GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS claims that Helen made the increased standing order on his laptop computer connected to a screen because she liked using a big screen. Why would she do that when she was more familiar with using a MAC and her OWN big screen and keyboard.

I cannot believe he has confessed to making the note up. The note was totally what kept all the false hope going. He could at least have said that NiJo told him to pretend that there was a note.

I can't wait for the next instalment! What are we to discover happened on the Friday?

Good God. I've never read so much rubbish in my life. Helen would never wear that ring. She wore one ring on her right hand which was made out of her rings from JS. No eternity ring. It's rubbish that Helen did not talk about his health scare, she told many of us. He has tried to minimise how much her girlfriends meant to her as he knows she would confide almost everything to one or another. She never took sleeping pills. She never mentioned Nick and Joe. Total lies.

The Nottingham Trent Uni search is a weird one too. Wonder is there any proof she really was considering doing a course there? Or was it somebody else on her ipad who then realised their msitake and started doing more "Helen type" searches and activities.

Good point - looking up university degree courses is surely more likely to be something a younger person would do - is IS covering for his sons here, for some reason? Helen's writing career was going well, I can't imagine she'd want to take a sabbatical to do a degree at her time of life - let alone a degree miles away in Nottingham?

I haven't caught up completely, so I'm no doubt repeating somebody, but if the baddies told him not to contact Helen "in any way", what was his text with three kisses about?

And wasn't it awfully sweet of the kidnappers to allow Helen to bring her dog? Do you think they let her pack his food and toys? How thoughtful.

Ah, that was code for

I'm onto them, don't worry, will have you and B back soonest
signed Broadest Bean

Hi Pips, this must be so hard to hear for those of you who knew Helen. I think there's no chance justice won't be done now though.

I cannot believe he has confessed to making the note up. The note was totally what kept all the false hope going. He could at least have said that NiJo told him to pretend that there was a note.

I can't wait for the next instalment! What are we to discover happened on the Friday?

My personal favourite is how Nick and Joe know random little snippets of info like Boris's name and Helen's holiday home.

Also, apparently IS was attacked by Nick in his very sore state, then hopped up, drove to Cambridge for the bowls and then munched a Chinese. The fact that he's pretending he could be so normal when he knew his fiancée had been abducted by a couple of tough guys completely indicates that he could be equally normal having murdered his fiancée.

Well, I'm just catching up after giving up after the lunch break. I chewed some zopiclone to put myself out of my misery. It was all getting too crazy, even for me. :silly:

Absolutely, ColourPurple, I noticed the apparently random knowledge of Broadstairs too.

My personal favourite is how Nick and Joe know random little snippets of info like Boris's name and Helen's holiday home.

indeed; strange how Nick was "about 56" ie the same as IS

Was it Bill or was it Ben? or Ant and Dec?

This man wasn't even Sunday league stuff but wormed his way into a lovely woman's trust.

The Nottingham Trent Uni search is a weird one too. Wonder is there any proof she really was considering doing a course there? Or was it somebody else on her ipad who then realised their msitake and started doing more "Helen type" searches and activities.

I thought that was a bit odd. Helen, who loves London and is within reach of many good Universities, is thinking of going to Nottingham Trent ??

Which brings into question the timings again and when exactly was Helen killed

It stands for gorgeous grey haired widower, he said Joe had read Helens book.

Just nearly wet myself laughing even typing this. Ah I shouldn't laugh, I'm sure loads of hard criminals read widow support literature. [emoji52]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“As Joe was going through to the study he said ‘I’m in GGHW’"

What does being 'in' it mean then?

thanks! although I got the names the wrong way round. Oh well, just like Ian would ;)

But that's an excellent artistic touch - reflecting the Director's unique, quirky character ( aka brainless idiot )

Yes and it shows that even if the story was true, he has substantial lying and faking ability

I thought that was a bit odd. Helen, who loves London and is within reach of many good Universities, is thinking of going to Nottingham Trent ??

Which brings into question the timings again and when exactly was Helen killed

But who in that house would be googling Nottingham Trent?! The sons were both at work (and both graduates iirc), I can't see Big Broad Bean fancying any academic pursuits and I agree with your opinion on Helen.

Maybe Joe was looking to widen his career prospects?

Hi Pips, this must be so hard to hear for those of you who knew Helen. I think there's no chance justice won't be done now though.
Yes, thank god. I had lunch today with another friend who gave a police statement. She said she was no. 164. There is so much more I could say but I don't think I'm allowed to divulge too much. When the police announced she was missing I sent IS a message and he immediately responded " how did you find out?" I thought it was a strange thing to say, not to ask if she had contacted me. He said he'd better put something on Facebook.

At 9.04am there was a call from the home landline to the solicitors, the jurors are told. Stewart said Helen made this call.
Stewart: “Our mobiles were all on the EE network.”
( so was it IS making this call and covering by saying both phones are on EE – pity the Solicitors don’t seem to have given evidence re this point )

Stewart said Boris was usually walked by both him and Helen after breakfast.
“On this particular morning, I’m 99 per cent sure Boris didn’t get a walk. ( I wonder why ? )

“I was in bed until a bit later, I came back downstairs.”

09 30am for about 30 – 40 minutes, the evidence of Stuart Kye says that he and Helen were back and forth on line, discussing his wedding

(what does he mean he came BACK downstairs)

I bet he went down , gave Helen her drugged scrambled eggs, went back to bed and then came down later to check if the drugs had kicked in

The police also confirmed that the sons have solid alibis.

As I opened the door, he (Nick) pushed me back into the hall and he must have tripped me at some point,' he said
'He said: 'Helen is with us, she is helping us solve a problem, don't tell anyone'.'
Asked who he thought he meant by 'us', Stewart replied: 'I assumed it was Joe.
'He said: 'Sorry, we have taken Helen and Boris with us', he said 'we will be back, we will see you Friday, if anyone asks tell them she's gone Broadstairs (Kent), don't tell anyone in any way'.
'He then said: 'If you tell anyone you won't see Helen again'.'

]www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4203454/Helen-Bailey-s-partner-questioned-sleeping-pill-plot.html#ixzz4Y7RjiWyh

Ooops they nearly forgot to mention Boris, then it looks like they apologised for that and referred to him by name, rather than refer to him as say "the dog". I guess they knew his name from reading Helen's book :facepalm:
Wait a minute, why would nasty Nick even come back? Based on this version it seems it was just to threaten Big Bean? I bet poor Big Bean had another explosive accident on the floor.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members