GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could see the defence counsel's face while all this is going on.

I bet you do :D I warned him not to be surprised if he got poked in the back :D Good job I never said any mean things about him :D

Hey net, does your BBC ex boyf fancy doing a bit of digging to find out if IS was studying at Cambridge for the PhD. There was other stuff in his "life n times" speech yesterday that could be a gold - mine for a snoopy journalist.

I wish I could see the defence counsel's face while all this is going on.

same as last time but he's biting the inside of his mouth more than usual?
9335_45744.jpg

The lever arch file really tickles me too. He loves a good random detail in these stories.

Ah, the mysterious Lever Arch File... Nothing but a Mcguffin to give the baddies a motive to murder Helen.

Agree.

He would have been far better not to take the stand.

This is the most absurd evidence I think I ever heard in a murder trial.

Why on earth did his legal people allow him to tell such an appallingly stupid story?

Re the naughty th*g word, I don't believe it's a race thing it's linked to gangster culture. Words that glorify anything gang related can be censored on forums the same way cursing is. I"ve definitely heard the phrase th*g life before.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

After reading the story telling from IS today on her a couple of things have occured to me. The lengths he has gone to with the narrative to help him wriggle out of this must have caused alarm bells within his own and his ex wife's family. I am sure that they could not actually believe that any of this is true. I am thinking that they have probably heard a far fetched story in relation to his ex wife's death. He hasn't made himself look good within a court of law either. I wonder if the efforts he went to today could also raise questions as to whether or not IS had anything to do with that death.

Another thing I have thought about is in relation to the drain cover. Could he have asked one of his sons to assist by using an unsuspecting reason for needing to lift the cover. I think it would be easier to put it back as it could be slid into place. I agree that IS's sons will be used to being manipulated by him and would perhaps not even realise when it is happening. One of them could have inadvertently assisted and too late to say anything without dropping Dad in it.

I don't know why I am saying this really as I don't actually believe that IS is as physically incapable as he is making out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I am :eek:fftobed:

Hardly keeping my eyes open now although I was on a hyper high earlier.

I'll harrass the OBF accordingly tomorrow if the chance arises. I wouldn't usually expect to be in touch with him during the working day, so might be evening before we catch up again.

It's shopping day tomorrow, will try and get out early and back in time for X (OBF said that should start in the afternoon).

If possible, please ask him if he happened to notice the people on the jury's faces while Ian Stewart was testifying? And if anyone here is attending for the rest of his testimony, I understand you might be focussed on him, but can you please bear this question in mind tomorrow, too.

I know the whole scenario is a complete joke but I'm struck afresh by the bizarreness of Nick shutting the tank (what a gent!). I mean, how embarrassing would it be for an uninvited guest to appear when you were staring into a stinky pit of your own *advertiser censored*? You'd be doing everything you could to move the people away from the hatch, not accepting the offer of a complete stranger (aged about 56) to actually enter the gas cloud and seal the thing up again for you.

Oh God! Crying with laughter here! 'Oooh look, I forgot we all had sweetcorn the other night'.

Ironside, it's a race thing.

If it was a universally recognized generic term for 'violent/aggressive' crime in the US [as it is in the UK] it would not be a 'naughty word' here.

I can't even contemplate talking about today's farce in court.

I collected my little furry bundle from her 3 day stay at the vets today. She doesn't look as fluffy around the neck, in fact she's looking more like a turkey, poor love. I won't show her a mirror :D .

But she's still not on speaking terms with me. And there was I expecting a lovey dovey reunion. I can tell she's pleased to be back though, her little bottom shakes when she walks past me give her away lol.

Aw bless her. Lots of TLC needed there, hope she's over it all before you know it. x

It's a race thing.

If it was a universally recognized generic term for 'violent/aggressive' crime in the US [as it is in the UK] it would not be a 'naughty word' here.

must be why i got auto-snipped when I tried to type sn1gger earlier on in ref to Flint QC?

YET AGAIN he is using the phrase 'in any way'. I've lost count...and this was supposedly said to him by 'Nick'
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, liars tend to overemphasize their truthfulness:

'to be honest'
'in any way'
'yes definitely'

:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online