GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, you're worth more than that NetEd, tell him to keep 'em coming and you'll see what it's worth. ;)

Wonder if your old boyf is going to do a "special" on the case, post-conviction? We've got plenty of scurrilous sound bites on WS if he needs any!

That "As he went into the study he said to me are you GGHW? I smiled and said yes." has cleared that point up nicely.

Well he's BBC so they don't normally go overboard on the post conviction specials, it's obviously quite an important case for them though, he says he's been in court for most of the case and every day this week. Lit-Up can blame him for taking up the seats :D

There's 455 undergraduate courses at Nottingham. It could have been anything .... looking st the courses though I reckon it was more likely him fancying it. A lot of engineering and computer courses... I think it's kind of not that relevant anyway, is it? Not sure why it was even mentioned in court...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'I smiled and said yes'. So he managed a smile there, despite his problems, and despite the situation: I have never heard anything so ludicrous as the idea that this **** asked him if he was GGHW. Well, maybe a few other things today were equally ludicrous.

I've just spent hours catching up and am almost speechless. Thanks so much again to everyone here for all the updates, the brilliant comments and shared horror and hilarity.

I looked after Boris. As he went into the study he said to me are you GGHW? I smiled and said yes.

But I thought he said he doesn't always know if he was smiling because of the (non car) MG?

Also I'm not sure that people remember things like that? It's like he's watched himself in a movie.

'I smiled and said yes'. So he managed a smile there, despite his problems, and despite the situation: I have never heard anything so ludicrous as the idea that this **** asked him if he was GGHW. Well, maybe a few other things today were equally ludicrous.

I've just spent hours catching up and am almost speechless. Thanks so much again to everyone here for all the updates, the brilliant comments and shared horror and hilarity.

I looked after Boris. As he went into the study he said to me are you GGHW? I smiled and said yes.

Omg stop saying it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]It's cracking me up.

Maybe IS new career in jail will be writing. He's definitely convinced himself he's got a real talent with storytelling. He probably went away from court today well pleased with himself meanwhile everyone else is ripping him to shreds

Am baffled that I got four asterisks for a normal four-letter word derived from an Indian term for a violent criminal person.
Neteditor, did OBF elaborate on their not being able to find anyone who would say anything but good of IS? I console myself with the thought that from what LitUp said , there can't be many available people in the public gallery, or have they been canvassing the neighbourhood?
Don't tell him I was mildly critical of the BBC coverage a few days ago, will you?!

hahaha, you're worth more than that NetEd, tell him to keep 'em coming and you'll see what it's worth. ;)

Wonder if your old boyf is going to do a "special" on the case, post-conviction? We've got plenty of scurrilous sound bites on WS if he needs any!

That "As he went into the study he said to me are you GGHW? I smiled and said yes." has cleared that point up nicely.

OMG that is even MORE cringeworthy. What an absolute tool.

wtf_narc.jpg
;)

Omg stop saying it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]It's cracking me up.

Maybe IS new career in jail will be writing. He's definitely convinced himself he's got a real talent with storytelling. He probably went away from court today well pleased with himself meanwhile everyone else is ripping him to shreds

If we needed any more proof of his narcissism, the fact that, amongst all the other important info he had to cram into his little fairy story, he managed to make one of the pretendy murderers a GGHW fan says it all.

Am baffled that I got four asterisks for a normal four-letter word derived from an Indian term for a violent criminal person.

Yes, I've occasionally noticed people using that word on here and disguising it, so I guessed it must fall foul of the WS swear filter.
How very peculiar.
It is of course a perfectly acceptable word in UK usage and I cannot imagine why anyone might deem it offensive.

here's some more to lighten the horror.

By lunchtime anger had turned to upset....but I feel back to my normal self now!

For the dog-lovers, we have a lot on here, incl. me

a-dog-will-look-down-when-they-have-done-wrong-but-a-snake-will-look-you-right-in-the-eyes-f5194.png

Neteditor, did OBF elaborate on their not being able to find anyone who would say anything but good of IS? I console myself with the thought that from what LitUp said , there can't be many available people in the public gallery, or have they been canvassing the neighbourhood?
Don't tell him I was mildly critical of the BBC coverage a few days ago, will you?!

Well the two people who knew him best are sadly both dead.

AS you no doibt all realise, the press scurries around trying to get background info on people which is all publishable after the person has been convicted. The OBF says they have not been able to find a single person with a bad word to say about IS.

Also the "I'm in GGHW" appears to have been a mishearing by the reporter. My friend checked his notes and he's got this: Are you GGHW? (RSBM)

ETA: And now he says I have to take one for the team PMSL.

I'm not too surprised there is no immediate dirt on IS. I don't think we've heard about him having any friends have we? Except that guy (Priest was it?) who contradicted one of IS's statements anyway. Maybe the point is they can't find anyone with anything much to say at all?

Favours for info.... that's one step beyond! But do what you have to do!

I'm quite sure she did not have a "phobia" of sewage! Very few people are not revolted and nauseated by sewage, and everyone would take all steps to avoid potential overflows. She'd be no different from anybody else.

Helen had a horrible sewage problem in her Highgate Home, which she detailed in her book. He came to her 'rescue' on that occasion. Yuk - he has to repeat this, unnecessarily, in Court today.

If we needed any more proof of his narcissism, the fact that, amongst all the other important info he had to cram into his little fairy story, he managed to make one of the pretendy murderers a GGHW fan says it all.

Sums him right up CP. I wholeheartedly agree.

However much he connives, there's so much unintentional "leakage" in his testimony - and I'm not talking duvet stains!

Still catching up so apologies if it's already been commented on but...

We are expected to believe that two individuals who are so hellbent on getting this lever arch file from Helen that they would go to such lengths as kidnapping get and Boris (although why? If Helen is with them how can she find the file) would wait x amount of years after her first husbands death and incredibly until they saw Helen on Sky News before thinking "ooh that reminds me I need that file".

And following that they were also able to find out where she was living despite having moved, the code to her gate, IS mobile number and the blog identity she used for him not to mention concocting this kidnapping whilst fitting in a bit of help (cess pit) to the very people they are hounding down...and yet despite finding out all of the above they still couldn't find the file....the mind boggles

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Don't forget one of them read her book too ;)

Nothing he says adds up. And I know we all agree on that.

He hasn't mentioned Jose and Nico taking Boris. Boris was not there Monday night, the son testified to that. Or maybe Boris did a "Lassie" and ran off to investigate? Maybe Boris was at the pit entrance barking "Come quickly Helen's fallen down a well." and accidentally tripped over his little low belly and ended up in beside her?

Why is he texting Helen saying (WTTE) you've had enough space now... when he knew she'd been kidnapped and he wasn't meant to contact her?

Cripes I could go on and on forever, as I know we all could, picking apart his beyond ridiculous testimony.

It's all so farcical I can only agree with MrJitty - out and out dangerous psychopath territory.

I feel so desperately sad this evening, the worst I've felt the whole past year over this case. IS has no respect for anybody at all. None for Helen, Boris, his children, his parents, her parents... nobody. He's a lying gasbag who actually thinks he can talk his way out of this.

Sadly I don't have any alcohol in the house or I would be well sozzled by now. Tomorrow is my shopping day, I will be sneaking a little vino into the trolley, I feel sure I am going to need it tomorrow night.

Thank you to everyone here who pasted updates and shared their views. You're a fantastic bunch of sleuths.

Welcome to all the new members who have been spurred to join this week. I think it shows how deeply feel about Helen and Boris that you feel compelled to speak up for them. The more minds the merrier.

Here's hoping the jury is also feeling as we all do this evening.

I think we all need a group hug.

Been catching up here - to begin with I found all of today's events hilariously unbelievable, then as I read on I was suddenly overcome with awful sadness for poor Helen, being taken in with this wicked idiot at a time when she was at her most vulnerable. I hope the sentence he finally gets is proportional to how unbelievably evil he's behaved throughout this.

Helen had a horrible sewage problem in her Highgate Home, which she detailed in her book. He came to her 'rescue' on that occasion. Yuk - he has to repeat this, unnecessarily, in Court today.

Yes, I know, but "phobia" is a strong word for the revulsion which is shared by pretty much everybody towards sewage.

Maybe IS new career in jail will be writing.
He's definitely convinced himself he's got a real talent with storytelling. He probably went away from court today well pleased with himself meanwhile everyone else is ripping him to shreds

Bolded ^

Crikey- can you imagine? After a few years inside, the fantasist-loon will be telling the old lags that he was once affianced to a best selling author and he can help them with drafting their appeals/ legal statements.

OOoo, get more NetEd - do what you have to to! take one for the team ;

Joking.

Ps. I know he said "“Helen was half considering doing a degree course the following year”. and it was her Ipad that Notts Trent Uni logged but I wouldn't have put it past him to be planning to go do a Masters once he had murdered Helen.

Since precisely no one else who knew Helen has mentioned this 'half considering doing a degree' thing I am going to proceed on the basis that it's a lie on Ian Stewart's part.

Why would Helen Bailey want to do 'a degree' at Nottingham Trent? She already had a degree. As such, and as a successful published author, she could have done anything she wanted at MA level, including teach as a guest lecturer on their Creative Writing MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat