a few phones might allow but i phones won't (or probably not!)

Is IS trying to send the jury to sleep? Many people survive difficult lives and don't bore for England!

No I just remember someone saying "she wasn't" very definitely.

it's interesting cause they had post mortem 1 which was inconclusive and so then they had to have the coroner and toxicology etc.

( need to check the old threads later, but had she had had fits going back that long - to age 16..... makes no sense.)

15:20
Stewart describes cancer scare

Stewart said he later had a cancer scare, and was convinced to have another operation. “I went back into Papworth Hospital and had the same operation. Very annoyingly all it was was scar tissue. “It wasn’t cancer, thankfully. “Myasthenia gravis is quite rare, every time I end up in Addenbrooke’s Hospital they use me as a demonstration. Stewart said one of his lungs only has 60 per cent capacity, adding “compared to my other breathing problems that’s not good.”

14:53
Denies perverting the course of justice

Stewart said he did not pervert the course of public justice by disposing of a duvet, reporting Helen missing, or disposing of Helen’s mobile phone.

This could be semantics. In EiC the cleaner was asked:

"The light green bedspread was usually on the bed. Not there that day?”

She replied, "No - only the eiderdown”.

The "bedspread" may well have been the duvet (eiderdown) cover.

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV [video=twitter;828987117799870464]https://twitter.com/ChloeKeedyITV/status/828987117799870464[/video]More

Stewart tells court his wife Diane had history of epilepsy - had '3 or 4' fits when she was 16 + a fit when she was pregnant with Jamie

I reckon he didn't need any zopiclone. Helen must have been in a constant state of coma listening to this chat...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was convinced I'd read that she'd had no history of epilepsy.

Stewart said he later had a cancer scare, and was convinced to have another operation. “I went back into Papworth Hospital and had the same operation. Very annoyingly all it was was scar tissue. “It wasn’t cancer, thankfully. “Myasthenia gravis is quite rare, every time I end up in Addenbrooke’s Hospital they use me as a demonstration. Stewart said one of his lungs only has 60 per cent capacity, adding “compared to my other breathing problems that’s not good.”

Grief ! even when he's ill, it's all about him !

eta I could think of some uses they might find for him now !

He's such a narcissist - every time he has to mention some kind of 'achievement' whether it's being top of his course, selling his car for profit, or having a rare illness where they would use him for demonstration...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15:19
Passive expression caused by condition

“I was operated upon. That was my worst time ever in hospital. “Eventually I was discharged. “I was off work due to the tiredness and weakness. “With this [my illness] you just feel totally done in. “My muscles in my face sometimes don’t work, I have no idea when I’m smiling or not. “I have a more passive expression than most.”

surgeon Dr Simon Buczacki, who treated Ian Stewart, March 25, discharge.

He said that Stewart’s underlying health condition could cause a change to facial expressions, such as smiling - although he said he was in no way an expert on the condition. However, when re-examined by the prosecution, he reiterated: “Stewart appeared to have a normal facial appearance, nothing struck me out of the ordinary.”

'Annoyingly it wasn cancer' 🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15:20care

“Myasthenia gravis is quite rare, every time I end up in Addenbrooke’s Hospital they use me as a demonstration. Stewart said one of his lungs only has 60 per cent capacity, adding “compared to my other breathing problems that’s not good.”

Sigh! He is demonstrating a history of receiving positive attention from his various ailments and injuries isn't he.

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV [video=twitter;828987853724086272]https://twitter.com/ChloeKeedyITV/status/828987853724086272[/video]More

Stewart says Diane had another epileptic fit 2 months after Jamie born + decided to stop working. Couple moved to Bassingbourn.

I assume there is some corroboration of all this, and the court doesn't just have his word for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper