GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am baffled that I got four asterisks for a normal four-letter word derived from an Indian term for a violent criminal person.
Neteditor, did OBF elaborate on their not being able to find anyone who would say anything but good of IS? I console myself with the thought that from what LitUp said , there can't be many available people in the public gallery, or have they been canvassing the neighbourhood?
Don't tell him I was mildly critical of the BBC coverage a few days ago, will you?!

He's nipped out for milk lol. Will ask him if he comes back. Normally, you'd try to snaffle witnesses as they leave court after finishing giving evidence. They've probably had people approach family and known friends and acquaintenances too.

I'm always slagging off the BBC on my Facebook, he's sweet enough never to get into discussion about it with me :)

Yes, I know, but "phobia" is a strong word for the revulsion which is shared by pretty much everybody towards sewage.

I think he was trying to indicate that she was paranoid about issues with the drains, hence why she and IS apparently liked nothing more than peering into the cesspit to check the effluent level. Obviously a complete fabrication, as someone else said, if she was paranoid about it she could just book the tank drainage company to come more often rather than exposing herself to the stuff. Plus OS and JS have never said anything about the drains smelling etc.

I am with mrjitty though on him wanting to draw attention to the fact Helen hated sewage (unsurprisingly) because I think he's very pleased with himself for disposing of her body in a whole tank of it.

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 1m1 minute ago

#helenbailey Ian Stewart asked if he could have picked up or dragged body to cesspit "no". Said any pushing or pulling painful

Bollox

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 5m5 minutes ago

Stewart is asked if could have opened lid of cesspit in garage on his own before his operation. Stewart says he never tried.

Stewart asked if he could have opened cesspit lid on his own after his operation. He replies 'no

bollox

AS you no doibt all realise, the press scurries around trying to get background info on people which is all publishable after the person has been convicted. The OBF says they have not been able to find a single person with a bad word to say about IS.

Also the "I'm in GGHW" appears to have been a mishearing by the reporter. My friend checked his notes and he's got this:

ETA: And now he says I have to take one for the team PMSL.

"I smiled and said yes"

Does he think he's setting the scene for a book or a film?

I know I probably shouldn't, but needed to do something lighthearted to take my mind off how awful the true situation is here.

So here's a game for you to play - can you find where the cleaner has hidden the hare's ears after she knocked the ornament off the bookshelf when dusting?
attachment.php

Attachments

• noears.jpg
    noears.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 50
  • noears.jpg
    noears.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 161
I know the whole scenario is a complete joke but I'm struck afresh by the bizarreness of Nick shutting the tank (what a gent!). I mean, how embarrassing would it be for an uninvited guest to appear when you were staring into a stinky pit of your own *advertiser censored*? You'd be doing everything you could to move the people away from the hatch, not accepting the offer of a complete stranger (aged about 56) to actually enter the gas cloud and seal the thing up again for you.

aged about 56!

PMSL!!

I know, I was surprised the character was 56. Expected a couple of younger burly bruisers.

IStewart is 55?

Strange he attributes elements of his own story to both these characters - "Nick he was a big man, he was slightly taller than me"

and
Joe said ‘I saw you on Sky News, and I’ve also read your book’.

Leakage , or perhaps he was having writer's block in his cell? I appreciate that evidentially the BIBold might work for him but isn't it weird he harkens back to that Sky News piece on HB which he uploaded to his Youtube accnt , a long time ago.

the sky news piece uploaded to his utube

https://www.youtube.com/user/isykic

I can't even contemplate talking about today's farce in court.

I collected my little furry bundle from her 3 day stay at the vets today. She doesn't look as fluffy around the neck, in fact she's looking more like a turkey, poor love. I won't show her a mirror :D .

But she's still not on speaking terms with me. And there was I expecting a lovey dovey reunion. I can tell she's pleased to be back though, her little bottom shakes when she walks past me give her away lol.

Am baffled that I got four asterisks for a normal four-letter word derived from an Indian term for a violent criminal person.
Neteditor, did OBF elaborate on their not being able to find anyone who would say anything but good of IS? I console myself with the thought that from what LitUp said , there can't be many available people in the public gallery, or have they been canvassing the neighbourhood?
Don't tell him I was mildly critical of the BBC coverage a few days ago, will you?!

LOL
Just seen that "banned" word in the BBC report!

"Stewart claimed he was attacked by the tattooed th*g called Nick on his doorstep last spring."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-38907335

I know, I was surprised the character was 56. Expected a couple of younger burly bruisers.

IStewart is 55?

Strange he attributes elements of his own story to both these characters - "Nick he was a big man, he was slightly taller than me"

and
Joe said ‘I saw you on Sky News, and I’ve also read your book’.

Leakage , or perhaps he was having writer's block in his cell? I appreciate that evidentially the BIBold might work for him but isn't it weird he harkens back to that Sky News piece on HB which he uploaded to his Youtube accnt , a long time ago.

I'm surprised he wasn't 56 and a half tbh.

Wow! I`ve been away for a few days but following avidly!
What IS has done is stew over all his lies and fabrications and tried very hard to weave all the many strands into a credible story. Unfortunately as he has discovered, it is no easy task and he has failed miserably. Each lie had to be considered carefully as to how it could become part of this story and of course that is why we have ended up with this fairy tale (of which there will be no happy ending!) He is certainly no prince, nor fairy godfather...
It reminds me of the stories that my children write (I`m a teacher). They zoom off, with their pencils, writing fast and furiously, the most outlandish and crazy plots, then they have no idea where to go with it all and how to tie it all together and bring it to a neat and credible ending. So, after the craziness of their plots and subplots and all kinds of characters doing all kinds of mad things, they get to the last line and write........"and suddenly I woke up and it was all a dream" lol
I`m going to be in court tomorrow around 11.30. Anyone else going?
Michelle

I collected my little furry bundle from her 3 day stay at the vets today. She doesn't look as fluffy around the neck, in fact she's looking more like a turkey, poor love. I won't show her a mirror :D .

But she's still not on speaking terms with me. And there was I expecting a lovey dovey reunion. I can tell she's pleased to be back though, her little bottom shakes when she walks past me give her away lol.

Am so pleased to hear that your little one is home. Of course she will make you pay for the indignities she has been subjected to ! and keep you at paw's length for a while - but those bottom wiggles will let her down.

I hope she comes round once she is over her ordeal.

Do not blame you re not going there with today's nonsense - there's way too much material - where to even begin with any of it.

Wow! I`ve been away for a few days but following avidly!
What IS has done is stew over all his lies and fabrications and tried very hard to weave all the many strands into a credible story. Unfortunately as he has discovered, it is no easy task and he has failed miserably. Each lie had to be considered carefully as to how it could become part of this story and of course that is why we have ended up with this fairy tale (of which there will be no happy ending!) He is certainly no prince, nor fairy godfather...
It reminds me of the stories that my children write (I`m a teacher). They zoom off, with their pencils, writing fast and furiously, the most outlandish and crazy plots, then they have no idea where to go with it all and how to tie it all together and bring it to a neat and credible ending. So, after the craziness of their plots and subplots and all kinds of characters doing all kinds of mad things, they get to the last line and write........"and suddenly I woke up and it was all a dream" lol
I`m going to be in court tomorrow around 11.30. Anyone else going?
Michelle

BIB Sounds like it's been quite a bun-fight to get in Michelle.
Did you read Lit-Up's trial feedbacks whilst you've been following it? S/he just managed it.

She'll be delighted to be home, Tortoise, and showing her deep disapproval of her 3 day Vet stay.
I hope she's not having to wear a 'cone' collar .. bless her. Hoping she feels better soon.

I hope she comes round once she is over her ordeal.

Do not blame you re not going there with today's nonsense - there's way too much material - where to even begin with any of it.
The funny thing is I'm not in the least surprised. It had to be this, or nothing from him.

What does surprise me however is that Helen had no clue. Whilst he might be charming (I don't know but some people seem to think so) he's just not credible in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member